- Experienced IT professional with 6 years of experience in Object Oriented programming, Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Testing and Maintenance under Client/Server Environment
- Extensive experience in different software development methodologies like Waterfall, and Agile (SCRUM), RUP, TDD, BDD, RAD.
- Hands - on Experience in Insurance, Banking, Ecommerce, Financial Domains
- Good knowledge with Java Script MVC framework AngularJS.
- Expert in developing enterprise web-based application based on Java technologies using J2EE, J2SE, Java Servlets Spring, Struts, Swing, Java Beans, JMS, JNDI, ANT, JPA and Apache Maven
- Hands on experience on configuration and deployment of n-tier applications using servers like Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Web Logic, Confidential Web Sphere
- Extensive experience to (Service Oriented Architecture) and experience in developing Web services REST and SOAP using Apache Camel, CXF, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, WS-Security and JAXB/JAXP
- Experience in getting the Functional/Business Requirements from the Client/Analysts and preparing Detail Design Documents using UML
- Expertise in API design with Algorithms and Data Structures (Hash Code, Tree, etc)
- Strong knowledge in Core Java that includes usage of Util package for maintaining data structures, Threads, Exceptions handling etc
- Experience in working with Java 8 features like Functional Interface, Lambda expressions, Java Stream API and Time API
- Proficiency in developing software design patterns/frameworks J2EE Design Patterns (MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator) and GOF Design Patterns (Abstract Factory, Singleton, Session Factory, Template Method, Strategy Pattern) using Struts, Spring, Spring Boot and Spring Security
- Experience ongMuleSoftAnypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs
- Strong exposure to persistence frameworks Hibernate ORM, JPA to map POJOs to a relational database
- Experience in Database and Interfacing skills using SQL, PL/SQL, Confidential DB, MS SQL, Mongo DB and stored procedures
- Strong experience in writing SQLs, Stored procedures and Triggers
- Strong knowledge on various IDEs like Eclipse, JBuilder, Net Beans, Web Sphere Studio Application Developer(WSAD), Confidential RAD, Notepad++
- Familiar with Networking, TCP/IP, UDP concepts and knowledge about IP Addressing
- Hands on experience with version control systems like CVS, SVN and GIT
- Strong knowledge on JMS MQ’s like RabbitMQ, Confidential MQ, ActiveMQ
- Good Working Knowledge of Ant, Jenkins, Maven and AWS for project build/test/deployment, logging and JUnit for unit and integration testing
- Knowledge on Jasmine, QUnit and karma helps to do unit testing as well as end to end testing
- Worked on bug tracking tools like JIRA, Bugzilla and Putty
- Experienced in designing AWS cloud models for Infrastructure-as-a-Service(IAAS), Platform-as-a-Service(PAAS) and Software-as-a-Service(SAAS)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Willing to learn new technologies and methodologies quickly.
- Consistent team player with excellent communication.
Programming Languages: Java/J2EE, C, C++, UML, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell scripting
Web Technologies: Struts, Spring, Spring Cloud, Spring boot, AWT, Java Mail, AJAX, Hibernate,JPA, JSON
J2EE Technologies & frameworks: Servlets, EJB, JSP, JSF, JDBC, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XML, JAXP, JAXB, JPA, JMS, Spring3.x/4.x/5.x, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring cloud, Dump Analysis.
Databases: Confidential, MySQL, Mongo DB, DB2, SQL server
Application/Web Servers: Confidential Web logic, Confidential Web Sphere, JBoss, Glassfish, Apache Tomcat
Messaging Services: JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Confidential MQ, Apache kafka
Webservice frameworks: JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Apache CXF, Axis, Jersey
Software Methodologies: Agile Scrum, TDD, Waterfall
Build & Configuration Tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, NPM, Bower
Testing Tools: Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Spock, Protractor
Version Control Tools: GIT, JIRA, SVN, CVS, Clear Case
ProjectManagement Tools: JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Project
CloudTechnologies& DevOps Tools: AWS, PCF, EC2, EBS, S3, Docker, ECS, EBS, EKS, SQS , RDS, S3, Glacier, Lambda, Kubernetes
Operating System: Windows7/8/10, Linux, Mac, IntelliJ, XP, RAD
IDE’s: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Intellij, Spring Tool Suite, Sublime Text, WinSCP, Putty
Confidential, Saint Louis,MO
Java Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for requirements analysis, technical design, implementation and testing.
- Implemented service layer using Spring IOC and annotations and Controllers using Spring MVC.
- Created Services to consume REST API's and to communicate between components using Dependency Injection provided by Angular 2.
- Worked with Threads, Multithreading, Synchronization and Collection API .
- Developed server side application to interact with database using Spring Boot and JPA.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using Junit and Developed JUnit test cases for elements, web beans, handlers and view helper classes.
- Implemented DAOs, entities using JPA .
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Thymeleaf . Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC.
- Implemented all the components following test-driven development methodology using JUnit .
- Used GIT as version control system.
- Created build and deployment scripts using Gradle .
- Created User Interface screens using HTML, AJAX, CSS, Java script.
- Developing the RESTful APIs dynamically using Java, Spring Rest Template / Spring MVC . Jackson to support XML and JSON response formats.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Created animation effects during the data load, waiting for the Ajax response using JQuery
- Worked with CSS3 and bootstrap to create responsive web design for multiple departments/pages
- Worked on creating REST Web services and integration on REST API’S
- Developed test classes in JUnit for unit testing.
- Used Swagger to test the Restful API for HTTP requests such as GET,POST and PUT
- Implemented persistence layer using Custom DAOs to handle CRUD operations
- Used Spring Boot at back-end which helps to develop application with ease
Java Full Stack Developer
- Designed and developed the Single page applications with rich user interface by using AngularJS, backbone.js, JSP, Servlets, JS Tag Libraries and Spring frameworks (AOP and IOC)
- Written and developed SQL queries for Database access using Squirrel SQL Client
- Used JDBC for accessing database to track all sessions of accounts, which include Quotes, financial details, Provider/Member Info with all selected criteria
- Used Java 8 Lambda expressions for array operations, collections and Enhanced Concurrency methods etc. throughout the application for well-defined programming. Used Java 8 Stream APIs and functional style of programming
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information that consumes the message from Java Message Queue
- Involved in Unit testing of application using Junit and built the package using Ant and deployed the application on to WebSphere App Server V8.5
- Developed Restful Web services at producing and consuming on order request from UI and implemented spring controller for business logic
- Used Maven build tool for application development.
- Used Web Services - WSDL, SOAP for client side for exchange rate calculation and Restful JAX-RS to communicate over the network by using Spring Boot
- Developed entire web-based application by using Spring MVC Framework
- Migrated the legacy code from Struts MVC objects like Action Servlet, Controllers, validators, Web Application Context, Handler Mapping, Message Resource Bundles, and Form Controller to Spring MVC
- Implemented Spring Transactions along with Spring ORM for Database transactions
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes and with the spring frame work manager classes retrieve and save the data from the database
- REST API's development with Spring Boot, configuration and maintenance of Micro services with CXF
- Build React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used ReactJs in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual.
- Worked on Load testing on JMeter to improve the performance of newly developed code
- Monitored error logs using Log4J to Debug and fixed the problems
- Developed the necessary business logic by implementing J2EE design patterns like Session Facade, Singleton, Data Access Object.
- Development of service code using apache camel framework in Java.
- Performed testing, bug fixing and documentation of the system
- Expertise in using NoSQL database like MongoDB to support the storage of JSON objects and provides the storage for security related information
- Used Serena as Distributed version control system and branching for creating a new feature and making bug fixes
- Implemented Hibernate ORM in the persistence layer in conjunction with Spring Functionality
- Used Jmock and Mockito for mocking Web Services
- Taken care of complete Java multi-threading part in back end components
- Configured Jenkins for Meeting Service to check out the code from Serena, Build the Service War using Maven Scripts and Deployed on Development and Integration Servers
- Supported the code builds by integrating with continuous integration tool ( Jenkins ) Written Maven scripts, Installed Jenkins, written shell script for end to end build and deployment automation
- Used Log4j for application logging and debugging
- Developed Java API to connect with AWS S3 Services for storing and retrieving data from S3 buckets
- Co-ordinate with QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code, and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects
- Spin up EC2 instances using different AMI's and Created EC2 instances in Development and Test environment and deployed application
- Involved in post-production support and maintenance of the application
- Resolved production errors and deployed applications for end users
Environment: Java1.7/1.8, AngularJS 2.0, Backbone.js, Servlets, Spring, Spring boot, Spring batch, Hibernate, WebSphere, xml, ant, Serena Repo, Squirrel, SQL, Struts, Jenkins, CVS Repo, SQL, voice application, PL/SQL,Web Services, Bootstrap AWS, SOAP, WSDL, Log4J, JMeter, RAD.
Confidential, Overland park, Kansas
Java Full Stack Developer
- Used Agile methodology and effectively took part in Scrum gatherings to deliver quality deliverables within time (extensively used ScrumDo for project Management)
- Designed and developed all the user interfaces using JSP, Servlets and spring framework
- Developed the DAO layer using Hibernate and used caching system for real time performance
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, Spring MVC architecture using IOC, AOP concepts
- Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs
- Deployed microservices in AWS.
- Developed user interface by using the ReactJs , Redux for SPA development and implemented client side Interface using ReactJs
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security, transaction management
- Performed Unit testing on ReactJS applications using Jasmine.
- Based on ETL Mapping Specifications, developed the ETL Jobs using Talend Integration Suite by using various transformations.
- Developed Web Service provider methods (bottom up approach) using WSDL and RESTful for transferring data between the Applications
- Built Web pages that are more user-interactive using Angular Framework and React.js
- Configured Java Messaging Services (JMS) on WebSphere Server using Eclipse IDE and Created the Clustering Topology in WebSphere Application Server to achieve Work Load Management (WLM), High availability, Load Balancing and Hardware fail over
- Created Parent child jobs and Joblets in Talend.
- Used AJAX for developing asynchronous web applications on client side.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements of core AngularJS, Ext.js
- Certain screens are built using EXTJS to provide rich user interface components
- Developed Generic Java Packages to produce and consume JMS messages through topics and queues in Asynchronous message processing with guaranteed delivery
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic using Confidential database
- Used Spring ORM module for integration with Hibernate for persistence layer
- Developed Session Beans and Entity Beans (JPA)
- Designed class and sequence diagrams for Modify and Add modules
- Design and develop XML processing components for dynamic menus on the application
- Involved in implementing Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of messages
- Co-ordinated with QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code, and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects
- Involved in fixing bugs and unit testing with test cases using JUnit framework
- Developed UI components for email and link sharing of documents and files for a Content Management System using Backbone.js and jQuery
Senior Java Developer
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Less, CSS3(SASS) and AJAX.
- Used JQuery for view rendering of the web pages.
- Developed a set of the application functionality using CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features of backbone.js.
- Used backbone.js to create Controllers to handle events triggered byclients.
- Used backbone.js to bind event handlers using listenTo().
- Used backbone.js as Model, Widgets as Controller and jQuery template as View.
- Developed RESTful Services and Web Service Clients (JAX-RS or JAX-WS) using jersey framework with data representation in different formats such as XML and JSON.
- Developed SOAP services with JAX-WS using Apache CXF framework with data representation in XML format.
- Worked with creating WSDL Documentation to act as a agreement between producer and consumer of the Web service.
- Written Hibernate Criteria queries for data retrievals and have performed the ORM mappings to map java entities to database tables.
- Used Hibernate for mapping java classes with database and created queries with Hibernate query language(HQL)
- Implemented second level cache using Confidential Coherence for Hibernate.
- Worked extensively with java persistence context (JPA) implemented by Hibernate.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack (Including EC2, S3), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Written Mockito test scripts to automate the unit testing process
- Created automation framework and test scripts using Selenium Web-Driver for multiple platforms and browsers testing.
- Project code build is done using MAVEN tool.
- Worked with Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Worked on Docker. Created a Docker hub which allows us to link our code repositories.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, Less, CSS3(SASS), AJAX, Angular JS -1.x, DOM, Angular Controller Function, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Rest Controller, DAO Classes, Spring IOC, JSP/View, J2EE, XML, Spring DAO, DB2, PL/SQL, Spring Cloud, Spring AOP, MVC, Spring Container, Controller classes, Dependency Injections, Transaction Management Declaratives, Spring Batch, Message broker services, Active MQ, JMS, JENKINS, Drools, Selenium.
- Used JQuery in developing the Rich Internet Applications (RIA) with AJAX mechanism and JSON as a data exchange tool.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code Development.
- Configured Dispatcher Servlet and View Resolver to intercept incoming requests, manage Spring MVC flow and invoke view components with the help of Dispatcher Servlet.
- Created Stored Procedure, Trigger for database access and events.
- Implemented various Business rules in the DRL (drools file) using Drools rule engine.
- Used Spring IOC for dynamic bean injection and Spring AOP to modularize cross-cutting concerns in aspects.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database tuples.
- Worked with Spring Restful Web Services to interact with the JPA Objects created using ORM tools.
- We kept up bean life cycle by utilizing Spring IOC which keep up session information of beans.
- Worked with Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Implemented Confidential WebSphere Application Server to deploy the application.
- Developed test cases by using TestNG for unit testing for each module developed in test driven development.
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns and technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Functionalities like auto completion of forms and user validation are implemented using jQuery.
- Implemented forms and action classes for the application using EJB and StrutsFramework.
- Developed EJB deployment descriptor using XML and used JAXB components for transferring the objects between the application and the database.
- Used Multithreading concept to post data from files to tables involving transformation of file from one format to another.
- Successfully wrote and implemented SQL Queries, Stored procedures and Triggers in MySQL SERVER.
- Implemented JDBC for database connectivity with MySQL Server.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural pattern using STRUTS framework including JSP and Servlets
- Developed dynamic web pages using JSP and used Struts Validation framework to perform input validation.
- Developed Ant scripts using Apache ANT.
- Used Clear Case for source code maintenance.