- Over 7 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer in coding, integrating and testing software. Involved in gathering business specifications, user requirements, design confirmation, development & documentation of software life cycle.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts - Collection framework, Exception handling, IO, latest Java features, Serialization, Multi-Threading, Concurrency etc.
- Profound Knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Experienced in developing web-based applications using Java/J2EE, Servlets, Spring Boot, JDBC, Docker, Web Services (SOAP & RESTful) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate
- Experience in design and implementation of Service Oriented Architecture and Microservices.
- Sound knowledge of developing applications using frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
- Developed Responsive web design (RWD) using Media Queries and Bootstrap.
- Expertise in developing MVC architecture for web-based applications using spring framework.
- Experience with JUnit in performing unit test and determining the application’s functionality.
- Strong experience in using ReactJS along with Redux and Flux for creating reusable UI components.
- Experience in Node.js modules like grunt, bower to integrate with designs and requirements
- Proficient in designing and implementing web server solutions and deploying Java application servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere and Web Logic.
- Experienced in writing SQL and PL/SQL scripts including views, indexes, sequences, packages, procedures, functions, database triggers.
- Worked on Hibernate for mapping the java objects to relational database and SQL queries to fetch the data, insert and update the data from the database.
- Experienced in RDBMS Design. Worked on databases like Oracle, DB2, and MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB with strong PL/SQL experience.
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall project methodologies. Involved in daily SCRUM meetings and Sprint cycles and effectively collaborated with team to meet project deliverables on-time.
- Skilled in UML use cases, class, sequence and deployment diagrams using Microsoft Visio & Rational Rose.
- Strong experience in using IDEs like IntelliJ, NetBeans, Visual Studio and Eclipse.
- Good working exposure to version control systems like GIT, SVN and project management tools ASANA, JIRA.
- Good analytical and programming capabilities coupled with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Dedicated and highly ambitious to achieve organizational as well as personal goals.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to thrive along with attention to detail.
Programming Languages: Java, Python, C++, C, PL/SQL
Java2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring
Frameworks: MVC, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP, REST Web Services
Application Server: IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, GlassFish SQL Server
Version Control System: GIT, SVN, Github
Software/Tools: Junit, Perforce, IncrediBuild, Maven, Ant, Docker
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle 11g, NoSQL
IDEs: Eclipse, Rational Application Developer, Visual Studio, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Methodology: Agile Methodologies, Scrum and Waterfall.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix, MacOS
Senior Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Franklin, TN
- Worked in a fast-paced Agile Scrum-Pair Programming and Test-Driven Environment.
- Reviewed Business Requirements and Functional Specifications in the Epic and developed the application components to meet Acceptance Criteria as per the Epic.
- Based on the requirements, discussed the best approach/software/tools to solve the task with the Team Lead to fulfill the requirement.
- Created the UI/UX according to the Technical Design Document and interacted with the team to find a solution if any bug issues are found.
- Created UI templates for the reusable User Interface components for the future use.
- Set up the CSurv application using Docker images and Docker Containers.
- Used Maven as task runner and created Maven builds to build and deploy application code to internal enterprise Docker registry.
- Used Docker images for running ingestion and generating the Knowledge Graphs/Sequence files containing data.
- Developed for front-end components for the app using Angular 8, TypeScript with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques along with NgRx store, RxJS programming.
- Used Figma to extract SVG images for front-end UI.
- Used Node to install browser dependencies.
- Developed TypeScript validation using ng modules for Client-side validations.
- Used stickyfill to implement a Polyfill for CSS ‘position: sticky’ in IE.
- Created RESTful APIs on the server side to perform CRUD operations using Java 8, 11.
- Used Crnk library for creating JSON: API for filtering in the backend API and integrated with Spring Framework.
- Configured the development environment using Spring Boot and Spring Security.
- Used Docker containers and Docker compose to spin up the browser, API, SQL and Elasticsearch and other external repositories.
- Provided REST endpoints to front-end and taking in parameters from the user and returning the required values accordingly.
- Used security enabled Elasticsearch container to reliably search, analyze, and visualize the data.
- Made changes to the existing code depending on the comments from the management for any change in business logic.
- Debugged and tested the code and fix the root cause of any failures in the Dev and Production Environments.
- Created Unit Tests using Karma and Jasmine.
- Implemented Groovy browser automation using Geb programming for end-to-end automated testing.
- Used Test containers to run e2e tests where a Docker Container was created for each test.
- Pushed the code to the higher environment and created pull requests using the version control tool such as GIT.
- Addressed and resolved the bug issues reported in development by the QA Engineer.
- Used JIRA for tracking the progress of the tasks assigned on both story level and sub-task level.
Environment: Java 8/11, Kotlin, Angular 8, Angular CDK, Angular CLI, NgRx, RxJS, HTML, CSS, TypeScript, Node, jQuery, Figma, Crnk, Elasticsearch, Ingestion, Knowledge Graphs, Groovy, Geb, Jasmine, Karma, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Microservices, AWS, GCP, GIT, JUnit, JSON, REST APIs, Maven, Docker Images and Containers.
Senior Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Worked in an agile environment- SCRUM for developing a web application using Spring Boot Framework and ReactJS.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to understand the requirements and resolved any issues.
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented ReactJS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozilla, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Implemented MVC, DAO J2EE design patterns as a part of application development.
- Developed all the tiers of the J2EE application, implemented business logic using Spring in the middle tier, developed Beans and helper classes to communicate with the presentation tier which consists of JSPs and Servlets.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Deployed application on AWS using Oracle WebLogic Cluster in Amazon EC2
- Participated in AWS, GCP and Azure implementation and configuration of the components for development of Web application.
- Implemented RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Used Spring IOC for Dependency injection and integrated with the Hibernate framework for interacting with the Oracle database.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate for batch processing and to persist the data to the database.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Hands on experience in preparing Test cases, Test Data and Test plans using JUnit based on requirements and determining application functionality.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the application. Used Spring to implement dependencies between objects (Auto-wiring by XML and Annotation)
- Used JSON to provide public data in Web Services and API
- Developed the project using Agile methodologies and Test-Driven Development.
- Used GIT to check-in and check-out and co-ordinate among team members for Version Controlling and Eclipse as an IDE to develop the application.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features and to make the web pages more.
- Used detailed wireframes and developed Mock-up designs as per the requirements of Business.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs, for several browsers.
- Converted wireframes in templates including creation of brand identity, web site header, menu, information containers, grid styles, navigation, forms, buttons, icons, images, User components and application widgets creation with suitable color schemes.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Orange County, CA
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons. Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Designated UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Used Elasticsearch to store data in JSON document form.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and with client-side events like quick search.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Used Google analytics reports, optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Involved in Using Backbone.js created Models by extending backbone model base class, to get an attribute used get() to get data out of our model, to set an attribute used set() and send a JSON Object and to Synchronize the client-side we have with the server used save().
- Designed and developed JSP pages using Jakarta Struts
- Used HTML5 elements like video, audio and canvas in making the website interactive.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
Java Fullstack Developer
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Involved in writing client-side validations using Java Script.
- Customized the content and page layout by using struts tags in JSP, Action and Form (MVC), HTML, CSS, DAO layers to SQL Database.
- Developed all the tiers of the J2EE application, implemented business logic using spring in the middle tier, developed Beans and helper classes to communicate with the presentation tier which consists of JSPs and Servlets.
- Used Hibernate to store the persistent data as an Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool for communicating with database.
- Worked closely with Enterprise Architect Team to provide new feature and enhancements
- Used Spring to implement dependencies between objects (Auto-wiring by XML and Annotation)
- Designed and Developed Web Services for communication of different internal/external systems. Used Apache Spark to distribute data across the cluster and process the data in parallel.
- Support the deliverables and production issues initially after deployment. Received client appreciation for addressing issues in time without affecting the business.
- Configured Hibernat e with Spring ORM as part of spring and Hibernate Integration for best results.
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Microservices .
- Used Data Access Object (DAO) pattern used as layer between the business logic tier and the persistent storage tier.
- Developed DAO layer using Hibernate and JDBC and wrote several SQL queries to store and retrieve results from the database.
- Built RESTful web service with spring with its annotations based MVC framework.
- Created Hibernate persistent and configuration files for ORM implementation.
Environment: Java 1.6, JSTL, JSP, Servlets, Spring 2.x, XML, Hibernate, Oracle 11g, Eclipse 3.x, CSS3, jQuery, AJAX, Oracle 11g, PL SQL developer, SVN Tortoise Services, JUnit, SOAP, JAX-WS, Ant Build
- Involved in all phases of the Waterfall Software development life cycle (SDLC) requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, building, testing, and deployment.
- Understanding the requirements and created Technical Design Document for the project.
- Developed the Web Services module for the application.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining web applications and web services that interact with database.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit Testing Framework.
- Created Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to track requirements.
- Deployed Applications on IBM WebSphere and used RTC as the version control manager.
- Performing defect analysis, resolution and logging defects in HP Quality Center.
- Developed the application using IBM WebSphere RAD as the IDE and used standard features.
- Conducting Internal and external audit to ensure the quality for each software development phase.
- Responsible for maintaining the project updates in project SharePoint site and CPMR tool.
- Conducted review meeting about the product, Milestones, Weekly Progress Report and Risk Analysis.
- Project Co-ordination between Onsite & Offshore.