- Around 10+ Years of strong experience in AEM (6.3, 6.2, 6.1 & CQ 5.6) Web Content Management and Digital Asset Management applications.
- 4 Years of experience on JavaDesigned and developed, CQ5 building blocks including page templates, reusable components, dialogs, widgets, back end OSGI bundles, work - flows in AEM.
- Have a solid understanding of CQ5 building blocks, CRX repository, leveraging web content management components for customization and porting of websites.
- Expertise in developing Enterprise level applications using Sightly, JSP, J2EE technologies like JSP, JDBC, Servlets and JSTL.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents and Expertise in developing integrated business applications using Web Services (JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAXP, and JAXB).
- Expertise knowledge of Sightly and Use API frameworks and MSM (Multi-Site Management).
- Exposure to Dispatcher configurations as a part of AEM website architecture.
- Developed custom CQ components on top of AEM's Technology Stack.
- Hands on experience with setting up AEM/CQ5 using Maven and standard Eclipse tools.
- Rich experience in web-based multi-tier enterprise applications & Clients/Server Applications using Java/J2EE technologies and have solid exposure in Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based applications using Spring 3.x and Struts 2.x Frameworks.
- Have a good understanding of CQ Mobile development concepts like server-side Mobile API, Mobile Components, Emulators, Device Groups, Device Detection and Mobile request processing and have a good understanding of social collaboration and Campaign Management with CQ.
- Experience in using CRXDE and Eclipse IDEs to develop CMS applications.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) using Bootstrap.
- Experience in Integration of the System modules, Writing Test Cases, Bug Fixing and Enhancements, very conversant with Quality Management and System Support.
- Proficiency in developing Web Applications which have integrated a number of functional capabilities like Web Content Management (WCM), Digital Asset Management (DAM).
- Good Knowledge in maintaining various version control systems such as SVN, CVS and GIT.
- Solid knowledge of Packaging, deploying CQ code to multiple environments, quick changes using the package manager, hot fixes etc.
- Consumed SOAP web services to obtain required data from external and internal applications.
- Experience using Rational Rose and knowledge of application server's like Apache Tomcat and Glassfish.
- Expertise in working in an AGILE software and Waterfall Development models.
- Lead and mentor an offshore team of AEM developers.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases.
- Design develops and support AEM components, integrations and applications.
- Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment.
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non - technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Responsibility of development, release, demo to customer, review with technical expert team from client.
- Provide status updates and progress of projects to the Technology Managers
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of an AEM implementation
- We will work together in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment
- Content migration from legacy system.
- Involved in solving technical problems related to performance like configuring replication agents, Tar compaction, and Workflow purge.
- Implemented the Sling Servlet, OSGI bundles for interacting with remote spring Web API services and custom business logic in java.
- Analyzed and resolved technical issues relating to content management. Communicate with the clients on modules, requirements and change requests for any queries on either side.
- Used Adobe Dynamic Tag Management (DTM) for implementation and integration of AEM with Adobe Analytics.
- Using bug tracking tools like JIRA and Confluence for project documentation.
- Using Maven to build and generate code analysis reports.
- Have been using DAM Assets, Package Manager, Package Share, Replication and other tools provided by CQ.
- Involved in building, deploying the code and moving code to different environments.
- Involved in supporting the application post production and maintenance.
- Involved in Installing and Configuring 6.2 version of Adobe AEM instance.
- Responsible for developing and converting user stories to technical specification documents.
- Developed custom page content components, page templates, dialogs, and widgets for web pages using Sightly.
- Developed CQ design libraries as per the requirements, defining approval workflows, DAM asset update workflow.
- Involved in designing and developing migration from legacy systems to AEM.
- Involved in a building, deploying the code, moving code to different environments.
- Used Maven project structure for building the packages, subversion for source control, file vault for importing the code from JCR to file system and vice versa.
- Configuration of Blueprint, Live Copies, defining Sync Actions for Multi - Site management modules.
- Created workflows, content activation, uploading DAM Images.
- Designing custom workflows for asset soft delete, creating B&W renditions, publishing web pages and content authoring. Used JSTL Tag library for processing attributes on the web page.
- Defined AngularJS search interfaces which will get the data from Restful web services and integration with AEM.
- Used Jenkins as a build tool and used Jira to track the bugs, issues and project management. Creating/modifying templates as per new requirements, custom dialogs and updating the client libraries.
- Extensively used CQ Tag Libraries in the components, used tag manager to categorize tags and searching based on it.
- Wrote backend servlets to query JCR and return the response in JSON, XML, and TXT formats to a front end.
- Worked on Apache Solr search. Used Log4J for logging and tracking the messages.
- Working on defects reported by the QA team and working towards fixing them.
Environment: s: AEM 6.2, Java (1.8), JSP, Servlets, Slightly, workflows, CRX, Tagging, Apache Sling, JSTL, CRXDE lite, Felix, Angular2, JIRA, OSGI, Jenkins, Maven, GITHUB, Web Services (SOAP REST), log4J, SVN, HTML, UML, AJAX.
- Involved in developing software based on information Architecture document provided by the client.
- Designed and developed, CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, workflows.
- Developed custom components, customized forms for internet and intranet sites of the company.
- Development of dynamic web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using Adobe CQ5.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, CQ5 dispatcher to the cache the landing pages HTML and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Performing CQ5 customization on foundation components, core CMS, and workflows to extend functionalities, improve performance as per requirements.
- Used Wistia video component to embed the Video ID and make enhancements to the video uploaded from DAM.
- Involved in Production, QA, UAT, Dev environment setups.
- Implemented the Sling Servlets, OSGI bundles for interacting with remote spring web app services and custom business logic in Java.
- Developed Custom API's and REST Web Services for our applications to integrate the SOAP Web Services.
- Extensively worked on MSM (Multi - Site Manager).
- Modified and created Servlets to query JCR fetching data and return the data as format JSON, XML TXT to front end.
- Developed custom page components related to parsys using CRXDE lite for the component structure and CRXDE and eclipse IDE for scripting.
- Good Experience in coding OSGI services and Sling Servlet.
- Involved in supporting the application post-production and maintenance
- Installed and configured AEM 5.6.0, AEM 6.0 of Adobe CQ Content Management System and Apache Felix Admin Console.
- Installed CRXDE Integrated development environment and Configured the project with Subversion version control.
- Created web - services both restful and soap based from scratch.
- Responsible for developing Login Modules with external authentication source from backend systems with CQ5.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, apache rewrite rules for routing calls to CQ5.
- Developed Adobe CQ5 templates and reusable components.
- Developed Web selector tool to pull the product information and used jQuery and JSON interfacing to talk to external web services.
- Implemented the Sling Filter, Felix Filter, Sling Servlet, OSGI bundles for interacting with remote spring web app web services and custom business logic in Java and deploy as jar files from the Felix System Console.
- Used spring's native support for developing the authorizing logic.
- Configuring Dispatchers, Flushing Dispatcher cache, CQ server optimization, CQ Log analyzing and Garbage collector.
- Developed components, templates, design libraries using jQuery and JSON formats.
- Used Maven scripts to build the application and used the continuous integration server to deploy the artifacts into Sonatype Nexus Repository.
- Customized dialogs for all the components for providing distinct options to authors while creating and editing content the help of OOTB widgets.
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing requirements and converting them into technical specifications.
- Developing Web pages by leveraging AngularJS Framework.
- Creating POC's for new concepts that we come across in AngularJS and documenting the same.
- Involved in coming up with strategy documents for using AngularJS controllers, directives, routers, services etc.
- Wrote various classes and methods for data retrieval while implementing EXT JS components.
- Making the application responsive using bootstrap media queries.
- Utilized Modernizer extensively to build HTML5/CSS3 based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and with client-side events like quick search.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Implementing angular MVCC concepts.
- Implementing Breeze-JS to handle model for the application.
- Good hands on writing Ant Build Scripts.
- Involved in writing application-level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, and XML.
- Closely worked and supported the creation of database schema objects (tables, stored procedures, and triggers) using Oracle, SQL/PLSQL.
- Developed business components using JavaBeans and database connections using JDBC.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.