- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process which incorporates Analysis, Designing, Developing, Testing, Implementing, and documenting the entire life cycle utilizing different methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and Test - Driven development.
- Expertise in application development using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, RMI, JNDI.
- Expertise in designing, developing applications using Struts Framework and configured the validation framework for validations and Tiles framework for layout management.
- Worked on Lambda Expressions, Functional interfaces, Method References, Stream API's, Default Methods, Optional Class and Date API by using Java8.
- Experience in using Messaging queues like RabbitMQ, Kafka, JMS for asynchronous operations.
- Experience in developing light weight, integrated and distributed business applications using Spring Framework.
- Extensive experience in developing RESTful webservices as a part of Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Experience in implementing the declarative enterprise services using Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Spring Batch.
- Experience in Spring Cloud and Netflix based Eureka Discovery, Eureka Server, Zuul, Ribbon, Hystrix and Hystrix Dashboard.
- Expertise in developing data models using Object relational mapping (ORM) framework and used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level.
- Expertise in developing XML documents using DTD, SCHEMA and parsing using SAX, DOM.
- Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA architecture) using XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI), ESB.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of Model-View-Controller frameworks using Struts and Spring MVC.
- Worked on various Application and Web Servers like JBoss, BEA Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object-Oriented Design (OOD) using UML (Unified Modeling Language).
- Experience in unit testing the applications using Junit, Mockito, Postman, SOAP UI and developed logging and standard mechanism based on Log4J, Slf4j and good experience in shell scripting.
- Implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) approach using tools such as Jasmine and Karma.
- Knowledge on different databases like DB2, Oracle, My SQL, NoSQL Database (MongoDB and Cassandra) and writing PL/SQL packages, procedures, Functions, Views, triggers using SQL Plus.
- Experience in using Gradle and Apache Maven tools to ensure flexibility and dependency management.
- Experience in using DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Docker for Continuous Integration & Deployment for Microservices.
- Strong experience with version control systems like GIT, Bitbucket, SVN, CVS.
- Cognitive about designing, deploying, and operating highly accessible, versatile and fault tolerant systems using AWS. Experience working within AWS, specifically EC2, RDS, SQS, SNS, S3, and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Experience in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Experience on working in Cloud Services of Azure like Virtual Machines, Azure Storage, Backup, Site Recovery, Virtual Network, VPN Gateway, Load Balancer, SQL Database, Office 365.
- Capable of delivering optimized, effective, and well-documented code, adhering to quality standards and delivery dates.
- Good understanding and experience in working with team members from different cultures and excellent verbal and written communication and ability to learn new technologies.
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum, SDLC
Java Technologies: Java, Java8, J2EE, EJB, JSP, Java Servlets, JDBC, JMS, Spring Boot, Spring Maven, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, Swing.
Web Services: RESTful, SOAP, Jersey.
Database(s): Oracle, MY SQL, PostgreSQL, MS-SQL, MongoDB
Version Control: GIT, Bitbucket, SVN, CVS
Cloud Platforms: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, PCF.
Testing Frameworks: JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, Mockito
Server: WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Mac OS
IDE and Tools: Eclipse, SQL Plus, Net Beans, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS)
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Java Full Stack Developer
- Maintain constant communication with Business Analyst and Business Users to identify the user stories and the technical feasibility.
- Build high-quality, scalable, and reusable components using ReactJS. Use services to read data from remote servers using ReactJS.
- Implemented core features of RXJS and AngularJS framework such as dependency Injection, Data-binding, Filters, Directives, Templates, Services and Deep Linking Designing.
- Extensively use Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections, multithreading and for effective sorting mechanisms.
- Use Streams and Lambda expressions available as part of Java 8 to store and process the data.
- Developed system using Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, Boot and Spring JDBC and developed Microservices using Spring Boot, Netflix OSS (Zuul, Eureka, Ribbon, Hystrix) and AWS.
- Implemented various features of Spring such as Dependency Injection, IOC, Annotations and Spring Integration.
- Integrated Swagger for testing and wrote integration test along with REST templates.
- Use spring as a middle tier application framework, persistence strategy using spring support for Hibernate and declarative transaction management.
- Implement the Spring Model View Controller (MVC) framework to develop scalable web applications.
- Use spring validator framework for client side and server-side validation. Also implement dynamic loading of JSP using AJAX.
- Utilize Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping (ORM) purposes for persistence onto the DB2 database.
- Implemented a Factory using $resource to make RESTful communications over HTTP to Web API.
- Implement REST Microservices using spring boot. Convert a monolithic application to microservices architecture using Spring Boot using 12-factor app methodology.
- Implemented OAUTH to provide authentication and authorization to REST services in our application for secure communication.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot. Used tools such as Jenkins, Docker for Continuous Integration & Deployment for Microservices.
- Wrote Hibernate Criteria and HQL queries to retrieve and store data and configure hibernate files. working with NoSQL database like installation, configuration and designing MongoDB multi-shared cluster and monitoring with MongoDB monitoring service (MMS).
- Using NoSQL database MongoDB to manage extremely large data sets.
- Automate application deployment in the cloud using Docker technology using elastic container service schedule. Deployed Applications on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Used Docker containers for eliminating a source of friction between development and operations.
- Used Apache Kafka in messaging systems to collect large volumes of data and to analyze the data.
- Perform troubleshooting and monitoring of the Linux server on AWS using Serverless Application Model (SAM).
- Hands-on experienced with EC2, ECS, ELB, EBS, S3, VPC, IAM, SQS, RDS, Lambda, Cloud Watch, Storage Gateway, Cloud Formation, Autoscaling and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Unit testing for controllers and directives of codes in AngularJs using Karma, worked with Karma and Jasmine to debug and write tests. Experience in using JUnit and build tools such as MAVEN. Worked on Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs
- Tested Service and data access tier using Junit, Mockito in TDD methodology.
- Used GIT for version management between various integration and development streams.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Java8, spring, Hibernate, JMS, XML, WebSphere, RAD, DB2, GIT, Maven, JUnit, AJAX, JQuery, Json, NodeJS, AngularJS, Angular8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, SOAP, Karma, Kafka, Swagger .
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Full Stack Developer
- Developed UML diagrams like use cases and Sequence diagrams as per requirement.
- Used Bootstrap, ReactJS and NodeJS in effective web design. Utilized React-Router for Dynamic Routing.
- Developed Rest API to process the data from DB to another Rest Service and Developed Rest API in mo JS (motion graphics library) using express service
- Handled messaging services using Apache Kafka. Configured Kafka to read and write messages from external programs and to handle real time data. Implemented of JMS to exchange information using Rabbit MQ.
- Implemented REST microservices using spring boot. Used Concourse and Jenkins for Microservices deployment.
- Created new RESTful web service operations, modified the existing web service, and used SOAP UI tool to test the RESTful web service operations.
- Used the Spring AOP Aspect Oriented Programming for Logging, Transaction Management, and security.
- Implemented Spring Data JPA framework to use features of Spring JDBC and ORM to interact with underlying MYSQL database. Used Spring JDBC API to talk MySQL Database for Read /Write operations.
- Applied spring batch to update the employee information to downstream systems.
- Used Spring MVC with Hibernate framework to build the application on the server side.
- Used Java 8 Lambda expressions and functional interfaces, to maintain interface compatibility.
- Managed Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Used AWS services like EC2, S3, aurora and DynamoDB.
- Created Stored Procedures to manipulate the database and to apply the business logic according to the user’s specifications.
- Integrated Spring Hibernate to simplify database programming.
- Created Gradle scripts for building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
- Used Git Lab for code repository and as version control mechanism.
- Created integration tests using postman to ensure API working as per expected.
- Involved in Database design and developing SQL Queries, stored procedures on MySQL.
- Developed the Generic Classes, which includes the frequently used functionality, for reusability.
- Exception Management mechanism using Exception Handling Application Blocks to handle the exceptions.
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases, unit, and integration testing of the application.
- Used Tomcat for the application deployment.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis and Design using UML and OOAD
- Used Angular Component based development in view and Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to another view.
- Developed Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot.
- Involved in the upgrade process of Hibernate 2.x to Hibernate 3.0 to take advantage of new Hibernate features
- Communicated between different applications using JMS. Used JNDI for registering and locating Java objects.
- Used Spring Rest Template to use the exposed rest web services.
- Interacted with backend Oracle and wrote stored procedures, functions, and cursors for deleting and inserting using PL/SQL.
- Developed Rest API to process the data from DB to another Rest Service.
- Developed Rest API in Node JS using express service to invoke external services.
- Deployed the Application in WebLogic Application Server to run it on server.
- Composed Web Services using SOAP for exchanging data from the external interface and for automation of Web Services testing.
- Developed Action forms and Action classes in Struts framework to define business logic to handle client requests and prepare response.
- Programmed session and entity EJBs to handle user info track and profile-based transactions.
- Used Maven as a build framework. Deploy, Scale, Configure and write manifest files for various Microservices in PCF.
- Used Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) to build up applications. Improve application security with Azure AD multifactor authentication and conditional access along with TFS. Also monitored application usage.
- Developed test cases and performed testing using Junit testing for all the APIs and business logic.
- Worked on production issues and interacted with the users and documented the Application.
Environment: Java, WebLogic App Server, Struts, JDBC, JNDI, JSP, JMS, HTML, CSS, JQuery, AngularJS, Angular2, Angular4, XML/XSL/XSLT, J2EE, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle 9i, Junit, Windows.NET, Hibernate, Azure.