- Around 5+ years of experience in Analysis, Design and Development in diversified areas of Client - Server, Distributed and Web applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in design and development of Enterprise applications using Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts MVC, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB's (Enterprise Java Beans), JDBC, Java Messaging Service (JMS), Java collection, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Hands on experience in developing spring micro services using Spring Boot and deploying in cloud.
- Experience in working with different operating systems Windows, UNIX, LINUX.
- Strong experience with Java Platform, J2EE, JDBC, jQuery, EJB, Servlets, JSP.
- Proficient in creating server-side components, designing and implementing Business Tier Objects, User Interface (GUI) design and development, Unit testing, debugging and Deployment.
- Worked with ANT Builder and ANT/Maven for the application building.
- Developed new features and provided support for all Identity microservices.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), OOA, OOD and OOP through implementation and various software testing.
- Converted and automated builds using Maven and Make. Scheduled automated nightly builds using Jenkins.
- Good experience in Object Oriented Analysis Design OOAD using different design methodologies/process frameworks like SDLC and tools like Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio.
- Experience in writing and debugging shell scripts.
- Ability to grasp new technologies and to correctly apply new tools to build applications. Good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and providing best solutions.
- Experienced and proven best practices of Web services development and Integration (both REST and SOAP).
- Good experience on working with Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and Access Management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front.
- Understanding on API design with Data structures, Algorithms (Hash Code, Tree, etc.)
- Experienced in using Integrated Development environments (IDE's) like Eclipse, NetBeans and JBuilder, Edit plus, Notepad plus, Springs IDE.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, optimized volumes and EC2 instances.
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of core Java programming - Multithreading, OO, distributed computing, message-based architectures, memory management.
- Good knowledge in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Backbone.js, node.js, angular.js, Ext.js, Responsive design by using Bootstrap.js.
- Familiar with latest software development practices such as Agile Software Development, Scrum, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD).
- Good exposure to multiple Servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic and JBoss.
- Expertise in Java IDEs such as Eclipse, JDeveloper, RAD, My Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Experienced in Gitlab CI and Jenkins for CI /CD and for End-to-End automation for all build and CD.
- Experienced in working with version control systems like GIT and used Source code management client tools like GitBash, GitHub, Git Lab.
- Good experience in design and development of Web-Services as Service Providers and Consumers using HTTP/XML, XSL, SOAP, REST and WSDL.
- Experience of working with mobile development (iOS).
- Good Knowledge on Object Oriented Programming OOP, Analysis and Design OOAD Concepts and designing experience using Star UML, Rational rose to develop UML or design artifacts like Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Use case realization.
- Experience with XML technologies such as JAXP, JAXB, XSD, XML Schemas, and XSLT, DOM/SAX.
- Worked on building & deploying Java code through Jenkins, used Jenkins Amazon Web Services (AWS) Code Deploy plugin to deploy to AWS and worked AWS Cloud management.
- Monitored CVS, SVN, IBM Clear Case, ANT Scripts, Maven for Automation Deployment.
- Strong experience in RDBMS using Oracle 10g, SQL Server, PL-SQL programming, schema development, Oracle fine tuning.
- Involved in Unit Test Cases writing and having good knowledge in JUnit.
- Strong knowledge with development in Agile Methodology - Test Driven Development, SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- In-depth understanding of entire web-based architectures, web technologies, SDLC and OOAD.
- Excellent client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
- Good at documenting and understanding user requirements and system specifications.
Web Services: JAXRPC, JAX WS, SOAP, RESTful web service
Java Technologies: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JPA, JDBC, Servlet, JSP, JSTL, JNDI, EJB and JMS
Application / Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Camel, Web Sphere, Web logic, Glassfish, JBoss EAP6 and Wildfly
IDE Tools: Eclipse, STS, IntelliJ, NetBeans
Databases/API: Oracle 11g, Mongo DB, Cassandra and MySQL.
Building and Testing Tools: Ant script, Maven, Log4J, Junit and Mockito
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, and Macintosh.
Configuration Tools:: GIT, SVN.
DevOps Tools: Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, OpenShift
AWS: EC2, S3, ECS, CloudWatch, IAM, CloudFormation, Route53
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in analysis & design of the system and created use cases, wireframe diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Followed Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high quality software.
- Implemented migration tasks from Oracle apps to PostgreSQL databases.
- Built Angular 8 components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular 8.
- Developed messaging module using Spring JMS, Apache Camel and ActiveMQ.
- Integrated Hibernate with Spring for Handling Transactions.
- Worked on Version control systems like Subversion, GIT, CVS, ClearCase.
- Developed various pages in the applications in front end technologies HTML5, CSS3-SASS, JSON, Angular 8.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs as Hibernate.
- Used Jenkins to automate builds and deployments.
- Technical environment applies the latest software development principles with TDD, CI/CD, Agile Software Development, JUnit and JIRA.
- Responsible to ensure compliance with J2EE framework and enhance Reuse and Portability of the application by using various design patterns like Front Controllers.
- Developed applications with NoSQL and relational DB such as Mongo DB.
- Developed Restful web services using Jersey and Spring and developed Rest services using Node-JS and other node modules.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Making the application responsive using bootstrap media queries.
- Custom component development in Alfresco ECM tool. Mentionable are space quota report module, which provides UI based report of space usage, size restriction module, document type restriction module.
- Developed powerful Single Page Application and dynamic responsive Web Application with Angular 8.
- Used Git with Stash for code repositories.
- Worked with Docker containerization with AWS ECS in parallel with Jenkins to Continuous Integrate and Continuous Deploy (CI/CD).
- Used Jenkins for Microservices deployment .
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions to process the data using SQL and mapped into Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with other applications infrastructure.
- Implemented Hibernate Lazy default fetch plans for generating proxies and collection wrappers and also created fetching strategies for minimizing the number of SQL statements.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing, SIT and UAT phases. Performed defect tracking, bug fixing and enhancements.
- Used Hibernate annotations for mapping objects to the relational database and Implemented persistence using Hibernate, managed Hibernate.cfg.xml file.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server. Build Spring Boot microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Decompose existing monolithic code base into Spring Boot microservices.
- Have done debugging to fix issues and used Maven for dependency and build management. Testing the java services by using JUnit.
- Developed applications with NoSQL and relational DB such as Mongo DB. Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Created CloudFormation templates to dynamically assign resources based on client specific needs during deployment.
- Implemented AWS Lambda functions to run scripts in response to events in Amazon Dynamo DB table or S3 bucket or to HTTP requests using Amazon API gateway.
- Worked on core AWS services such as Setting up new server (EC2) instances/services in AWS, configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IP's, auto-scaling and Cloud Formation.
- Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and Maintenance phases of Application.
- Involved in Agile - Scrum methodologies using Jira to do requirements gathering, analysis and sprint planning
- Implemented the application using spring modules includes IOC, AOP, Batch and MVC.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS 1.x to make the application user-friendly in the development of the Navigation bars, Tables, Sliders, Calendars etc.
- Monitored system issues/updates for all assigned applications throughout the entire SDLC, verified requirements were accurate, functional and implemented successfully within the timelines specified.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection & integrated Hibernate for interacting with the data base.
- Used Spring beans to encapsulate business logic and implemented application MVC architecture using spring MVC framework.
- Converted a monolithic app to microservices architecture using Spring Boot using 12-factor app methodology. Deployed, Scaled, Configured, wrote manifest file for various Microservices.
- Work experience with all phases of SDLC requirements, development, testing, support and operation.
- Worked with JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using NodeJS.
- Constructed restful API's in collaboration with backend NodeJS server and SQL database.
- Developed installer scripts using Ant, Python for various products to be hosted on Application Servers.
- Implemented Java Persistence layer using JPA, JDBC and Hibernate.
- Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs .
- Worked with ECMA Script 6 features for building of JSX and ES2016(ES6) used Babel, webpack.
- Used ES6, AngularJS for binding, DOM models linking, view model underlaying data and behaviors.
- Developed and maintained web application systems using NodeJS, AngularJS, Express, Post-gre SQL and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Administered and Implemented CI tool Jenkins for automated builds.
- Used AngularJS for Single Page Application development.
- Increased database performance by utilizing MySQL config changes, multiple instances and by upgrading hardware.
- Developed SQL queries to retrieve and manipulate oracle database.
- Migrating the application to Cloud environment using the Amazon web services- EC2, S3 and various services of AWS.
- Have developed many Restful web services interacting with the third-party aggregators.
- Implemented AWS IAM for managing the credentials of applications that run on EC2 instances.
- Designed and Developed SOAP and Rest clients to interact with third party applications.
- Involved in writing the CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins to automate the deployment of the application.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration of the application and Gradle as a build tool.
- Used Hibernate to create data layer to the services to do CRUD operations in to DB.
- Supporting User Acceptance testing and addressing User Acceptance Testing defects.
- Configuring JBoss EAP with required data sources.
- Experienced with Docker for back-end services to deploy Docker images in RedHat OpenShift (platform as service) environment.
- Used AWS infrastructure to host the portal. Created EC2 instances, VPCs, RDS features of AWS.
- Involved in creating Junit test cases, Gradle as build tool and used Eclipse as IDE.
- Deploy and integrate 3 separate Continuous Integration (CI) Toolset (GitLab, Jenkins and Nexus Repo) VM Servers for development and production environments.
- Using Chef, deployed and configured Elastic search, Log stash and Kibana (ELK) for log analytics, full text search, application monitoring in integration with AWS Lambda and CloudWatch.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features. Used Babel, web pack.
- Experienced in developing React components.
- Experience with InfraRed for deploying.
- Used React with package managers like npm and Bower.
- Prepared Spring Boot Application with jHipster configuration to automate configuration and integration between Spring modules and UI.
- Closely worked with Application using Angular.JS and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and flux to root the URL's properly.
- Developed various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries.
- Worked with Cross-Browser Compatible issues.
- Worked on Grunt and Gulp.
- Software Development in MATLAB, C and Java: Development of Calibration software tools for Computed Tomography (CT).
- Implemented responsive web design and maintaining larger style sheets using Bootstrap.
- Used Jackson API for the REST Web Services to consume and produce the JSON data.
- Used Log4j for logging various levels of information like error, info, and debug into the log files.
- Actively involved in the daily scrum meetings to update the team about the status of the task assigned.
- Developed test cases using Junit and actively involved in analyzing the test cases for integration testing of the project.
- Used BIT Bucket version control system for pull, push, commit and raise pull requests to developed code.
- Designed MongoDB multi-shared cluster with NoSQL technology and experience of working with Cassandra.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Interacted with the Business/Technical Architect to obtain the specific system requirements and in understanding the functional flow.
- Involved in analysis & design of the system and created use cases, wireframe diagrams, class diagrams & sequence diagrams.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with Hibernate.
- Worked on a modernization project to convert mainframe applications to .NET
- Used ASP.NET databinding to replace the existing static page labels with dynamic functions to populate verbiage from the specified language
- Involved in J2EE coding of functionalities (JSP as View and Servlets as Controller) based on MVC pattern using Spring Framework.
- Have good experience in creating and publishing Web Services using WebLogic Workshop Tool.
- Deployed code using Git repository.
- Designed, developed and maintained PostgreSQL database architecture.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Used Spring Object relational mapping (ORM) and Hibernate for persistence in Oracle.
- Used JPA and Hibernate with entity beans for interacting persistence layer for CRUD operations.
- Wrote XML's to define Spring web flow and Spring beans.
- Wrote NOSQL queries for Oracle database for creating new profiles and their functionalities to support the customer assist application.
- Involved in developing test cases using JUnit testing during development mode.
- Implemented log4j for application logging and to troubleshoot issues in debug mode.
- AGILE development process has been followed. Experienced with Stand-up, Retrospective, Demo, Planning and Code review meetings.
Environment: Java/J2EE, .NET, ASP, Spring MVC, Servlets, JSP, JDK 1.5, REST webservice, Angular.JS 2, Node JS, JPA, Hibernate 3.0, jQuery, Eclipse IDE, Web sphere, JUnit, log4J, NoSQL, Oracle 10g, ANT, XML/XSLT.
- Interacting with the business analysts to gather the requirements and understanding the functional design specifications for the requirements.
- Designed the application architecture using Hibernate framework and J2EE specifications.
- Used Spring Framework for developing business components and integrated it with the Hibernate.
- Development of server-side programming using Spring, JSP.
- Involved in the Data Access Object layer for storing, updating and loading the data using Hibernate and used container managed transactions.
- Responsible for unit testing and integration testing, bugs fixing, handling change requests.
- Involved in complete SDLC management using Rational Unified Process - Requirements gathering, Design, Analysis, Development and Testing.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and XSL. Developed Web Services Application using SOAP.
- Developed and maintained elaborate services-based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM.