Highly organized and diligent IT professional with more than ten years of team lead and hands on working experience in the information technology to contribute to smooth and productive operations. Collaborate cross - functionally across organizational levels to build various enterprise software applications for internal and external cooperate clients.Seeking a new senior or team lead position which can utilize my expertise on software life cycle development.
CORE TECHNICAL SKILLS
Development framework: J2EE, Maven, SpringBoot, Jersey, Spring MVC, Junit.
Integrated Development Environment: Eclipse, IBM RAD, Microsoft Visual Studio.
Cloud Computing: Microservice Development inside Confidential & Confidential private could. It utilizes the continues development pipeline, create the java code in the GIT, build the microservice using Jenkins, and deployed to Kubernetes on some dedicated clusters for Confidential & Confidential internal clients to access the microservices.
Application Server: IBM WAS, Jboss, Tomcat, Oracle Weblogic., Strong communication and written skills., Strong problem analyzing and solving skills. Agile Methodology for the life cycle software development.
DevOps: Agile craft (or Jira Align) with CI/CD pipeline, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Sonar code scan, GIT
Multiple Threading: Java and C++ multiple threading.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
Senior Software Engineer
- Hands on experience for the large-scale enterprise application development life cycle to produce a high-quality software that meets or exceeds customer expectations, reaches completion within times and cost estimates.
- Design and develop microservice using Jersey and Spring Boot framework.
- CI/CD for continually adding enhancements to exiting microservices.
- Lead a development team using CI/CD pipeline with Agile development methodology through the Agile craft (Jira Align). Working in the scrum team to finish the fast-paced development iterations.
- Microservice for OVAL GIS system to validate the location address using longitude and latitude. That OVAL GIS location validation service includes a restful service which is running on JBoss.
- Micro service for the ORCA, which is a system for building foundation of long-term Wireline Automation and standardization plan.
- Microservice for the FRVT (fiber reporting and visualization tool). It implements java multiple threads so when the requests sent, it can communicate the backend database call in parallel and compare the results of each request and populate the most desired value.
- APIs to performing various tasks such as to inquire the fiber broad band data, the INL route detail, site inventory details and vendor selection details. Clients also used these APIs to update the circuit segment, fiber site inventory and fiber projects.
- APIs for the Confidential & Confidential ethernet network service, for inquire the ethernet product details, ethernet provider details and provided the API to manage the ethernet products.
- CSV project, which is a GUI application used by field engineers for common site visit. These sites can be Confidential & Confidential dedicated ethernet, fiber to the building details, and small cell.
- EPADD project which is a GUI application for create or update the ethernet to the cell site planning and design database.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
Senior Software Architect
- Collaborated in team environment to produce high-quality programs and applications for Tel communication industry.
- Analyzed, designed and developed the enterprise applications on the IBM WAS and RAD using J2EE technology
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- Built outstanding and dynamic team of software engineers and developers which significantly boosted overall success of organization