- Around 7 years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of web - based and Enterprise based Client-Server business applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Exception Handling and collections.
- Worked extensively in the implementation of Core Java SE 8 concepts like Streams API, Lambda functions, Functional programming.
- Good knowledge on design patterns like Singleton and Session Façade.
- Developed and deployed Microservice oriented applications using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud and used Spring Boot to modularize code and implemented Rest API’s using Spring Rest.
- Had worked on various components of spring which includes Spring IOC, AOP, Spring Security.
- Worked on Java 8 version in deploying the application using Struts framework, used the struts tag library in viewing the JSP pages and Servlets as web implementation controllers.
- Hands on experience in developing web-based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS and JDBC.
- Worked with various web-based applications using Model View Controller architecture, and experience in MVC frame works like Spring and Struts.
- Implemented OAuth 2.0 configuration for authentication and authorization, built security functionality for various projects using Spring Security.
- Developing SOA (Service Oriented Architectures) and Microservice architectures using J2EE web services based on Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP(JAX WS).
- Project level experience in Java based ORM frameworks involving Hibernate, JPA, Spring Data.
- Extensively used Typescript ES6 new features block scope, modules (import and exports) arrow functions, classes, type restrictions, decorators, interfaces.
- Strong knowledge in designing and developing various Angular4.0 Components Template, Data Binding (Services(observable/promises), Directive and Pipes for dynamic web applications.
- Experience in working with rendering view React JS components, forms, events, routers and Redux asynchronous functions and implementation of React - Flux pattern for core dependency.
- Worked on SQL and PL/SQL to query various Relational Database Management Systems including Oracle, MY SQL, MS SQL, DB2 and PostgreSQL.
- Hands on working experience with NoSQL databases Mongo DB, Couch DB.
- Experience on working with build tools like Maven, Gradle and ANT.
- Developed continuous integration and continuous deployment using Jenkins with any cloud repository.
- Extensively used integration tools like Spring Integration, Apache CXF to integrate the enterprise application technologies with existing JVM environment.
- Experience in developing real-time dashboard applications for visualization and analytics on Apache web servers using Elastic Search and Kibana 4.0(ELK).
- Experience in analyzing machine-generated data and developing dashboards using SPLUNK.
- Worked on a POC in implementing ELK for server-side Data processing.
- Hands on working experience dealing with distributed version control tools such as GIT, GitHub, SVN and cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2, Heroku.
- Developed and deployed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using RESTful web services.
- Implemented unit testing using Junit and TestNG.
- Involved in creating test automation scripts using Selenium web driver and cucumber built on Eclipse IDE.
- Project level experience in deploying applications on Tomcat web server, IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic Application servers.
- In-depth knowledge of integration of RESTful Web Services, HTTP services and Web services with web applications.
- Experience in working and implementation of Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JPA JNDI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Java Beans, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking, Spring data, Spring Boot, Spring framework, Spring JDBC Templates, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL
Programming Languages: Java, C, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, Perl, Python.
Application/Web Servers: Tomcat, Jenkins.
DevOps Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services (EC2, EBS, EKS), Jenkins
Web/Application Server: Apache Tomcat 8.0
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, TDD, SDLC Waterfall model
Eclipse 2020: 03, Microsoft Visual Studio.
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, TestNg, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL.
Version Control: Git, Bitbucket
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins
Cloud: Amazon Webservices (AWS) Cloud, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Used features like concurrency, Stream’s, Filters API and Lambda functions and Functional interface java 8 programming.
- Implemented Angular 4 component router for navigation. Worked with Angular 4 Directives, Injectables, pipes, Components.
- Created Typescript reusable services and components to consume RESTAPI’s using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Created single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make dynamic by using Angular 4.0 framework and Node JS.
- Worked on Angular 4 by consuming Restful web services & Used forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations on client side.
- Created Angular 4 components, implemented Interpolation, input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the click event, Component decorator, binding to the hidden property.
- Developed services with Angular 4 Injectable property, to make the service available for dependency Injection when creating components.
- Worked with Application using Node.js and React.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view.
- Developed various Typescripts (ES6) objects including Components, ngModules, Providers, Services and classes using arrow functions and optional types.
- Worked with Express.js for development of RESTful web services and middleware configurations.
- Using Express framework built RESTful & Real-Time web applications and services with Node.js.
- Performed verification and validation process for the code written by making use of Karma and Jasmine.
- Worked with the Node package manager (NPM) along with Gulp.
- Worked with SASS to build better and optimized Style sheets.
- Designed and developed RESTful web services using Spring boot and Jersey framework.
- Used Spring boot which is radically faster in building cloud micro services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Implemented data modeling for Relational Databases that includes MySQL.
- Used Spring Data JPA as the ORM framework to connect with MYSQL database.
- Worked with various features in Spring such as Spring AOP, Spring Transaction management.
- Implementation of Spring Bean Factory using IOC configured Bean properties using dependency injection.
- Using a Microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Handled consumer logs and monitor Kafka Metrics using Kafka Manager.
- Developed data transformer for converting legacy data from source tables to Avro format and fed into Kafka using Camel to process the file for multiple routes to different host locations.
- Implemented Spring Netflix Zuul API gateway and Eureka service registry for reverse proxy and Dynamic service discovery of API's.
- Implementation of Hystrix circuit breaker to avoid loss of messages during handling of messages at the consumer level.
- Built real-time dashboard applications for visualization on Apache web servers using Elastic Search, Splunk.
- Implemented Spring Security OAuth 2.0 and OIDC Token mechanism for authentication and authorization.
- Created a pipeline from Mongo DB cluster by configuring Mongoose Connector, to sync with multiple sources like Elastic Search or another Mongo DB.
- Worked on performance tuning of cluster using MongoDB, configured internode communication between MongoDB nodes and client using SSL encryption by Mongoose Connector.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database automating data changes and reporting and managing and maintaining Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain.
- Worked in setting up Docker daemon, Docker client, Docker hub, Docker registries.
- Created Docker images from Docker file and handled multiple images by storing them in containers to deploy.
- Deployed docker containers on server nodes with master node using Kubernetes by creating pods and managing on the cluster environment on Kubernetes.
- Deployed our Application on Pivotal Cloud Foundry which is used to reduce the development overhead by providing a ready to use platform.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry for injecting the connection/service binding details from the deployed cloud platform itself.
- Used Load Balancer in Pivotal Cloud Foundry to improve the performance and reliability of the server and deployed a single instance of HAProxy for test environments in pivotal cloud Foundry.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly Pushed the code to GitHub.
- Designed and prepared Unit test case using JUnit and Log4j as logging tool
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of buds/issues on everyday basis.
- Used Git for version control, and Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Developed build and deployment scripts using MAVEN as build tool in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
Environment: java 8, Angular 4.0, HTML 5, CSS3, typescript, Jasmine, Karma, Junit, GULP, NPM, Spring Boot, MongoDB, Spring Data, Node.js, OAuth 2, MySQL, Elastic Search, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Jenkins, MAVEN Spring AOP, Spring Cloud, Netflix-Zuul, Hystrix.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, New York
- Worked with the project managers in strategic planning of new proposed ideas, requirements and design of integrating tools and modules for business idea.
- Responsible for the UI of the web page with LESS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions including Tree, Building components library, Table Grid and Slide-View...
- Developed User Interface using React JS, HTML5, CSS/CSS3(SAAS), Bootstrap 4.0, Redux, CouchDB.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM and Redux library.
- Worked on using React.js Router, Forms, Animations, Keys, components, Events and Flux concept.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Including Tree, Building components library, Table Grid and Slide-View.
- Developed a dashboard based on Ajax calls with Business Customers Count, Flags, Real-time graphs for Analytical Reporting using Node.js.
- Used Express.js which is assertive, fast, essential and moderate web framework of Node.js that helps manage a server and routes.
- Developed REST API services using Node JS, Express JS, Body-Parse and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Added Excel-Building to download the Tabular data in Excel Format using React.
- Developed unit test scripts using Mocha and Chai.
- Using Couch DB provided RESTful interface for NoSQL database by creating and replicating Data Insertion via HTTP and stored JSON documents via RESTful interface.
- Used Replication Filters in CouchDB to filter precisely the data that needs to be replicated to different nodes.
- Worked on Oracle Database management system, configuring & tuning the DBMS with the middleware systems.
- Developed various SQL queries and implemented SQL stored Procedures in Oracle DB for the Application.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from database, maintained mapping files of ORM while implementing transaction control layer.
- Worked with Micro services architecture using Spring Boot to modularized code and implemented Rest API’s using Spring Rest.
- With microservice architecture, designed and developed RESTful web services using Apache CXF and Spring Boot framework.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Implemented Spring Cloud-Netflix OSS Stack along with Netflix Zuul API Gateway with Eureka service registry for reverse proxy infrastructure and Hystrix Circuit Breaker for fault tolerance.
- Created AWS Lambda, EC2 instances provisioning on AWS environment and implemented security groups, administered Amazon VPC’s.
- Installed a single node Elasticsearch "cluster" to index MongoDB for use in a NodeJS, Express on a native AWS EC2 Ubuntu 14.04 instance.
- Used build tools to bundle the application through webpack and used Grunt for task automation and minification.
- Designed, built and deployed application using the AWS stack (Including EC2, Mongo DB, Docker, Kubernetes Orchestration container (EKS)) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance and manage Docker containers with multiple name spaced versions.
- Deploying the applications using Docker container services and building continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipeline using Jenkins with GitHub.
- Implemented Kibana for centralized logging and monitoring that builds on Elasticsearch of the application data for analytics and visualization of the user's login.
- Employed the Single Sign On (SSO) authentication using Site Minder for logging to the application from different websites.
- Involved in writing test cases for testing the Business components developed in spring using Junit and ridiculing systems like jMock and Mockito and ensured code changes won’t break existing Unit Tests.
- Developed build and deployment scripts for automating tasks using Gradle as a build tool.
Software Engineer - Java/J2EE Developer
- Worked in development of web application using Java, JSP and Spring.
- Coordinated with Project Manager for gathering the requirements and involved in design and analysis phase of project development.
- Participated in designing and development of software using Agile development practices.
- Extensively using core JAVA concepts like Collections Framework, Multi-Threading, OO concepts, Exception handling for developing application modules.
- Integrating the application with Spring framework for implementing Dependency Injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Using Hibernate as ORM tool to store the persistence data into the Oracle 10g database.
- Built SOAP web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Extensively involved in coding with AngularJS, jQuery UI and jQuery Mobile to add functionalities and effects like Infinite Scroll bar, Slider bar, Draggle/Droppable, Resizable, Progress bar.
- Created views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server and built components library, including Tree, Slide View, Table Grid.
- Developed DAO interfaces for hibernate to interact with databases.
- Implemented JDBC Statements to call the stored procedures and Prepared Statements to perform dynamic SQL operations.
- Responsible for writing the test cases for the application using JUnit.
- Developed the application using Eclipse as the IDE and using eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, build automation and accessor code generation.
Environment: Java, JSP, Spring, Angular JS, Hibernate, SOAP, Node.js, jQuery, JDBC, Junit.
- Designed and Developed a Java web application for Online Portal Management.
- Used Spring Beans to encapsulate business logic and Implemented Application MVC Architecture using Spring framework.
- Used different Spring annotations like @autowire, @controller, @component, @Service at different layers.
- Wrote POJO's and configuration files using the Hibernate API and annotations to persist Java Objects to the backend database.
- Created MySQL database to store and retrieve application data using JDBC connection.
- Implemented SOAP Web Services for communicating one application to another application.
- Deployed and Tested the project on Apache Tomcat server.
- Used NetBeans as the IDE for developing the application.