- Seasoned professional with over 35 years of in - depth and business-oriented experience in all aspects of information technology, successfully delivering and aligning strategic roadmaps with practical operational & tactical solutions as well as reconciling conflicting stakeholder concerns, furthermore, assisted various organizations in achieving higher operating efficiency by streamlining business processes.
- Ability to rapidly dive into the customer's business problem, fully analyze and understand the needs, combined with exceptional understanding and awareness of the wide range of technologies, able to define and identify winning solutions for competitive opportunities and communicate and present the solutions across all levels of technical and business management teams.
- Repeatedly demonstrated mastery in evaluating requirements and designing innovative business solutions. Exceptional talent for distilling highly technical solutions into effective fit-for-purpose solutions and identify & mitigate risks from architectures perspective.
- Broad experience in Enterprise, Solutions and Systems Architecture; developing and implementing large-scale distributed and complex systems with high availability and disaster recovery capabilities.
- Strong background in SOA and MicroServices Architecture and System Integration, Development, Deployment and setting up Governance Infrastructure.
- Board domain exposure and expertise in diverse business sectors; Telecom, Technology, Financial, Manufacturing, Defense, Healthcare, Government / Public Sector.
- Highly skilled, focused, business-oriented, with the ability to quickly evaluate organizational, procedural, and technical capabilities, and swiftly identifying and mitigating risks and issues.
- Highly analytical, innovative, process-oriented, and dedicated to fit-for-purpose architecture and the utilization of the right technology in delivering high quality, best values, and avoiding over-engineering.
- Highly motivated, always the key player, self-starter with an inquisitive attitude. Tenacious in getting the tasks done. Proficient in time management and decision-making.
- Recognized and rewarded repeatedly for innovative solutions and designs, with a superb problem- solving capabilities, focused on timely delivery, extremely hands-on with impressive and in-depth technical knowledge and diverse practical experience.
- TOGAF, ITSM (CMMI, ITIL V3,), Business Process Management (BPM), HOPEX (MEGA), Enterprise Architect (SPARX)
- HP Cloud, Oracle On-Demand, Dockers, VirtualBox, and Docker
- Oracle SOA Suite (SOA), Oracle Fusion Middleware (OFM), Oracle Service Bus (OSB), Oracle B2B Gateway (B2B), WebLogic 10.3, Oracle Service Registry (OSR), Oracle Enterprise Repository (OER), Oracle Business Activity Monitoring (BAM), Familiar with Oracle BPM, Oracle Coherence.
- SOA, and its Governance Model, Organization, and implementations, Micro-ServicesAgile, eXtreme Programming, Scrum, Test-Driven Development, OUM, UML, Design Patterns, Model Driven Design and Implementation (MDDI)
- Java (JEE/SE 5/6/7/8), JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Spring Boot, Spring Web, Spring Initializr, JBoss Drools, JPA, Hibernate (ORM), Log4J, JUnit, Tomcat, JSP, Servlets
- C, C++, IPC, STL
- XML, XPATH, XSD, XSLT, XQUERY, SOAP, WSDL, JSON
- Apache Maven, Jenkins, Apache Ant, Cruise-Control
Enterprise Architect and Principal Enterprise Solutions Architecture
- Working independently as a member of PMO collaborating on the Modernization effort as an Enterprise Architect and Principal Enterprise Solutions Architect to define strategic vision and roadmaps, define various Concept of Operations for Cloud-Bases solutions and assisted in driving the organization in achieving higher operating efficiency by streamlining business processes and infrastructure, and defined overall Application Architecture Reference Model.
- Defined a Reference Architect for all cloud-based applications going forward with enhanced security infrastructure (OSI layer 5 and up), dealing with PII/Financial information.
- Designed and Defined and oversaw the full implementation of the Architectural Design across critical projects across multiple vendors and various Business units and provided continuous architectural oversight and support.
- Fully, responsible for Architectural Governance, worked very closely with engineering and delivery teams and ensured a full compliance of with the given EA and Solution Design.
- Designed, Defined, enhanced, and enforced the security posture at the enterprise level for support for cloud base architecture and defined infrastructure security model for GovCloud and NITC to connect to MuleSoft, Salesforce, AWS GovCloud, AZURE and collaborating with vendor’s architects, to define both strategic, interim, and tactical solutions, and track technical debts.
- Driving the product delivery execution from concept through development, product release planning, and end-user training.
- Defined the overall USDA RD Governance guidelines and practices, with detailed instructions for all phases of the program/investment management and deliverables for each phase of the project.
- Acting as a liaison across and working with various teams and vendors and providing effective management support to the business and project teams as well as assisting project managers with high profile/high risk/critical projects.
- Involved in creating and communicating implantations roadmaps, project plans, and solution providing for enterprise application. Identified and manage risks and resolved issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality. Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog
Senior Solutions Architecture
- Confidential provides various IT services to not-for-profit Electric Co-ops across 47 states; these services included various employee benefits.
- Directed, oversaw, and administered all activities associated with application-level services and messages across the enterprise. Assumed ownership of all service contracts fully documented using Swagger & Redoc acting as a single-point-of-contact providing service catalog, service registry & service monitoring capabilities.
- Defined and documented baseline application, technology, and infrastructure architecture of the enterprise that accurately reflects components and payloads across them to set the foundation for the subsequent architectural iterations fully compliant with TOGAF.
- Interact with subject matter experts to understand the business, technical and security requirement and translate them into technical design.
- Serve as the vital bridge and liaised across all teams including; business teams, systems engineering, testing, and project delivery teams.
Enterprise and Senior Solution Architecture
- As Portfolio Architect and a member of the Enterprise Architect team using TOGAF worked on various portfolios including securitization and capital lost management for Single Family Backend using HOPEX MEGA (EA Tool), and (re)defining application context and interrelationships.
- Responsible for delivery of Architecture Definition Document (ADD), worked with and facilitated collaboration amongst Business Architect, Security Architect, Infrastructure Architect, and act as Solution Architect, to define the target or transitional solution and business capabilities and scrutinize its alignment with the overall EA Vision and EA Principals.
- Articulated and justified the solution design to Enterprise Governance team as part of production deployment readiness and documented the design using HOPEX (MEGA), also acted as a reviewer for other projects.
- Fully, responsible for Architectural Governance, oversaw progress of engineering and delivery teams and ensured a full compliance of with the given EA and Solution Design.
- As Solutions Architect, fully responsible for end-to-end comprehensive solutions for various applications with high availability and resiliency and migration to AWS Cloud.
- Delivered Portfolio Heat-Map to identify application interdependencies to increase overall systems or application portfolio availability and to reduce overall cascading systems failure and re-evaluating application level Recovery Time Objectives (RTO).
Principal Solution & Integration Architect
- Canvassed tactical and strategic decision maker's concerns, defined business requirements, translated business requirements into detailed designs. Work with Stakeholders, functional analysts, engineers to ensure timely delivery of solutions that are fully in compliance with my design.
- Responsible for defining Reference Architect (RA); Conceptual, Logical and Physical layers, it included Oracle Database with Advanced Security Options (ASO) fully configured, OUD allowing centralized Identity repository, multiple OHS as proxy servers across nodes in cluster, OSB, SOA Suite, and BPM with user interfaces using WebCenter (Portal and UCM), ADF as user interface, BAM Dashboard, business intelligent reporting capabilities using OBIEE and finally OEM (Cloud Control 12c) for overall system's management and monitoring for availability.
- Responsible for implementation, integration, and delivery of Reference Implementation (RI) in the CACI Private Cloud environment using layered architectural pattern compliant with DoDAF.
- Designed, developed and implemented various services using a variety of Message Exchange Patterns (MEP), including Sync, Async; and Async with callback using SOAP and Restful XML and JSON based protocols.
- Setup and configured and delivered a Hadoop Cluster and turned it to the engineering team.
- Created a Framework for Micro-Services implementation using Dockers, Spring Web, Spring Boot, Spring Initializr, Tomcat, and PostgreSQL, creating Docker images and save them in the Docker Repository and facilitate Dev-Ops development methodology.
- Designed and Implemented Rapid Start Integration Framework using Dockers, Spring Web, Spring Boot, Spring Initializr, using JSON, JUnit, Log4j, SoapUI, JBoss Drools, Hibernate, Maven, PostgreSQL, and Jenkins MongoDB, delivering Continuous Integration (CI) for the Linux environment and functional and regression testing capabilities using Selenium, SoapUI.