- Passionate Computer Science graduate from Northwest Missouri State University with hands on experience in JAVA/J2EE Technologies. Seeking to use proven skills in Java and web technologies to meet the business plans of the company.
- Highly - capable leader, having led multiple Senior class projects to completion. Proficient in a range of modern technologies including Python, Java and Web Technologies.
- Hands on experience in developing Mobile Applications (Android platform) integrating them with Google APIs for additional features etc. and good at programming languages like C, JAVA programming, Python, and databases such as MongoDB, HTML, CSS, MySQL, SQL Server.
- Worked on Projects in different teams which involve technologies and tools like JAVA, MongoDB, MySQL, Android Studio and machine learning techniques.
- Has strong ability to quickly adapt to new evolving technologies and able to handle multiple tasks working independently or in a team, and adept at collaborating with multicultural teams.
- Interned as a Student Analyst at Northwest Missouri State University for about 8 months. Got hands on experience on maintaining websites and the data.
- Solid working Experience in various IDE's: Eclipse, Net beans, My Eclipse, PL SQL developer, SQL Developer and build tools like Ant, Maven.
- Extensive knowledge in the full life cycle of the software design process including requirements gathering/analysis, UML model creation, software development, testing and software maintenance.
- Have good experience in dealing support and development projects.
- As a Masters student, worked in different real time projects in teams like developing a Food Application and an Accident Zones Identifier application. These projects made me proficient in working with technologies like Java, MySQL, MongoDB, Spring Boot.
- In Graduated directed projects of my coursework for a duration of 2 semesters of the last year. Apart from working in above projects, also used Spring Boot framework to develop services and integrate them with databases.
- Database: MongoDB, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Project Management: Agile Methodology, Trello, Jira.
Food Safari - A Food App
- Developed an Android application to provide interface or application for the customers and restaurants. Where customers can order food using the app UI and get food delivered. Restaurants can also update their menu and get orders and get payed online using different payment methods.
Technologies used : GIT, Spring Boot, Android Studio, Firebase Database, Google Maps API, Payment API.
Telecom Churn Prediction Spring
- Used Machine learning techniques to predict the customer churn in future from the dataset of the company based upon the various features. Used algorithms like k-means clustoring, logistic regression, natural language processing and other techniques on the data.
- Technologies and tools used: Python, Pandas, Seaborn, NumPy, Matplot lib, web scraping methods, GIT.
Accident Zones Fall
- Developed an Android application that allows people to find areas which are to prone to accidents in the route of travel and also alert the users about the zone, when user travels towards or is proximity to these zones. The app is integrated with Google’s various geolocation, directions and places API’s to show the route along with navigation functionality.
- Technologies used: Android Studio, Firebase Database, Java, Multithreading, JSON, Gradle, GIT, Google Cloud Platform.