- Over 5 years of software development experience involving object - oriented analysis, design and support of web based and n-tier client/server applications based on J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in design and development of Enterprise applications using Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JavaBeans, XML, code coverage tools and IDE tools like NetBeans, Eclipse, Confidential RAD and IntelliJ.
- Experience in developing application by using RESTful Web Services, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Core, Spring AOP and Spring DAO.
- Working knowledge in Mockito framework and testing framework JUnit.
- Experience in developing applications in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in installation and configuration of servers like WebLogic Application Server, JBoss, Confidential WebSphere, Glassfish and Tomcat and deployment of enterprise applications using these application servers.
- Strong experience in application integration based on SOA including Web Services development using JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, SOAP, UDDI, WSDL and XML over HTTP.
- Expertise in Microservices developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL using tools like Apache Axis.
- Experience in building applications using ORM modules like MyBatis and Hibernate.
- Experience in using Subversion (SVN), CVS and Git as versioning software tools.
- Experience in XML related technologies such XML, XSLT, XPATH, DTD and XML parser like DOM and SAX
- Experienced with JDBC API in establishing connection between databases.
- Good Experience in building web applications using HTML, CSS, jQuery.
- Experience in using Subversion (SVN), CVS and GIT as versioning software tools.
- Good knowledge in working on different Relational Database management Systems like Oracle and SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience in database connectivity for databases like Confidential DB2, Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Experience in ability to create Graphical User Interface Applications using Applets, Swings.
- Experience in Installation and configuration of databases Oracle, DB2, and MySQL.
- Experience in database languages like SQL and domain knowledge in PL/SQL.
- Experience in monitoring lower level and production logs by using Splunk and Dynatrace.
- Design the Use case and class diagrams by using UML technology like Object aid.
- Used Log4J framework to debug and trace the application.
- Dedicated work ethics, self-motivated, self-initiative and good team communicator. Ability to learn new technologies and Ability to work in team and in fast paced environment.
Programs Languages: Core Java and J2EE.
Application Frame Work: Struts 1.1, Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, Web service, MVC and JDAF
Application Servers: Tomcat 1.6, WebLogic 12c, Web sphere 8.3 and OC4J
Build Tool: Maven build, ANT
Code Quality Tools: PMD, DJunit
Version Control Tools: GitHub Repository, Tortoise SVN and clear case
Testing Tool: HP Quality Center, qTest
Databases: Oracle 12C/11g/10g, SQL Server 2005/08
Other Tools/Utilities: MS-VSS, TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Involved in the requirement analysis and designing the system to in Confidential those requirements and coming up with the design to utilize existing systems and services.
- Developed Web GUI involving HTML and Java Script under MVC architecture.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using Spring boot.
- Used Spring DI, annotations & MVC components to implement business & navigation of application.
- Developed several REST Web Services which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Replaced existed Angular JS code with Angular 2 code, which decreased number of lines of code for a web application.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Used Mongoose API in order to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework Angular 2.0 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script.
- Designed Client and Server-Side Validations using Spring Validator Framework.
- Developed REST Web Services clients and implemented Authentication and Authorization with Site Minder, Spring Security integration and s.
- Developed classes using core Java (multithreading, memory management) and Spring IOC.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with GitHub and Jenkins.
- Utilized JPA Repository as persistence and developed business components.
- Integrated the JSON objects, DB objects and business logic through faster XML Object Mapper.
- Participated in daily stand ups and Sprint planning and review meetings.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 4.0, Spring IoC, Spring Boot, HTML5, CSS3, XML Bootstrap, JSON, Maven, Jenkins, GitHub, Tomcat 8, Log4J, Junit, Angular, MongoDB
Confidential, Lincolnshire, IL
- Worked in highly dynamic Agile Environment and participated in scrum and sprint meetings.
- Developed the robust web-based application on Spring Boot frame structure using Java/J2EE technology.
- Implemented data layer of Spring MVC by using JPA (Java persistent API) used Hibernate as ORM to operate queries on Oracle database.
- Implemented Java 1.8 features for the existing application where ever required.
- Used Spring extensively to achieve dependency injection to wire the object of business class.
- Used Spring Data Repositories to perform CRUD operations.
- Implementation of authentication for Restful web services using Spring Boot Security Starter.
- Developing the application for incident creation and retrieving the events using restful web services with spring Boot.
- Worked extensively on spring boot for building REST API’s.
- Extensively used STS for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Extensively used Maven to build the application and deploy on Embedded Tomcat Server.
- Maintained source code in GIT Repository.
- Developed stored procedures and complex packages extensively using PL/SQL and Oracle database.
Stearns Bank, Saint Cloud, MN
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Responsible for Object Oriented Design using Enterprise Architect.
- Involved in java multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and developed a batch process framework.
- Implemented J2EE patterns like, Data Access Object, Session facade, Business Delegate and Value Object.
- Designed and developed Web Services (SOAP, WSDL). Created and compiled XML Schema to generate Java Bean classes using Axis.
- Installation, Configuration & administration of WebLogic application Server.
- Involved in writing SQL, Stored procedure and PLSQL for back end. Used Views and Functions at the Oracle Database end. Developed the PL/SQL scripts for rebuilding the application Oracle Database.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Involved in the day to day development activities for the entire application from offshore.
- Involved in unit testing using Junit.
- Coordinate with the onsite and offshore developers with respect to issues and follow up.
- Used JBPM to manage workflow, schedule Jobs.
Environment: Java, Spring DI/IOC, Hibernate, XML, Web services, Web Services (SOAP/WSDL and REST), Multithreading, Web Logic Application Server, Junit, Maven, Log4J, SVN, Oracle10g, UNIX