- Over 7 years of IT experience in Object - oriented analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and maintenance of web bases and client server multi-tier applications using Java/J2EE technology, including 2 years of experience in Mule ESB Development
- Expertise in Java, J2EE, EJB, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, STRUTS, Springs Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST API).
- Extensive knowledge on Java based frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, and Struts.
- Extensively used MuleSoft’s SAP, Salesforce, Workday, HDFS, Apache KAFKA, APIKit Router, SOAPKit Router for various integrations.
- Experience with using Mule Requester Module for retrieving data from external source in the middle of the application flow.
- Tightly integrated the Mule ESB with different application integrations.
- Developed Mule ESB projects for services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Experience using Mule connectors like FTP and VM for integration usage.
- Experience using ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ for Asynchronous message queuing.
- Expertise in various components in Spring such as IOC, AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC.
- Knowledge and implementation skills in Struts MVC framework
- Experience utilizing tools in N-tier and Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud config.
- New library development with Microservices architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot.
- Expertise in Server-side programming using Core Java, J2EE, Java Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JavaBeans, Hibernate, Confidential, EJB, log4J.
- Extensive programming experience with server-side technologies Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JMS, XML, XSL, JAVA Mail API, JDBC, LDAP and Middleware technologies like Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI), EJB’s and working knowledge with Message Oriented Middleware’s (MOM) like Confidential WebSphere MQ, Tuxedo, web methods B2B integration server and Business rules engine JBoss Drools.
- Extensive experience in deploying, configuring, and administering J2EE Application Servers like WebSphere, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Hands on experience with the Express JS and Node JS framework which are used to build the single web page applications.
- Extensive Knowledge on databases like Confidential , DB2, and MySQL. Experience in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions.
- Efficient in developing java applications in various IDE tools like Eclipse, MyEclipse, Net Beans, Jbuilder, IntelliJ.
- Good knowledge on working with Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3
- Experience migrating monolithic Microservices to AWS cloud
- Skills working on C# coding in Azure domain and CMS website creation
- Knowledge of Azure resources and Azure DevOps for managing Azure cloud storage.
- Hands on using Azure API management, Resource Groups, Storage accounts and Application registrations for managing API
- Skilled in creating Azure DevOps projects and building CI and CD pipelines in Azure DevOps.
- Experience creating and maintaining CI and CD pipelines using DevOps tools like Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker and Ansible.
- Used a variety of version control tools like GitHub, SVN, Azure Repos,
- Knowledge in Airlines domain and SABRE commands.
- Experience using tools like ServiceNow, Jira, Rally and ALM for iteration tracking and defect tracking
Operating Systems: Confidential Windows, Linux
Languages: Java, C/C++, SQL, Python, Assembly
Web Technologies: HTML 5, CSS 3, JSON, Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular1,2,4,5 ReactJS Backbone JS, Ajax.
Java/JEE technologies: Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JPA, JSTL and Web Services
CSS Pre-Processors: SASS, LESS
IDE’s: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, Anypoint Studio, VS Code
ORM Framework: Hibernate
Batch Scripting: ANT, Maven
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker
Debugging Tools: Chrome Developer Tools, Firebug
Web Servers: Tomcat, Glassfish
App Servers: Web Logic, Web Sphere, Wild Fly (Jboss)
Databases: Confidential, MySQL, SQL Server
MVC Frameworks: Struts 2, JSF 1.2, Spring 2.5 & 3.0
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Testing Tools: Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, Junit, HP ALM, Ready API
Version Controls: TFS, GIT, SVN, SourceTree, Azure Repos
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEJava Developer
Confidential, Forth Worth, TX
- Integrated applications with various backend systems like Salesforce, Azure APIs, SQL Server DB, Confidential DB, SOAP and REST webservices etc..,
- Worked with Mocking while running JUnit test cases for Batch Processing.
- Used Mule ESB to designing of routing, error handling, JMS, VM connection. Deployed Mule applications into MMC (Mule Management Console)
- Used RAML API for routing to web services. Used Batch Scope for Bulk transfer of Data. Schedule trigger done by Poll, Quartz and used Mule requestor to connect FTP on demand.
- Carried out integrations using connectors such as Salesforce, HL7, SAP, Database, HTTP, FTP and File Connectors.
- Used Collection splitter and Aggregator to collect small chuck of message to transform in to require payload.
- Implemented complex transformation Logics using MEL (Mule Expression Language)
- Conceived and developed environment to communicate with SOAP services using REST commands/requests using Azure APIM, O.Auth, DevOps, Application Insights and storage accounts.
- Created APIs in Azure using Azure API management
- Used Bash scripting to automate test data collection in Soap UI
- Generated Swagger from WSDL for API services in the project
- Validated Swagger using Swagger.io and validated JSON request - response with XML request and response.
- Implemented conversion of SOAP to REST and vice versa of request and response structure using liquid templates
- Currently working on building a fully ASP.Net CMS site using master and content pages
- Currently using C# to configure data pipelines in Azure data factory to move data from local database to Azure SQL.
- Coding in VisualStudioCode environment using C# to create Build and Release pipelines in Azure DevOps for moving services between Dev and Test environments
- Used Confidential Integration Designer 18.0 to understand the workflows of services in the project
- Scripted liquid templates for API services created in Azure APIM using Visual Studio Code with Azure APIM extension installed.
- Created test suites for each service using Azure end-points in Ready API to test the services created in Azure APIM
- Applied OAuth 2.0 authentication at service level and validated the authentication by calling encrypted service via. Postman
- Supported clients migrating to Dynamics 365 platform to communicate with legacy services via. APIM gateway
- Utilized the Azure APIM DevOps Resource Kit to extract ARM templates of APIs created in Azure APIM.
- Created automated CI and CD pipelines in Azure DevOps to move APIs between Development, Test and Production environments.
Environment: IID 18.0, Java 1.4, J2EE, JSP 2.0, PL/SQL, Spring 2.0, EJB 2.0, JMS, JNDI, Confidential, XML, DOM, SOAP, Junit, NOSQL, JESS, REST-ful Web service, AngularJS, SOA Design Patterns, Visual Studio Code, Azure API Management, Azure Devops, Azure Blob Storage, Ready API, SoapUI, Swagger.io, Apimatic, Dynamics 365, Postman, OAuth 2.0, Azure App Registration, Azure Application Insights, Azure Storage Account, GIT Hub, Azure Repos, Azure Service Principal, Azure Active Directory
Confidential, Farmingham, MA
- Gathered requirements for application development and actively participated in devising integration solutions based on the requirements
- Closely worked with various teams of developers during application integration for multiple applications.
- Created Mule flows to integrate data from various sources into Database from ActiveMQ topics and queues and implemented a few transformations at the integration layer.
- Used various MuleSoft connectors like CORS, CRC32, Idempotent filter, Validation Component etc., to validate the input data to applications.
- Extensively used Mule components such as File Transport, HTTP, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector and Transaction Manager.
- Performed unit testing using MUnit test cases for Mule flows.
- Migrated applications from on-premise servers to AWS and deployed applications to Docker containers on AWS.
- Developed applications in Mule 4 to provide integration solutions
- Upgraded applications to latest Mule runtimes 3.9.2 and also migrated applications from Mule3 to Mule4.
Environment: : Mule 3.8.x, 3.9.x, 4.x,Docker,AWS,SQL Server,Amazon SQS, JMS, RabbitMQ, Java 1.8, Maven 3.5, Jenkins, BitBucket, Nexus, ElasticSearch, LogStash, Filebeat, Kibana
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development, and testing.
- Served as a core member of the engineering teams that design/ development customer acquisition platform to onboard Confidential clients.
- Primary responsibilities include code development, API configuration and code reviews and application testing.
- Analyzed opportunities to adopt new technologies to solve application issues and to predict future challenges.
- Designed architecture and road map to migrate the rules developed in iLog to JBoss BRMS (Drools).
- Proposed BPM flows in the development team using JBPM
- Designed and developed interface to integrate the drools and coexist the drools and iLog.
- Designed and developed the BPM flows
- Agenda Filter is used to distinguish between the same rules applied to different categories.
- Integrated the Drools and JBPM to application framework which involved dynamic creation of knowledgebase and Knowledge session.
- We setup the development environment using Node.js, NPM, Grunt, Bower, GIT.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to install the necessary packages from my application using NodeJS.
- Deployed Web Apps using Bash scripting in the Dev and test environments.
- Used Wild Fly (Jboss) as application server for deploying an application with high volume per minute transactions.
- Part of building and architecting Single Page Applications (SPAs) using various frameworks like AngularJS 2, Node.js, and Bootstrap.
- Extensive Design, implement and test services experience in a MicroService-oriented architecture and has implemented the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA (Java Persistence API).
- Delivered continuous improvement by refactoring code using visualization and other techniques.
- Experience using ServiceNow for defect tracking and iteration planning
- Successfully deliver large scale product programs within the ACO train.
- Interacted with business groups to identify business requirements to create project plan and forecasts.
- Involved to design, build, test and implementation phases of migration from laaS to ePass.
- Worked with architecture experts to ensure technology solutions support the business.
- Assisted in design, development and testing of web application and integration projects using object- orientation technologies such as core java, J2EE, structs, spring, JSP, JDBC and web services.
- Designed and implemented the data modernization project pipeline using AWS.
- Implemented TDD for a legacy application used to on board Confidential clients (My Setups) by writing Spring MVC test cases for the controllers and services.
- Assisted with technical feasibility, implementation approach, and deployment strategies.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions on PL/SQL on Confidential to support both databases for the application.
- Implemented Agile (SCRUM) methodology and Test-Driven Development (TTD) for the software development process and to produce high quality application.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in gathering the requirements to enhance the existing Smart Transportation Security Service.
- Experience in Multi-Threading, Socket Programming, Communication Server and Web Server (by Web Socket and HTTP) Designing and Implement by C/C++ and Proactor/ Singleton/Factory Design Pattern.
- Extensive programming experience with server-side technologies Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JMS, XML, XSL, JAVA Mail API, JDBC, LDAP and Middleware technologies like Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI), EJB’s and working knowledge with Message Oriented Middleware’s (MOM) like Confidential WebSphere, JBPM, MQ, Tuxedo, web methods B2B integration server and Business rules engine JBoss Drools.
- High performance computing grid design and implement.
- Scripting experience with Bash
- Design and development of Internal App Using Hibernate, Spring.
- Involved in coding for the business layer using Java, Spring Framework and persistence mechanism used is Hibernate.
- Extensive implementation of Maven builds process for various applications.
- Used Tomcat for deploying the applications.
- Used RAD IDE for developing, testing and deploying applications.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Participated in group sessions, design reviews, and code analyzing
- Proactively communicate with the development and QA team to anticipate configuration management issues/processes.
- Junit, Log4j were used for unit testing and as logging frameworks.
Environment: Java, C/C++, Netty, Web Socket, Spring, Servlets, Hibernate, JPA, SVN, JDBC, XML, Maven, JUnit, RAD, SQL SERVER, MongoDB.
Java Developer Intern
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Experience in Multi-Threading, Socket Programming, Communication Server Designing by C/C++.
- Developed application using J2EE design patterns using Facade Design pattern, Singleton, Session.
- Developed scalable multi-threaded enterprise application using company framework, helped to extend our company framework with new functionality.
- Designed and implemented customized exception handling to handle the exceptions in the application.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean s in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Used Hibernate, object-relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Confidential database.
- Prepared Junit test cases and executed the test cases using Junit in eclipse.
- Implemented RPC, XML web services to communicate with components of other Sourcing systems within the firm and to provide data to the reporting team.
- Performed various validations using spring validation framework.
- Worked on SQL queries and PL/SQL and actively involved in the production support.
Environment: Java, C/C++, Spring, Eclipse, Tomcat, JDBC, Hibernate, XML, Confidential Db, SVN, Log4j, Linux, Agile Scrum