- Around 6 years of extensive Java/J2EE Full - Stack Developer experience in developing Microservices and Web Applications.
- Worked in different industries such as Financial, Hospitality and Automobile industry.
- Hands on experience working with Spring Boot 2.x to develop stand-alone and production ready microservices.
- Good knowledge in implementing REST APIs using libraries such Jackson, Jersey and Rest-Easy as well as implementation within Frameworks such as Spring 5.x and Spring Boot 2.x.
- Implemented Microservices architecture within Spring Boot 2.x using Netflix Eureka Naming Server and Java Messaging Services such as ActiveMQ 5.x, Kafka 2.x and Spring Cloud Streaming Applications with Rabbit MQ 3.x.
- Experienced in implementing Application Layer Security using Spring Security with JSON Web Tokens 1.x, LDAP 2.x, SAML 2.x, and OAuth2.
- Understanding of implementation of security methodologies, technologies and tools from OWASP community.
- Extensive experience in different modules of the Spring framework such as Spring Core, Spring MVC 5.x and Spring JDBC 2.x.
- Strong experience in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using Spring 5.x such as Spring Hibernate 3.x and Spring Data JPA 2.x.
- Worked on providing Reactive Programming support for web applications using Spring 5 Webflux.
- Hands on experience working on MVC frameworks such as Spring MVC, struts 1.x and struts 2.x.
- Good knowledge in working with ORM frameworks such as Hibernate 4/5, Java Persistence API(JPA) 2.x.
- Strong Experience in developing User Interface using front end technologies such as Angular8/4, Mean Stack(Angular 8.x, Express 4.x and MongoDB 3.x) and NodeJS 14.x.
- Extensive knowledge on Java Core Concepts as well such as Collections framework and OOPS.
- Good Understanding of Concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Garbage Collection as well as Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Hands on experience working with Amazon Web Services(AWS) which includes launching, managing and troubleshooting EC2 instances, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic load balancers(ELB), S3 buckets, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, Cloudwatch, IAM and RDS.
- Good knowledge in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment(CICD) practices and tools such as Jenkins 2.x and generation, deploying and handling of Docker 19.x pipelines.
- Strong knowledge in Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) methodologies such as Agile Scrum and Waterfall as well as working with debugging tools such as JIRA 8.x.
- Implemented Unit Testing using Test Driven Development (TDD) using Junit 5.x, Mockito 3.x, Postman 7.x and JTest 10.x.
- Experience working with Database technologies such as MySQL 8.x, Oracle 10.x, PostgreSQL 9.x and MongoDB 3.x.
- Worked with Visualization tools such as D3.js 5.x, Jasper Reports 7.x and JFreeCharts 1.x.
- Comfortable working with teams of any size. I am also Hard working and very diligent.
- JSP 2.x, JSTL 1.x, JSF 2.x Struts1.x, 2.x
- Spring 5.x, Spring Boot 2.x, Spring Cloud 2.x Angular 8.x/4.x, NodeJS, AngularJS 1.5.x
- Spring MVC 5.x, Spring Data JPA 2.x, Spring jQuery 3.x, AJAX, MEAN Stack, NodeJS 14.xRest 5.x, Spring AOP 5.x, Spring Hibernate 3.x, HTML5, Bootstrap 4/3, CSS3
- Spring JDBC 2.x, Spring Security 3.x, Spring 5
- MySQL 8.x, Oracle 10.x, PostgreSQL 9.x, Java 8+, C, Python, SQL, Shell Scripting
- MongoDB 3.x
- Junit 5.x, Mockito 3.x, Spring Test 5.x, SAML 2.x, LDAP 2.x, OAuth2.0, JSON
- Postman 7.x, JTest 10.x/ web tokens 1.x
- Maven 3.x, Gradle 6.x Jenkins 2.x, Docker 19.x, Git 2.x, JIRA 8.x
- Windows, Ubuntu, Linux Red Hat RabbitMQ 3.x, Kafka 2.x, ActiveMQ 5.x
- Spring Tool Suite 3.9.x, Eclipse Oxygen, Apache Tomcat 8.x, WebLogic 12.xVisual Studio 2017, PyCharm 2019.x WebSphere 8.x, Wildfly 5.x
- NetBeans 10.x
- EC2, Elastic BeanStalk, Cloudwatch, Relational D3.js (5.x), JasperReports (7.x), JFreeCharts
- Databases, DynamoDB, Elastic load balancers, (1.x)
- AWS Lambda
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Java Applications Developer (Full-Stack)
- Built microservices based on Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Eureka.
- Implemented logging in the application using Spring AOP module to determine the application status.
- Developed REST web services using Spring Boot to extract and concise the data from the database.
- Implemented Single Sign On (SSO) scheme by employing Spring Security with OAuth2.0 Protocol.
- Used modules from OWASP Web Security Testing Guide (WSTG) for premier cybersecurity testing.
- Communication between the different microservices was done using Spring Cloud Streaming with RabbitMQ.
- Used Amazon Web Services Elastic Load Balancer to distribute the load on the microservice.
- Performed Unit testing using Test Driven Deployment (TDD) approach using tools like Junit 5 and Mockito.
- Followed the Agile Scrum Software Development Life Cycle methodology while developing the project and JIRA for Debugging.
- Used Maven as build tool for managing the dependencies.
- Used MySQL on AWS RDS to store the data and simultaneously update the historical data of the stock.
- Utilized Git as a version control and for the source code and JIRA for bug fixing as well as used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment into Docker.
- Used Angular 8, NodeJS, HTML, CSS3 as well as Bootstrap 4 platform to develop a user-friendly login and landing page.
Environment: Java 8, Spring Boot 2, Spring Cloud 2, Spring Security 5, Angular 8, NodeJS 14, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap4, RabbitMQ 3, AWS EC2, ELB, RDS, Spring Tool Suite 3.9.6, MySQL 8, Jenkins 2, Docker 18, Git 2, Agile Scrum, JIRA 8, Maven 3
Confidential, Trenton, NJ
- Developed the microservices on Spring Boot and Spring Data JPA with Caching frameworks.
- Used Spring Data (JPA) module for performing CRUD operations on database in order to retrieve information as well as update the inventory.
- Developed REST web services on Spring Boot using JAX-RS and Jersey libraries to extract client related data from database.
- Created and injected Spring Services, Spring Controllers and DAOs to achieve Dependency Injection and to wire objects of business classes using Spring Core Annotations.
- Used Spring Java Mail API for sending notifications regarding build success/failures.
- Implemented Single Sign On(SSO) using Spring Security with Security Assertion Markup Language(SAML) protocol.
- Architecture for communication between the inventory management, HR management and Restaurant manager microservices was done by implementing Kafka.
- Used Angular 4, HTML, CSS and Bootstrap to develop the UI interface for the restaurant manager.
- Used Amazon S3 buckets on Amazon Web Services to store and operate on the data.
- Worked with Netflix OSS Ribbon load balancer to distribute the load on the microservices.
- Used JasperReports to allow the user to visualize and analyze the data from the database instead of seeing it in the form of tables.
- Performed unit testing using Test-driven Development (TDD) approach using tools like Postman, Junit and Mockito.
- Worked in different teams using Agile Scrum SDLC during development of the microservice.
- Used Maven to build and add additional dependencies to the project.
- Employed Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous deployment into Docker containers. Used Git as a version control of the project.
Environment: s: Java 8, Spring Boot 2.1, Spring Data JPA with Caching 2, Spring 5, Spring Java Mail API 5, Spring Security 5, SAML 2, Kafka 2, Angular 4, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4, AWS S3 buckets, Jasper Reports 6, Postman 5, Junit 5, Mockito 2, Maven 3, Jenkins 2, Git 2, Docker 18, Eclipse Spring Tool Suite 3.9.6, Agile Scrum
Confidential, Trenton, NJ
- Developed the microservices on Spring Boot framework.
- Used JSON web tokens to provide security to the microservices.
- Used ActiveMQ Messaging services to communicate between the admin, faculty and student modules.
- Used AWS SDK to connect to Amazon S3 buckets for data storage.
- Used D3.js visualization tool to provide the data stored in a more understandable graphing format for observation and analysis.
- Did Test-driven Deployment (TDD) and Unit testing using Postman, Junit and Mockito.
- Automated Docker creation and deployments using Jenkins and enabled CI/CD for development and test environments.
- Managed source control and version control using Git.
- Used Maven as a build tool and JIRA for bug tracking.
- Followed Agile Scrum SDLC methodology through the course of the project.