- Having 10 years of experience in all the technical phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing in both Web based and Enterprise applications with emphasis on Object Oriented, Java/J2EE and Client Server technologies.
- Experience in developing the application with Agile Methodology, Waterfall Methodology and Test - Driven Development.
- Experience in Front-End UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, Ajax, AngularJS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, Tag Libraries, JSTL.
- Proficient in developing J2EE enterprise applications in Service Oriented Architecture and Micro Service Architecture.
- Hands on Experience in developing web applications by using Spring framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring Data.
- Expertise in developing data models using Hibernate Object relational mapping (ORM) framework and used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level.
- Developed the application using Java 8 and implemented its features like lambdas Expressions, Time API, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, foreach.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services AWS. Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elastic Cache.
- Good experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and AWS SNS/SQS for delivering messages.
- Deploy application updates to AWS and monitored the load balancing of different instances.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics.
- Expertise in J2EE Technology- Servlets, Struts, Spring, JDBC, JTA, JPA, Hibernate and JMS.
- Experience with distinctive design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, DAO and MVC.
- Worked with design and development of robust and highly scalable Web Service platforms and API’s based on REST and SOAP for enterprise applications using AXIS, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-RPC technologies and Jersey frameworks.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM
- Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, Python
- Enterprise Java: Java, J2EE, Swing, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, JSF, Struts, EJB, Spring, JTA, JNDI and JPA
- Tools: & Framework: Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, SOA, Jasper reports, SOAP UI, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, and Spring Data.
- Web services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX - RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Apache Axis2, Apache CFX, JMS, MQ, AWS
- Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, WebLogic, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss.
- Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, MS SQL, Confidential DB2, MongoDB and NoSQL
- Development Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite (STS), IntelliJ
- O-R mapping: Hibernate, JPA, JTA
- Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, Load UI, JIRA
- Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, Rational clear case, Star Team
- Platforms: Windows, Win 2k Server, Sun Solaris, UNIX
- Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, Dynamo DB, ELB
Confidential, Framingham, MA
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development and understanding of business requirements and implement the process using Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Implemented the front-end using HTML 5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery and Angular 8.
- Created responsive web pages using Bootstrap and wrote client-side application in a clean MVC model using Angular 8.
- Consumed RESTful Services with Angular JS http Services.
- Developed RESTful Web Services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Services Architecture.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security and Hibernate.
- Used Spring IOC framework for Dependency Injection and Spring AOP for logging purposes.
- Implemented the authentication and authorization of the application using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Migrated existing monolithic application into Cloud environment using Amazon Web Services.
- Used JAVA 1.8 featureslike Lambda Expressions, Parallel Streams and functional interfaces.
- Implemented Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections wherever necessary in the application.
- Spring beans were used for controlling the flow between UI and Hibernate.
- Implemented the application using various design patterns such as Singleton,DAO, Factory and Service Locator.
- Working as Cloud Administrator on Microsoft Azure , involved in configuring virtual machines, storage accounts, resource groups.
- Remote login to Virtual Machines to troubleshoot, monitor and deploy applications.
- Managing Windows 2012 servers, troubleshooting IP issues and working with different support teams.
- Configuration of Microsoft DevTest Labs to migrate the virtual machines from one subscription to another subscription.
- Developed Micro-Services based architecture to enable the application to be deployed on AWS.
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2 (AWS) and deployed the application on it.
- Worked on AWS services to deploy static websites and dynamic Web Apps on EC2 using Elastic Beanstalk and Elastic Container Service-Docker.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Developed User interface using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQueryandAngular JS.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience React.js, angular.js, Responsive design.
- Created responsive web design using Bootstrap and Consumed Restful Web Services with Angular JS $HTTP services.
- Designed and Implemented the application using various Spring Framework modules Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Web Flow, Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration and Hibernate.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and make the application loosely coupled and Spring AOP for logging purposes.
- Implemented the authentication, authorization and access-control features by using Spring Security and LDAP.
- Implemented Restful and SOAP based web services using JAX-RS and JAX-WS respectively.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions for collection evaluation and comparing the data, Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application, Parallel operations on collections for effective sorting mechanisms and to change the sequential stream flow of threads while session establishment.
- Micro Services were being used as a strategy to gradually replace a core monolithic application while still adding business features.
Environment: Java, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Angular JS, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data, RESTful services, SOAP, Micro Services Architecture, Amazon Web Services, Hibernate, JDBC, Oracle, Mongo DB, JUnit, Mockito, Gradle, Web Sphere Application Server, Jenkins, Git and IntelliJ.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Developed using Agile methodology.
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application.
- Created NodeJS EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to back-end Oracle.
- Involved in the implementation of dynamic profile Routing for supporting new profiles and enhancing the customer experience.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency Injection of one class objects into other class such as model objects into controller classes.
- Developed flexible and loosely coupled web applications by using Spring web MVC framework to provide model-view-controller architecture.
- Integrated Spring DAO with Hibernate for performing persistent operations into Database.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate& handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Established Database Connectivity using Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM forOracle.
- Developed persistence API's that can store data synchronously and asynchronously to Cassandra data store with batching.
- Used XPath for traversing SOAP XML document for finding a node by using expression path and used XQuery to get data of a that node.
Environment: HTML, CSS, JSON, XML, AJAX, JQuery, Node.js, Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, XPath, XQuery, SOAP, WSDL, HQL, SQL, Unix Shell Scripts, JBoss, Oracle, Cassandra, JVM, JMS, JNDI, Maven, IntelliJ, JIRA, JUNIT, SVN, Linux.
- Developed web application using Struts 2.X, JSP, Servlets, Java beans uses MVC design pattern
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS and JSP
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlets, JSP, and XML.
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from database.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problem
- The application was deployed on the Tomcat.
- Involved in build and deploying the application using ANT
- Used CVS as version control system
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support.
- Involved in SDLC - Requirements gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, Detail Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Implemented Use Case Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams during the design phase using Rational Rose.
- Developed user interface with Servlets and JSP.
- Responsible in creating Servlets, which route submittals to appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components and render, retrieved information.
- Involved in implementing the DAO pattern for database connectivity and used the JDBC API extensively.
- Used Agile approach for the Software Development
- Also worked with the PDF and EXCEL format file download of user data on JSP’s when user wanted to save his/her personal data on JSP page tables.
- Extensively used WSAD 5.1 while writing code & used VCS for version control.
- Deployed and tested the prototype on WebSphere Test Environment 5.1 and contributed to deployment and maintenance on WebSphere Application Server 5.1.
Environment: Confidential WebSphere, Servlets, JSP, XML, EJB, JDBC, Oracle, UML, DHTML, CSS, HTML.