- Worked in an Agile environment.
- Have experience working with different version control tools like SVN, GIT.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Used Junit for writing Application and action level unit test cases for the Unit testing.
- Experience with Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Strong Working experience in Design, Development and implementation of several J2EE frameworks spring Core, spring IOC, spring MVC, spring ORM, spring JDBC, Spring Data, Hibernate and Struts 1.1/1.2,2.z
- Developed and deployed multi-tier Enterprise Applications using Tomcat, Web logic and web-sphere application server, Microservices.
- Developed J2EE applications on IDE’s like Eclipse, WID(web sphere Integration development)and NetBeans
- Expert experience with styling and responsive design techniques, mobile first website development using technologies such as HTML5, LESS and SASS
- Experience with Python, Hadoop, Mongo DB.
- Good Experience working with High Traffic Websites.
Web Designing Tools: Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Web/Application Servers: HTTP Web Server, Web logic Apache Tomcat, Pivotal cloud foundary.
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2008 and 2012, MYSQL, MS Access.
Debugging Tools: Google Chrome Web Debugger, Fire bug, Mozilla Firefox.
IDE: E clipse, Sublime text, Notepad++.
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows XP (Prof), Win 7, 8, Mac OS X.
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JavaBeans, JMS, EJB, JNDI, Custom Tag Libraries, Applets, microservices.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Java Full stack Developer
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single Confidential responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable
- Used Excel Builder 3rd Party open source library and tweak it to make sure it will work with IE11.
- Used flickity.js for creating carousel-images.
- Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, library Components, and Redux.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Worked with backend engineers to optimize existing API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unneeded API calls.
- Used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues.
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by Testing Team.
Confidential, Waltham, MA
Java Full stack Developer
- Involved with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, JSON and AngularJS
- Involved in developing in hibernate using the spring DAO layer to do the operations using oracle data base.
- Used Pivotal cloud Foundry to deploy and see logs to track the issues in different environments
- Spring boot is used to create new module and deploy the application in tomcat.
- Used Test Driven Development (TDD) for develop the new applications such as member search in delta dental.
- Developed user interface by using the Flux for SPA development.
- Defined and developed the presentation layer of the application using HTML 5, CSS3 and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of server side CSS pre-processors including SASS and LESS.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Worked on an application on agile base development cycle with a weekly release schedule. Also involved in complete SDLC life cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts and Product team in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases fordifferent functionalities and designs.
- Involved in implementing all components of the application including database tables, (JSP Templates) and client-side web programming.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML .
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Created Cross-Browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-base page layouts.
- Migrated content from existing website to a new, database driven website, utilized in house ContentManagement System.
- Designed table-less layouts using LESS CSS preprocessor and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Prepare technical Design Document for given requirement.
- Involved in the development of the controller layer using spring framework, spring IOC for dependency management, spring AOP for transaction management.
- Used java API for xml web service (JAX-WS) and restful web service (JAX-RS) as provider to give the service to the end users
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Currently participating in the research of new technologies like JQUERY-Mobile for fewpotential mobile app development efforts.
Confidential, Conshohocken, PA
Java Full stack Developer
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Used CSS3 media queries to achieve the responsiveness of the user interface.
- Used agile methodology for software development.
- Evaluate the request for enhancements and analyze the high priority bugs.
- Refine and iterate user experience by designing new modules and interfaces in a complex, responsive site. Implemented Spring Framework for Model View Controller (MVC) and IOC
- Involved in the review and analysis of the Functional Specifications, and Requirements Clarification Defects etc.
- Prepared the Technical Design Document for both Presentation Tier, as well as Middle Layer
- Involved in the development of the controller tier using Spring framework and spring server side validation
- Used jetty server to deploy the application, used JMS for point to point communication using apache Active MQ
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Involved in all the phases of the project right from requirements gathering to maintenance.
- Participated in Functional Document reviews and created Technical documents.
- In architecting various Business Layer and Data Management components of multi-tiered web-based system over J2EE architecture.
- Actively designed, developed and integrated the Metrics module with all other components.
- Used Spring Security to provide authentication, authorization and access-control features for this application.
- Used Scrum for managing product development.
- Development using Bootstrap for real time web development.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO's using spring framework's Hibernate Dao Support and Hibernate Template.
- Developed Struts Action and Form classes to access Java Beans and UI.
- Developed and deployed various Sessions beans.
- Used Spring Core for middle tier development to achieve inversion of control.
- Wrote complex queries and mapped database views using DAO in Oracle.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs, Garbage collections for dynamic memory allocation to implement various features and enhancements.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Developed the application using RAD as the IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (SVN).
- Involved in testing the applicable code using Mockito framework and JUnit.
- Wrote test cases in Junit for unit testing of classes and implemented the logging using Log4j.
- Retrieving code from the repository and deploying in Production using ANT
Environment: HTML, CSS, XML, DHTML, JSP, Java Script, Servlet, Struts, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, JNDI, Hibernate, Log4j, Ant, WebSphere, Bootstrap, Scrum, Oracle, Web Services (SOAP/WSDL), Web Logic Application Server, SVN, UNIX.