Always open to new software development opportunities in a fast - growing organization to apply the expertise in work while following software development principles.
- Around 7 years as IT programmer in software application development for providing distributed multi-tier enterprise integration solutions using object-oriented programming, Java and J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall) under Health and Financial Services domains.
- Experience in web application design, development, maintenance & support involving all SDLC activities.
- Good knowledge in requirements analysis, design, implementation, reviews, unit testing, integration testing and production deployments applications.
- Configured and used JIRA for bug tracking and functional testing.
- Utilized core AWS services (S3, EC2, ELB, EBS, Route53, VPC, Auto scaling, CLI) and deployment services (Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Formation) and security practices (IAM, Cloud watch and Cloud trail).
- Technical knowledge on configuration management tools such as Ansible and Chef.
- Experience in infrastructure automation using configuration management tool such as Chef by writing chef cookbooks in ruby scripts.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Algorithms, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Working knowledge of relational such as Oracle 11g, 10g/9i/8i, SQL Server 2000, Microsoft Visual Foxpro 6/9, MySql, MS Access.
- Theoretical knowledge on non-relational databases such as mongo DB, Cassandra, amazon RDS.
- Good in working on application migration projects.
- Used IDE’s such as IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans, Notepad++ and Linux VI editor.
- Experience in writing build scripts (ANT, Maven, Gradle) and writing unit test cases (Junit, Mockito) logged results in Log4j for critical business information.
- Experience in using CI/CD tool Jenkins for integrating the code and generate build for Continuous delivery or continuous deployment in containers like Dockers.
- Installed, configured and administered Jenkins CI tool on AWS instances.
- Hands-on experience in Source Code Management, Creating Branches, versioning, tagging and managing Repositories using Tortoise CVS, GIT, SVN.
- Experience with multiple Servers like IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, Sun Glass fish, Jboss and Apache Tomcat 8.0/7.0.
- Experience working on different platforms like Windows and Linux platform.
- Able to create scripts for system administration such as Shell, BASH and Python.
- Quick learner and good listener.
Programming: J2se, J2ee, Python, PL/SQL, Angular 2
Frameworks: Spring 4.x, Spring Boot, Hibernate 5.x, Ibatis, Spring Jpa/Jdbc
Web-Service: Rest/Rest-Ful, SoapUI 4.5
IDE: Eclipse, Netbeans, Intellij
Web Technologies: Html/Html5, Css, Ajax
Logging Frameworks: Log4j, Jboss (Mdc)
Databases: Oracle 11g, Mysql, Visual Foxpro
Operating Systems: Windows 2008/10, Redhat Enterprise Linux 7/8, Ubuntu 16.0.
VersioControl System: Github, Gitlab, Svn, Tortoise Cvs
Web Server: Apache Tomcat 8.0/7.0, Jboss, Glassfish
Testing Tools: Postman 5.x, Junit, Test Ng, Mockito
Build Tool: Maven, Gradle, Ant
Cloud Technologies: Aws
DevOps Tools: Jenkins 2.x, Chef, Ansible
Other tools: Swagger, Confluence, Wiki, Jira, Apache Camel, Rational Rose
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Bridgeton, Missouri
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and UAT.
- Participated in the design of database mirror system to prepare application migration from visual foxpro to Oracle 11g databases to do CRUD operations.
- Used Gradle scripts in Jenkins for building, creating snapshots and deploying on JARs and WAR files on servers and deployed images into Dockers using Jenkins pipelines.
- Involved in the design of GITLab feature branch workflow as version controls to check in/out files, etc. also responsible for branching, merging the branch to main using Tortoise CVS tool before the migration phase.
- Used Kanban boards on JIRA for project management. Epics, tasks and subtasks are created to track the progress. Used log4J2 for the purpose of log management.
- Used Graph QL as an alternative to REST API to build web microservices. Also developed Unit Test Cases using Graph QL for validation through queries and libraries.
- Participated support of group rules application migration from on-premises to AWS EC2 hosts and set up of alarms using Cloud Watch. And involved in resolving static code analysis issues.
- Developed advanced queries to create/populate/update/backup MySQL tables.
- Used Ansible as Configuration management tool.
- Design of REST API service programs such as controllers, services in Java, Spring Data, Elastic Search configuration.
- Involved in fetching JSON data within Orchestration Layer with Spring Boot application.
- Used Spring Boot configurations for fetching JSON data from Orchestration layer and Lombok to remove boiler plate configurations.
- Used ORM framework like Hibernate, I-batis and JPA.
- Deployed applications to Tomcat 8.0/7.0 application server.
- Written shell Scripts to automate file transfers.
- Good Experience with Jenkins for build and deploying the projects. And, I worked on Stash Git repository software and Participate in Unit Testing and Performance Testing.
- Worked on two-way data binding(Angular JS) to achieve the feedback functionality.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory tested all application controllers extensively with AngularJS built-in testing facilities.
- Used spring as an application framework to build the Services layer and implemented its core modules such as Spring Roo, Inversion Of Control and Data Access.
- Involved in J2EE patterns MVC, Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IOC), Data Access Object (DAO), Business Delegate, Service Locator and Singleton for the enterprise application.
Environment: Java 8.0/11.0, Spring 4.x, Angular 2, AWS, XML, HTML, CSS, EC2, WSDL, RESTFUL API, ORM Framework, JPA, i-batis, Docker, SQL Server, MySQL Server Management Studio, Apollo Graph QL, JMS, log4J, Tortoise CVS, GITLAB, boiler plate configuration, JIRA, Ansible, Tomcat 8.0/7.0, RHEL 8.
Java Developer, Contract
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Utilized Jenkins for Build and Deployment; Used Maven scripts in Jenkins for building, creating snapshots and deploying on JARs and WAR files on servers.
- Postman and SOAP UI tools were used to test Rest and Soap Webservices, respectively.
- Used JIRA for project management to track user stories progress.
- Involved in developing JUNIT Test Cases to validate the type of data in the XML Files. Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console/file.
- Developed and consumed Restful Web Services using JSON documenting REST API's using Swagger which exposes description of a RESTFUL web services to different clients.
- Developed the Services using AWS Elastic Search, Restful Services using JAX-RS.
- Implemented Routing and HTTP modules for navigation between the components and invoking the Rest Services using GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE methods.
- Improved code quality by using code analysis tools like SonarQube.
- Implemented Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Test Driven Development (TTD) using JUnit & mocking by JMock.
- Implemented request and response objects using SOAP web services and created routes.
- Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using Apache Camel and JMS.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices Docker and Amazon EC2 container using AWS admin console.
- Used Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Packaging and Deployment of builds through Maven scripts and integrated with Jenkins.
- Involved in integration support, defect fixes and Unit testing during UAT process.
- Authenticating Users and to provide the security to RESTful web services using OAUTH 2.0.
- Developed programs to connect to AWS cloud and save large data files on Amazon S3.
- Created CI/CD pipeline scripts and configure them in Jenkins to automate the API deployment into AWS EC2.
Environment: Java 8.0/11.0, J2EE, AWS, XML, HTML, CSS, Web logic, EC2, WSDL, Oracle, Apache Camel, JMS, Docker, OAuth 2.0, JUNIT, log4J, SoapUI 4.5, SVN, JIRA, Design Patterns, Tomcat 8.0/7.0, windows 10.
Junior Java Developer
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Involved in interactions between business analyst and functional requirements.
- Developed the application using Spring Web MVC architecture and Spring AOP.
- Used Spring DAO concept to interact with database (DB2) using JDBC template.
- Writing SQL Queries to access data for analysis of data from database.
- Used IntelliJ as the IDE to build the application.
- AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- Developed Phase listeners to handle user request and validate.
- and System Testing. Maven is used to build and deploy the application.
- Interacted with various internal teams such as UI framework, spring AOP and integration.
- Used Jenkins Jobs for build automation to compile and generate WAR files.
- Fixed defects Identified in Production/ QA environments. Defects were tracked in Jira to test and track the Issues and Bugs and for the Project Management.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUNIT Test case.
- Deployed web and enterprise applications on Jboss application server in a channel secure environment
- Developed different JavaBeans and helper classes to support Server-Side programs.
- Designing and implementing scalable, Restful and micro services-based mobile back-end. The back-end is being written in Java using Spring Boot for simplicity and scalability.
- Hands on experience on GitHub as Version control for code repository and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Developed and automated test classes for Unit Testing in JUNIT and integrated them with Jenkins jobs to run on the build. Also, worked closely with QA team for issue fixing and test set up.
- Created detailed design document, use cases, sequence and class UML diagrams using Rational Rose documenting frequent problems in production environment.
Environment: Java 8.0/11.0, Springs BOOT, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, IntelliJ, JSP, Java Beans, HTML, CSS, RESTful API, Microservices, AWS, EC2, Oracle, SOA, log4J, JUNIT, SVN, JIRA, UML, Rational ROSE, JBOSS, Ubuntu.
Junior Software Engineer
- Used Struts framework to follow MVC Architecture in the application server
- Managed connectivity using JDBC for querying/inserting & data management including triggers and stored procedures.
- Implemented & Consumed SOAP, REST Web Services to retrieve backend information.
- Developed Business Logic and Interfacing components using Business Objects, XML, and JDBC.
- Involved in the implementation of design using vital phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) that includes Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Extensively used java multi-threading to implement batch Jobs with JDK features.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL queries, views stored procedures and triggers.
- Involved in development of the Application front end using JSP with extensive usage of Struts tag libraries, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries.
- Implemented Struts framework for developing the business logic.
- Participated in configuration of web.xml and struts-config.xmls
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop java code.
- Involved in developing Class diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Involved in Unit and Integration Testing.
- Developed the business objects using EJB for calling data access objects.
- Ant is used for building, and the application is deployed on JBoss application server.
- Used SVN as version control system and checked in source code to repositories
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Ant is used for building, and the application is deployed on JBoss application server.
- Involved in JUnit Testing, debugging, and bug fixing.
Environment: Eclipse IDE, SVN, SQL/PL SQL with MySQL, HTML, Hibernate 3.0, Struts, JBOSS, UI, HTML, SOAP, Web Services, JSTL, Java Beans, Java 8.0, Struts 1.2, JUnit, ANT, Ubuntu 16.0.