- Expert knowledge over J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Front Controller, Session Facade, Business Delegate and Data Access Object for building J2EE Applications. Experience in WebSphere Portal server and WCM WebSphere Content Management.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring Framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), IOC (Inversion of Control), DAO (Data Access Object) and template classes.
- Expertise in Object-relational mapping using Hibernate.
- Expertise in developing and consuming Web services including different technologies and standards like DTD, XSD, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, WS-I and Apache Axis.
- Experience in configuring and administering MQ-Series and experience in developing messaging systems using JMS.
- Experience in installing, configuring, tuning WebLogic, Apache Tomcat
- Experience in using Gradle and Maven for build automation.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like SVN, CVS
- Versatile team player with good communication, analytical, presentation and inter-personal skills.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java 1.4, 1.5, 1.6,1.7/1.8, Servlets, JSP, JSF, Java Beans, JMS JSTL, EL, JPA, SOAP
Development Frameworks/ Libraries: Spring, JUnit, Hibernate 2.0/3.x/4.x, Spring 4, Spring 5, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, JDBC
Tools: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Jdeveloper10g/11g, JBuilder, Eclipse, NetBeans, Visio, Toad
Platforms: Linux, Mac OS.
Application Servers: WebLogic 11g, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Glassfish
Databases: IBM DB2, Oracle 11g/10g/9/8i, MySQL, PL/SQL, MS SQL Server 05/08, Mongo DB
Software Development Methodology: Agile TDD, Waterfall, Scrum
- Designed, developed, debugged and tested the web based application using the J2EE architecture.
- Used JMS publish/subscribe model to interact with other systems asynchronously. The data was pushed to multiple systems using the JMS model.
- Developed Exception handling framework and used log4J for logging
- Responsible for creating various restful web services using Spring MVC, used spring core for Dependency injection. Worked on spring JDBC, integration etc.
- Used maven build tools to compile the enterprise application and create the WAR & EAR files
- Working with team to implement Data Harmonization and materialization strategy.
- Streamline redundant operations and automate recurring tasks through scripting and use of modern technologies.
- Unit testing and bug fixing.
- Log4j is used to handle for debugging purposes.
- Used Gradle build tools to compile the enterprise application.
Environment: Java 1.8, Python, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Web Service, Tomcat 8.x, Apache Nifi, Hibernate, Log4j, XML, Avro Schema, JUnit, Mockito, MongoDB, UNIX, GIT, IBM Private Cloud, AWS Services.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use using REST services.
- Develop test drive/test first unit tests in agile/scrum environment.
- Created the Data Access Layer, Services, and Controller based on Restful architecture.
- Implemented Spring Dependency injection during various modules of project.
- Planned version control of production source code using GitHub.
- Work on integrating multiple data sources and databases into CWDS system.
- Use of mappers from Mapstruct to map objects from different layers to DTOs.
- Worked to Develop PL/SQL Packages with Functions and Joins to meet the Business requirements.
- Optimize and refactor the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Used gradle build tools to compile the enterprise application and create the CANS application.
- Deployed Web Services into WebLogic server and configured database connection pool in WebLogic console.
- Used various design patterns such as singleton and MVC for layer separation in an effort to reduce the application maintenance and support