- Java developer with experience in the financial domain, the drive to consistently learn and improve. Strong skills in core Java, Spring, Spring MVC, JSP, and SQL. Able to quickly gain familiarity with any required software or platform.
- Programmer keen on developing elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Passionate about finding ways to improve quality, performance and delivery times.
- Skilled in architecting distributed, highly available, high performance, scalable applications.
- Expertise in object - oriented design and managing all facets of the software development cycle, from design and analysis to implementation and maintenance.
- 6 years of Experience working as software developer with expertise in all aspects of the software development life cycle including requirements analysis, design development, testing and deployment of various applications in different environments with JAVA/J2EE Technologies.
- Experience in core java, collections framework, multithreading, exception handling.
- Thorough in J2EE technologies like Spring, Hibernate, JDBC Template, Web Services, Design Patterns, MVC, JSP, Servlets.
- Worked on developing applications using Spring core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot.
- Experience working on SQL with databases such as Oracle, MySQL.
- Worked on deployment of web application on servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Good Experience working in environments using Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Worked with the version control tool - GIT.
- Experience with build management tools like Maven.
- Developed web components using JSP, Servlets, Spring framework.
- Strong collaboration and team building skills.
- Ability to adapt with a fast paced Environment and new technologies.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC Template, Spring(IOC,DI,MVC), Web Services
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, jQuery, JSON
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL, SQL
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows
Build Tools: Maven
Version Control: BitBucket, GitHub
WORK EXPERIENCE DETAILS:
Confidential, Richmond, Virginia
Sr Java Developer
- Analyzed application requirements and classified them based on feasibility study with client and key stakeholders to develop different modules.
- Interact with SMEs, project leads, QA members on technical aspects of work for successful completion of sprints.
- Ensured standards are maintained to comply with all IT architecture procedures and guidelines, regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Created model layer using CRUD Repo for Object Relational Mapping and extensively used its API to perform crud operation.
- Developed DAO using JDBC Template to interact with DBMS
- Track defects during application development and other testing phases. Performed regression testing with every new resolution.
- Wrote queries in MySQL to tally backend code results. Helped the QA team with Functional tests and Unit Tests.
- Created Ad hoc reports in the form of system requirement documents that could be added to the backlog for the next sprint cycle.
Environment: Java 8, Spring core, MySQL, Eclipse 4.6, Spring web service, Postman, Junit
Confidential, North Brunswick, NJJava Developer
- Involved in requirement, design & development phases and creating custom solutions to match the requirements.
- Developed code for consumption of various web services using RESTFUL technologies.
- Created and maintained the configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Used GIT repository for code merging and integration activities.
- Deployed web applications on Tomcat server.
- Extensively involved in Unit testing and coordinated with the testing team and fixing bugs at various stages of application development. Tracked defects using QC.
- Developed and debugged application using Eclipse EE.
- Used server-side spring framework and Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping of the database structure created in Oracle.
- Created SQL statements for effective retrieval and storage of data from the database.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring 5.0, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web Services, Oracle 11g, Eclipse IDE, Tomcat 9.0
Program Analyst/Java Developer
- Developed business components and applications using Spring framework, Spring JDBC and Spring IOC.
- Designed efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Implementation of Object Oriented Applications in the environment using Core Java.
- Used a DAO layer to interact with the database.
- Worked with the QA team and ensure environment setup and seamless transitions for testing
- Involved in requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development
- Wrote code for database access and modifications.
Environment: Java 1.5, J2EE, Spring 3.1, MySQL, JDBC, JUnit, Eclipse, Object Oriented Programming.
- Worked closely with the team to understand and gather the requirements and document them.
- Involved in planning, designing and developing robust solutions in a timely manner.
- Implemented multithreading and exception handling to improve application functionality.
- Used JDBC to access the data from back-end SQL Server database
- Utilized object-oriented programming and Java for creating business logic.
- Designed the front-end of web application using HTML/CSS and Servlets.
- Designed, implemented and configured service layer.
- Developed mid-tier java components like DAO and Service components. Technologies used