Extensively experienced Software Designer and Developer seeking a position offering a high level of challenge, responsibility, and the opportunity to build reliable and quality software.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- 16+ years of diversified hands on experience working on enterprise application systems in Java, C++ / C, and Object - Oriented Programming.
- Strong background in many areas including software design collaboration in a team environment, system testing / troubleshooting, data analysis, and client relations.
- Excellent organizational, communication, analytical, and people skills.
Development tools and platforms: Microservices, Eclipse, Spring Framework, Kubernetes, Git, SVN, agile.
Operating systems: HP UX, SUN Solaris, Linux, Windows.
Database systems: Oracle, MariaDB, IBM Informix, Sybase.
Processes: High Level Design Review, application design, data modeling, waterfall, agile.
Technologies: UNIX SunOS, Linux, API (Soap, REST with Spring Boot), Java, C++/C, OOP, Unix Scripts, Microservices, SQL, Oracle, IBM Informix.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Sr. Software Developer
- Developed and supported life cycle on LPP ICORE, an Confidential large scale enterprise application.
- Architectural design and building of the Light Speed Enabler Rater with C/C++, Java, UNIX scripts, Perl, SQL, Oracle, and WebSphere.
- Developed and supported Message Processing System in the Telegence Billing System application.
Confidential, Overland Park, Kansas
- Designed, developed and maintained a web application that communicates between order entries and a provision system using Java, WebLogic, XML, multithreading, Oracle, and Informix.
Confidential, Glendale, California
Sr. SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Directly developed and maintained a stock quote system which accessed several applications (including ILX, S&P Comstock), built with Java, C++, and C.
Sr. SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Took on main role in designing and implementing Dynamic NE Routing to enhance the ASAP (Automatic Service Activation Program) core functionality using C / C++.
- Supervised the development team to accomplish production and post-deployment maintenance.
- Advanced from a testing role to senior programmer / project lead in 4 years.