- Over 10+ years of professional experience as Java/JEE developer with complete understanding on all the phases of Software development lifecycle (SDLC) and proficient working in development, implementation and maintenance of complex Web based Java Applications.
- Expertise in designing and developing distributed and multithreaded applications using core and advanced Java 8concepts like Streams, Lambda functional programming, Exception Handling, File handling, IO and Generics.
- Knowledge and experience working on JEE, EJB, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, Angular, Oracle, Web Services, Spring, Hibernate, HTML, JDBC, JUnit and XML - related technologies.
- Proficient at implementing various design patterns like MVC, Singleton, DAO, DTO, Service Facade, Factory.
- Configuration Management and source code repository management using tools like GIT, Subversion (SVN), Bitbucket and JIRA for project progress management.
- Continuously worked on Spring Framework such as Spring Core, DI, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Rest, Spring Security, Spring Boot.
- Good knowledge on AWS cloud formation (CF) templates and configured SQS service through Java API to send and receive the information.
- Solid experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) products like EC2, Amazon Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, Route 53, VPC, ELB, S3, Glacier, Elastic Block Store, DynamoDB, Amazon RDS, Cloud Formation, Code Deploy, CloudWatch, Amazon IAM, SES, SQS, Security Groups and SNS.
- Extensively worked on Application servers JBoss, WebSphere and Web servers such as Apache Tomcat. Experienced in publishing and consuming RESTful web services.
- Implementation of Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the database. Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Good at writing PL/SQL stored procedures, views, functions and triggers using complex joins.
- Basic Knowledge in NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and experience working with Kafka as temporary storage for huge data and for rapid retrieval as per requirement.
- Experience in using IDE's like Eclipse, Visual Studio, IntelliJ and knowledge in Testing Frameworks like Junit.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design (OOD) & Analysis (OOA) based on Unified Modeling Language (UML) architecture. Experience in developing Class, Sequence, flow diagrams.
- Hands-on experience in Automation, Configuring and Deploying instances on Amazon web services (AWS) and experience with AWS components like EC2, ELB, Auto scaling, S3, VPC, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trial, Cloud Formation Templates.
- Good working knowledge on AWS IAM service, IAM policies, Roles, Users, Groups, AWS access keys and Multi Factor Authentication.
- Complete Understanding and hands on experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Proficient in modern web best practices, including responsive layouts and always be willing to research and learn new best practices.
Languages: JAVA, UML, XML, SQL, PL/SQL
Frameworks: Spring 4.x/3.x/2.x, Hibernate 3.0/2.1, Struts 2.0/1.2
Mark up Languages: HTML5, CSS3, DHTML, XHTML, XML, XSLT.
Database: Oracle, DB2, MongoDB, SQL Server, MySQL, NoSQL, Cassendra
J2EE: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, JAXB,JTA.
Testing Frame Works: JUnit, Mockito, TestNg.
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, REST, Microservices
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows.
Web/App-Servers: JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic.
IDEs: Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Version Control Systems: CVS, SVN, GitHub, Clear Case.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins.
Methodologies: Waterfall Model, Agile, Test Driven Development (TDD)
Tools: UML, Rational Rose, SQL Developer, TOAD, Hudson, Log4J, SOAPUI, Rest Client UI, Postman, Grunt.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot and used Bootstrap along with AngularJS in creating the Application.
- Used NodeJS for doing non-blocking design operation for server-side code and Angular.js framework in developing various UI components.
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Used Spring framework including Spring core/IoC, Spring Web, Spring Security and implement the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IoC) for injecting the beans and reduced the coupling between the classes and implemented the Model View Controller using Spring MVC.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Provide expert technical leadership to customers and partners regarding all aspects of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Deployed EARs, WARs and configured application specific JVM settings, Web container parameters using the Admin Console and WebSphere admin scripts.
- Accomplished Work Load Management by creating Clusters.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and React.JS.
- Using the ReactJS, Flux for SPA development.
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Project migration into cloud environment using AWS, Docker container.
- Application and developed cross browser and multi browser compatible web pages using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Implemented code according to create AngularJS Controller, which isolate scopes perform operations.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Implemented REST based web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider and consumed using HTTP services from Angular JS modules.
- Responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development.
- Used Spring framework to provide loose coupling between different application modules.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of MongoDB.
- Develop a data integration application using Apache Camel leveraging Apache CXF and messaging middleware like ActiveMQ.
- Implemented Micro Services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring Micro Services.
- Implemented Angular Service as Singleton, share data and method between different components
- Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool.
- Created web services using spring @Rest Controller to return JSON to the frontend.
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate standards, to access data from SQL Server.
- Created SQL Server logins and assigning roles and Authentication models as a part of Security.
- Implemented service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the forms.
- Performed deployment of applications on Confidential Web Sphere Application Server.
- Extensively used Akka actors architecture for scalable & hassle free multi-threading. Millions of activity messages per second were handled very easily by the actors by propagating the messages to appropriate child actors in asynchronous or synchronous fashion.
- Involved in creating Mongo DB, collections and documents and developed Mongoose Schema objects to perform CRUD operations.
- Used KAFKA tool to load the data on Hadoop File Systems and move data to MongoDB Database
- Used MAVEN to define the dependencies and build the application and used JUnit for suite execution and Assertions.
- Used Specs2 and Play logger to run through pre-load and post-load test cycles for application performance and errors.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server and also hands Spring Framework open source application framework that aims to make J2EE development easier.
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOAP.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Designed features and delivered code that addresses end-user and internal business requirements.
- Designed and developed application screens using HTML, Angular.JS, and CSS.
- Experience in Web/Application Servers such as Tomcat 6, JBoss 6 for deploying and configuring web applications.
- Developed Enterprise level web applications using Core and advanced core Java and Java EE.
- Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application using AngularJS.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Angular.js accommodates these advanced and fast technologies.
- Debug existing automation code and test to confirm functionality within AWS/EC2.
- Created client surveys and displayed the results in a dynamic report using D3.JS for data visualization.
- Used JBoss Fuse for remote console login, JMX management and web server console.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provide by Angular.
- Involved in Implementation of various AWS cloud Application & deployment using Amazon EC2, S3, RDS(MySQL), Elastic load balancing (ELB’s).
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch. Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on AWS.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources, VPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Gathering, Design & Analysis of the functional requirements.
- Worked with CSS backgrounds, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding, Elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Involved in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL programming and created new packages and procedures and modified and tuned existing procedure and queries.
- Developed responsive web pages using the Bootstrap grid frameworks which will be helpful for mobile, tablet, Desktop resolutions.
- Experience in using various IDE’s, Visual studio code, Notepad++, Eclipse, IntelliJ.
- Used Git Lab for source code control and JIRA for writing and updating stories & their progress.
- Using AngularJS created Responsive Web Design (RWD) and did data manipulations to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Created Cloud Formation Template for tasks such as encrypting EBS volumes backing AMI’s and scheduling lambda functions for routine AWS tasks.
- Identifying and fixing the browser performance related issues in the application along with production deployment and validation support.
- Worked on scalable environment in Agile methodologies and prepared Test on multiple platforms like Mac and Windows.
- Updated Angular 2 to Angular 4, doesn’t make much different but same the latest version of the Angular framework.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Java / Full Stack Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Extensively worked on Core Java including exceptional handling and collections with code review and sharing best practices with the team.
- Development with open source frameworks like Spring-Core, Spring-Integration, Spring-MVC, Hibernate, Apache Commons, log4j, SLF4J, Ant, Struts, EHCache, jUnit, EasyMock, Ant and Maven.
- Expertise in Level-3 support for application using Splunk for Log analysis, e-Gurkha for real time JVM & VM instrumentation and analysis, Vendor specific Heap Dump Analyzer, JMeter for performance tests.
- Configuring spring beans following the spring’s Dependency Injection (DI) and Inversion of Control (IOC) principles
- Worked on Amazon SQS for messaging and Active MQ for asynchronous communication between two modules.
- Applications Development, coordinating with business users, QA team and colleagues in Agile environment.
- Applied data transformation business rules to transform code from one format to another format using Node JS.
- Build REST web service on Spring controller in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front end.
- Designed & developed the business components using Java EE, Restful API (JAX-RS) with Spring Boot, Design Patterns, MySQL, XML, JSON technologies.
- Implemented DAO layers using JPA standards and Hibernate API interfaces, developed POJO, and implemented Hibernate and integration with Spring Framework.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from parent beans and worked on Spring Quartz functionality for scheduling tasks using Service Oriented architecture SOA.
- Used Junit, Mockito and Easy Mock to write different test cases.
- Used NPM to download packages a.k.a library that manage front end components.
- Deployed application in virtual server - Amazon Web Services for maintaining Volumes, Creating Snapshots and Security Groups in AWS.
- JIRA is used for tracking work progress and dividing tasks. Wrote documentation on Confluence for the newly developed API
Sr. Web Application Developer / Full stack
- Worked in iterative development using AGILE (SCRUM) methodology.
- Developed SQL queries for retrieving data used to generate the reports
- Used Spring Dependency Injection properties to provide loose-coupling between layers.
- Writing validation classes to check against the request submitted for communicating to the user with appropriate validation messages. Generated Client Classes for Confidential Hats web services, through apache CXF.Tested different Confidential web services in SOAP UI.
- Used AJAX and JQuery for developing asynchronous web applications on client side, design and develop XML processing components for dynamic menus on the applications
- Developed the application implementing Spring MVC Architecture. Developing Spring MVC Controllers for handling of web requests from the presentation layer by use of URL Handler Mapping. Developing service layer by understanding the complex business logic.
- Used DAO, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution technique, to map data representation from MVC model and Oracle Relational Data Model with an SQL-based schema.
- Created SOAP Web Services using WSDL, XML and SOAP for transferring data between the Applications. Used Tortoise SVN version control, writing complex SQL queries for demanding complex business logic.
- Developing Web services both Restful and SOAP using frameworks such as Jersey, REST Easy and Spring-WS support for JAX - WS.
- Participated in the Customer Relationship Management Systems, Content Management Systems, Server Administration
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and developed online store builder web-based software using Java Server Faces(JSF), Spring MVC Framework, Spring Web Flow, Struts Framework, Hibernate.
- Struts framework for MVC design Pattern, Action class, Action Servlet, Form Bean.
- Locate Remote Objects, communicate with Remote objects and Load class definition with RMI
- Used JDBC, MQ Series and Web Service, and Hibernate framework to access the data from back-end DB2 database
- Developed business info to be retrieved using business layer in stateless session EJB.
- Designed the application using UML Diagram. Class Diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Deployment diagram and State diagrams were developed using Rational Tools
- Troubleshooter network performance issues with a TIBCO EMS application, which is a Java application running on Linux. BEA Aqua Logic Service Bus for Service-Oriented Architecture.
- Used different spring components like Spring AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Tiles etc to manage business layer.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, hibernate mapping files, developed persistence DAO classes to persist the data into Oracle Database using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Used JMS to access MDB to send mail reports.
- ILOG JRules created for controlling Best Buy business policy changes with confidence and without compromise.
- Used XML SAX to parse the simulated xml file which has simulated test data. Used JAXB for XML binding to JAVA classes and vice versa.
- Used Ant script with WSDL2JAVA and XJCTask (JAXB compiler) to generate Java classes from WSDL and Schema files respectively.
- Involved in Exception handling (hibernate, SQL and generic exceptions) and displayed appropriate messages. JMS for sending and receiving Message through application server
Environment: Technologies Java Spring, Hibernate, JSP, EJB, Oracle SQL, HTML, CSS, Web Logic, XML, HP Quality Center