- I am highly experienced in establishing and using best - practice methodologies and tools to lead software teams. I am currently searching for a long-term senior or lead position that will allow me to continue to grow my career and my professional experiences.
- Significant experience in Software Delivery and SCM Best Practices with Git/Bitbucket, JIRA, Clearcase, and Clearquest
- Significant experience in creating and maintaining collaborative environments using Wiki and SharePoint
- Signi cant experience with WebLogic, JBoss, and Tomcat application/web servers on Windows, Solaris, Linux
- Significant experience in waterfall and Agile development. Significant experience developing and maintaining training materials and software component documentation.
- Pro cient with Flash, ActionScript, and Photoshop to enhance the user experience.
- I maintain and develop new functionality for a highly-customized eCommerce solution that allows customers in the hospitality industry to stock and manage their own customer-facing panties and snack bars.
- I support Product and Customer Service teams with maintenance, support, data management, and business intelligence.
- I report directly to the CEO and help him prioritize new functionality and critical bug fixes.
- I develop custom business-logic components (both front-end and server-side) in Java for the Labvantage LIMS (laboratory information management system) environment.
- I have ownership of components through entirety of SLDC, including promotion of components between environments and post go-live support in production.
- I have built and maintained clustered test and production environments using JBoss AS.
- I have conceptualized and prototyped a new software configuration management environment using Git and JIRA tools. I am managing a system documentation effort using SharePoint and Wiki.
- I led a remote team of developers and analysts in design and development of internal tools for security and audit-compliant delivery of banking software to customers.
- I created and established support, maintenance, and collaborative development processes for the team using living documentation in both Wiki and SharePoint, SLA and SCM Best Practices, and requirements-driven SDLC. I installed, configured, and managed enterprise-wide tools including Bitbucket, JIRA, SQLServer, and JBoss.
- I was responsible for conducting project design reviews and establishing company-wide IT and SDLC strategies.
- I designed and built software components in a PHP MVC Framework for handling high-volume message processing, including parsing of XML to PHP classes, data association, patient/medication/diagnosis matching.
- I worked extensively with customers to establish requirements and business logic needs.
- I created software documentation, training materials, and project dashboards using Wiki.
- I used JEE to develop server-side dashboard metrics.
Lead Rhapsody Migration Developer
- I developed integration interfaces for inter-facility communication in the Rhapsody Engine.
- I designed and developed tools for managing the Rhapsody Migration Project such as tracking work progress on 4000 different project components.
- I designed and developed a testing tool that reduced the manpower required for the migration effort by at least 3000 hours over 1.5 years.
- I designed and developed web-based control and monitoring application for entirety of C2BMC software suite, including logging, performance monitoring, application control, user alerts, and runtime configuration changes.
- I evolved the application through multiple iterations of technology upgrades and overall improvements.
- I lead development efforts for team of 6 during 1-year a maintenance release.
- In this role I managed modification requests, their assignment to developers, their completion progress, and their testing and release.
- For the Situation Awareness Team, I designed and developed web-based application for real-time monitoring and reporting of the operational capability of defense design elements.