- With 8 years of experience in Object Oriented Designing, Developing, Implementation and testing in Client/Servers e - business applications using Java & J2EE Technologies.
- Experienced with J2EEDesignPatterns such as MVC, Business Object (BO), Service Locator, Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object ( DTO), Singleton Pattern, and Front Controller.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Experience in Spring Boot with Microservices and Message based systems using JMS API.
- Expertise in implementing and deploying SOAP API Web Services and Restful Services JAX-RS to develop dynamic server-side web contents.
- Experience in several agile frameworks like Scrum, XP, and Using TDD/BDD and ATDD approach.
- Experience implementing SOA, Webservice applications.
- Experience in Microservices and Spring Boot application development.
- Strong Experience in developing the application using frameworks like Struts, Java.
- Server Faces (JSF) and Spring Frameworks Worked on maintaining the persistence using Hibernate, JPA ORM.
- Proficiency in developing web services (SOAP, RESTful) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XML and XSD.
- Designed and developed multiple J2EE Model to MVC based Web Application using J2EE Technologies, Patterns and popular open-source framework Struts, Spring MVC, spring, JPA and Hibernate.
- Created REST APIs by using spring, exposed them from my existing system so that it is consumed by other application.
- Developed application using Angular 6 and NodeJS connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Experience in developing cross platform Client-side applications using NodeJS, BackboneJS and Angular 4 to achieve scalability in real-time web applications
- Hands on experience in deployment of J2EE applications on JBoss, Tomcat, Web logic Application Servers.
- Good experience maintaining the project in SVN, StarTeam version control repositories.
- Experience in using XML based technologies and parsers DOM, SAX, JAXP, and JAXB.
- Experience in database design, No SQL, data modelling and developing stored procedures, functions and triggers using SQL plus, SQL developer in Oracle 9i, My SQL and DB2.
- Experience in DB2 for storing and analyzing Data.
- Hands on experience using Messaging Services like JMS, MQ Series .
- Experience in writing test-cases in Java environment using JUnit, Mockito .
- Usage of version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache), JIRA, Jenkins.
- Involved in testing Web services and XML files using SoapUI .
- Experience in Continuous Integration using Jenkins for timely builds, code coverage, running test.
- Develop AWS Lambda based Microservices interacting with Dynamo DB & SNS/SQS using AWS SDK.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Used GIT for version control, and Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Experience in managing the build files using ANT and Maven.
- Experience in using the Log4j framework for Logging Java Application.
- Configured the tools like Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, Chef and Kubernetes.
Languages: Java, Java Script, JSP, UML, WSDL, HTML, CSS, JQuery, PL/SQL, Perl, Python and Shell Scripting.
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, XML Parsers, JSP, Servlets, Portals, EJB, JMS, Java Swing, Struts, Spring Framework, Java Beans, Web Services.
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Mongo DB.
Tools: Tortoise SVN, TOAD, SQL Developer, Sub Version, SOAP UI, GitHub, Splunk, Jfrog, UDeploy, Fortify Scan and Black duck Scan.
Lifecycle Methodologies: OOAD, Waterfall Model, Agile, Test Driven Development (TDD).
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, Intercept, Jasper.
Frameworks: Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring JDBC, Spring Security, Hibernate, Struts, EJB.
Build Tools: Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Apache Ant.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web logic, WebSphere, Glassfish.
Cloud Services: Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, and Development, Testing production of application using Waterfall model
- Involved in design discussions and understanding of business requirements and identify the relevant functional and technical requirements.
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a Test-Driven Development.
- Developed the crucial process like: CPD, Streamers and Snaps for data extraction and streaming where in used Collections, Multithreading I/O a great deal.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro-Services and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Implemented REST Microservices using spring boot. Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Worked on designing specific programs efficiently through knowledge of multithreading using the API with the goal of increasing performance on a wide variety of applications.
- Developed Web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Handled response data from RESTFUL web services using XML, SOAP and JSON to update UI.
- Developed DAOs using hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
- Involved in developing web pages using Angular 6 Framework and familiar with various Angular JS directives and services.
- Used Angular JS as frameworks to create Single Page Applications (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Sass, Bootstrap, Angular 6 .
- Responsible for Web UI development in Angular 6 for dynamic loading of Web pages.
- Used micro-framework to implement with REST API and Mongo DB (NO SQL) as back end database.
- Configured Kafka to read and write messages from external programs and handle real time data.
- Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster .
- Used JUnit framework to perform Unit testing of the application.
- Experience in all phases of usability testing including user profiles and personals, task analysis, contextual research, test moderation, and reporting using Karma and Jasmine.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services & REST API.
- Developed strategies and supported tools to create an efficient automated integration and release process using Jenkins.
- Developed Enterprise Application using Struts spring Hibernate Framework using Maven.
- Used AWS to deploy the project on EC2 instance. Implementation of the Business logic layer for Services.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure services EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloud Formation .
- Integrated Jenkins with version controller (GIT) and scheduled builds to run automatically during a build release by invoking predefined maven commands.
- Used Maven to build and Apache Tomcat to deploy the application.
- Log4j is used for logging different types of messages to write on to the proprietary log model.
- Used JIRA extensively for Defect tracking and reporting, made use of Confluence for document management.
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Deployed this application which uses J2EE architecture model and Struts Framework first on Web logic and helped in migrating to JBoss Application server.
- Worked in Java, J2EE, XSL, XML, Oracle, DB2, Struts, spring, Hibernate, REST Web services, Model driven architecture and software configuration management tools.
- Developed Application based on J2EE using Hibernate, spring, JSF frameworks and SOAP/REST web services, Web Sphere Integration Developer (WID) Tool to develop WPS components.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, and integration of backend components using J2EE technologies such as Spring and Spring JDBC.
- Create new interfaces using Java, Maven/Ant, Spring MVC / Struts, or Hibernate based on provided requirements XSD/DDF.
- Experience in software development and architecting for complex algorithms and data structure for Distributed Computing.
- Developed web service for web store components using Restful API.
- Experience in creating Cluster Health Reporting and forecasting for Mark logic Distributed Mongo DB.
- Used date-format and moment packages in Node JS to save the timestamp in database converting into GMT. Involved in Test Driven Development by writing unit test cases.
- Experience in Designing and implementing graph algorithms and data structures, circuit design database.
- Developed store procedures, Triggers, and functions in Oracle to process the trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and established data integrity among all tables.
- Responsible for writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular 4 components for more responsive and less dependency. Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular 4 and typescript.
- Developed project to interface with extensive database via cloud-based API utilizing GitHub, AWS/RDS servers, and continuous integration with Code ship.
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
- Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup with help of Zookeeper.
- Wrote Kafka producers to stream the data from external rest APIs to Kafka topics.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Used Apache Kafka in cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Microservices.
- Used ANT for developing build scripts and deploying the application.
- Developed supporting data analysis projects using Elastic Map Reduce on the Amazon Web Services cloud.
- Used scripting languages like Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash and configuration management tools Chef, Puppet, and CF Engine and Web Service like AWS.
- Worked on AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, VPC, EBS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, CloudFront, IAM and DynamoDB.
- Worked in Amazon Web Services including migrating infrastructure to AWS cloud and maintenance of production web infrastructure.
- Used Jenkins build for building and deploying of the applications and implemented force builds when the build fails.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, Restful Web Service, Multithreading, Hibernate, Eclipse, Angular, NodeJS, CSS3, HTML5, Web logic Server, WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, Kafka, Tomcat, Oracle 11g, Linux, GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Python
Full Stack Java Developer
Mountain View, CA
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, and Maintenance phases with TDD approach.
- Involved in various meetings with Business analysts and developers.
- Developed and implemented Swing, Spring, ESB Mule and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API’s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Developed JPA mapping to the Database tables to access the data from the database.
- Developed DAO to handle queries using JPA-hibernate and Transfer objects.
- Worked on RESTful APIs for HTTP requests between client and server.
- Developed Agent Portal with HTML5, CSS, LESS, JSON, AJAX and React JS for developing user interface and server-side technology with Node JS.
- Created the ReactJS express Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS1.5 to back-end MongoDB, in order to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Written SQL queries PL SQL Stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, sequences, and indexes, which are going to be invoked by Batch processes.
- Prepared SQL/PL-SQL scripts and Stored Procedures required to implement fine-tuned from DBAs if needed.
- Developed extensible client library that can consume and process messages from multiple RabbitMQ brokers.
- Setup RabbitMQ servers in production for load balancing and high availability.
- Wrote JUnit test cases and participated in code reviews.
- Designed and built SOAP web service interfaces implemented in Java.
- Involved in developing Unit Test cases and testing the Application using SOAP-UI.
- Continuous integration using Jenkins for nightly builds and send automatic emails to the team.
- Used Jenkins plugins for code coverage and also to run all the test before generating war file.
- Experience on AWS Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems and managed continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS .
- Experience on practical implementation of cloud-specific AWS technologies including IAM, MFA, EC2, S3, Route 53, Cloud Formation, EBS, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), RDS and Cloud Watch .
- Involved in maintaining the user accounts IAM, RDS, Route 53 services in AWS Cloud .
- Used Linux/Unix commands for using GitHub.
- Engineered Jenkins for managing weekly Build, Test, and Deploy chain, GIT with Dev/Test/Prod Branching Model for weekly releases.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts and configuring and using Log4j and writing JUnit Testcases.
- Utilized Maven to Manage dependencies for Test execution, plug-ins and created profiles of grouped Test cases to Run sanity and Regression Testing.
Confidential, ADA, MI
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked on complete Agile Development, story grooming, estimations, retrospectives, and spring planning.
- Utilized Modernizer extensively to build HTML5/CSS3 based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible.
- Developed Web API using Node JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Used loosely coupled architecture Spring Boot. Developed Micro Services in the application by using Spring Boot.
- Implemented the data persistence functionality of the application by using Hibernate to persist java objects to the relational database.
- Used JDBC API to connect to the database and carry out database operations.
- Used SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Implemented module-based persistence layer under the guidance of DAO design pattern, for data access layer and JMS API for the messaging requirement.
- Used XML, XSD and JSON messages for Data transfer. Used JAXB API and DOM for XML parsing messages.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used AngularJS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Applied multiple built-in Directives such as ng-model, ng-click into AngularJS application.
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other Enterprise Wide Web Services.
- Implemented Spring MVC controllers like Controller, Simple Form Controller.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Development of cloud hosted web applications and REST APIs using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat.
- Involved in implementing Queries to the backend MongoDB database using Http service to fetch JSON contract.
- Unstructured data was handled using MongoDB and used Mongoose Connector for connecting to database.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts and queries to fetch and test data from NoSQL databases.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK 1.8,Angularjs, Java Script, Web Services, REST API, JSON, XML, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, HTML5, CSS3, JUnit, SVN, Mockito, Jenkins CI/CD, JIRA, Confluence, Maven, Eclipse, NoSQL, Hibernate, JPA, Node JS, MongoDB
- Used Agile methodology for design and development of project.
- Developed the application with iterative methodology, recapturing the existing code and writing a new code for most of the modules.
- Worked on backend logic using Servlets, EJB, Hibernate and JDBC.
- Developed page specific elements, handlers, web beans, view helper classes, JSP pages & fragments by using design patterns and java standards.
- Validating the Application by Deploying and testing on JBoss Server.
- Used JDBC Connection, Statement to retrieve Data from RDBMS.
- Worked with MySQL for SQL log and Workbench.
- Developed business services using EJB and used SOAP API.
- Translated functional requirements into technical design by gathering the user stories.
- Developed servlets for generating reports in PDF format.