- Senior - level software developer with deep experience covering over 8 years in demanding environments, using Java technologies to design, develop, and deploy complex technological solutions through Agile methodologies.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to thoroughly analyze and implement system requirements, applying and ensuring industry best practices and coding standards through mentoring, code review, and testing.
- Expertise in current technologies like Java, HTML5, Spring, JPA/Hibernate, GigaSpaces, JUnit,, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and many more.Java Programming Object-Oriented Principles Design Patterns RESTful Web Services
- Scrum Methodologies Aspect-Oriented Programming Testing & Troubleshooting
- Software Architecture Team Mentoring Code Review Requirement Analysis
Languages: Java, SQL
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, Microservices
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Cloud Foundry, Netflix Eureka, GigaSpaces
Frameworks: Spring (Core, Batch, Integration, Data, Security, MVC, Boot, ), JSR 303, JSF, JPA/Hibernate, ZK, Thymeleaf, Spring for Apache Kafka,OAuth2, JUnit, Mockito
Databases: PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, MongoDB
Design Patterns: GoF (Strategy, Command, Abstract Factory, Factory, Iterator, Template, Composite, Observer, Proxy, Decorator, Façade), MVC, Front Controller
SDLC: Agile-Scrum, RUP, Waterfall
Tools: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, NetBeans,SonarQube, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub, SVN, Maven, Ant, Postman, StarUML
Platforms: Windows, Linux, AWS (EC2,lambda, S3)
Software Architect / Lead Developer
- Defined and implemented all aspects of software development, from technology identification and project workflow to coding standards, with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Educated and guided developers and system analysts. Conducted meetings.
- Reviewed and validated code prior to user acceptance testing (UAT) and production.
- Identified system requirements for enhancements and bug fixes.
- Collaborated with business analyst to optimize development workflows.
- Created architectural approaches for software design and implementation.
- Made high-level design choices to define software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
- Provided a development framework which resulted in a high-quality IT solution.
- Ensured design quality through code review, avoiding complexity and advocating clarity.
Technologies Used: Java, Spring (Core, MVC, Security), PKI, iBatis, Oracle, Eclipse, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, SVN, UML.
- Executed ongoing development plans, ensuring functionality and maintenance.
- Managed software development quality assurance activities, including comprehensive list of issues.
- Contributed to strategy for platform evolution and integration.
- Documented all designs and solutions, and maintained production schedule and planning.
- Worked closely with Confidential project manager, architect, developers, and business analysts to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage transition from analysis to design and deployment.
- Ensured identification and management of risks and issues, defining suitable solutions.
- Collaborated with internal teams to ensure seamless alignment across all operations.
- Participated in reviews and meetings, providing progress updates.
- Handled client and server-side development, ensuring best practices and high-quality code.
- Ensured best possible architecture, deployment, and performance within hosting infrastructure.
- Delivered completed Integrated Financial Management Information System within a strict deadline.
Technologies Used: Java, Spring (Core, AOP, Integration), SOAP, RESTful, SOA, JPA/Hibernate, Drools, ZK, JSF, iText, iReport, GigaSpaces, JAXB/JMS, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Eclipse, Jenkins, SonarQube, JUnit, Maven, SVN, RBAC, Apache Shiro, LDAP, UML, Enterprise Architect
- Conducted full-stack development of internal applications using agile methodologies.
- Performed model validation, coded, tested, and deployed Software for multiple projects.
- Completed and deployed multiple projects to users’ satisfaction.
- Optimized and maintained code after deployment.