- Currently developing a recipe application that will utilize existing APIs in order to allow a user to find a recipe and bring up a shopping cart on Confidential website with all of the necessary ingredients in it.
- Once I reach a minimum viable product, I am planning to add nutritional data and meal planning functions.
- Created a MySQL database for storing and retrieving data
- Used Eclipse IDE, Maven as Build tool and Git for version control.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Hibernate for back end and Spring MVC Frameworks for front end.
Java React Node.js SQL HTML CSS
Spring Framework Hibernate Postman
Agile SDLC MySQL Bootstrap Git
Testing Maven JQuery REST
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Studied object - oriented programming concepts including data abstraction, inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism, exception handling, etc .
- Gained practical knowledge on utilization of JDBC, MVC and DAO).
- Utilized My SQL and Application Servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Servlets, JSP, Hibernate
- Framework and Spring Framework.
- Worked with physicians and clients to fill open positions at hospitals and clinics nationwide
- Maintained regular professional communication in order to facilitate the recruitment process
- Vetted candidates based on qualifications for a variety of locationsspecialties, and positions
- Assisted students with labs and projects, as well as with any concepts they struggle to grasp
- Conducted interviews for potential students to gauge their capacity for learning to develop software