- Highly motivated individual with9 years experience in application software development with emphasis on Object Oriented Concepts, Multi - tier, Client/Server and Web based Systems using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Worked on all phases of software development life cycle (predominantly agile) including Analysis, Design Development, Testing, Implementation and Support.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks and tools.
- Proficient in designing and coding Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions, Packages using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Insurance and Retail industry experience.
- Dedicated work ethics, self-motivated, self-initiative and good team communicator. Exceptional ability to learn and master new technologies.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked on Design, Development and implementation of project requirements from scratch.
- Have taken the complete responsibility from inception to design, develop and deploy micro services to production.
- Developed many RESTful Microservices using Spring Boot, Vue js, Thymeleaf, RabbitMQ listeners.
- Created AMQP message queues and wrote several listeners using spring boot and rabbitMQ.
- Worked on front end by writing several reusable components using vue js and node. Also used Thymeleaf for several admin apps.
- Integrated Redis with different PCF applications which served as central cache for different applications.
- Developed Model Layer using Spring JDBC, JpaRepository in Spring Data JPA.
- Implemented high availability of applications using HAProxy and Cloudflare load balancing.
- Wrote several Junit and integration tests for developed code for greater quality.
- Used AppDynamics for tool for monitoring all applications and created alerts and dashboards in it.
- Deployment of application in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) with DevOps (CI & CD) implementation using Jenkins.
- Worked on building streaming ETL solutions using Apache Kafka Connect.
- Implemented successfully Authentication and Authorization (Outh 2.0) using spring security.
- Designed and developed the service layer for new functionalities and created data transfer objects to carry the data from front end to service layer and vice versa.
- Used Java Spring's annotation approach while following Java design patterns for handling user requests and submitting the response. Wrote Java server pages and rendered them after the user request using tiles-based approach using Java Spring MVC.
- Used Intellij and Eclipse IDE for debugging java code, Sonar Lint tool as logic analyzer and emulate final build locally and in test environment.
- Wrote SQL queries for loading and storing data to and from Microsoft SQL server relational database management system and used Spring JDBC mechanism to communicate with database.
- Used Java JMS messaging and Spring RESTful webservices for communicating with upstream and downstream applications.
- Wrote shell scripts on UNIX environment for deploying applications on virtual machines.
- Used Jenkins as configuration management system and Maven as build process tool for continuous integration and GIT as source code repository.
- Wrote JUnits for testing the developed application and fix the defects.