- Over 5 years of experience in IT Industry involving Analysis, Design, Testing of web based and client server multi - tier applications using Java technologies.
- Extensive experience in using IDE tools like Eclipse.
- Having good Leadership and Communication Skills.
- Having hands on experience with UNIX, LINUX commands.
- Experience in writing SQL Queries.
- Extensive Knowledge of Quality Assurance standards, methodologies and strategies with better understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong knowledge in the Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Responsible for setting up for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3.
- Good exposure in development and maintaining Teamcenter software project from inception, requirement specs, low level designing, build, testing through deployment and support.
- Strong analytical ability, keen towards learning, research and development with a highly innovative attitude.
- Extensive knowledge of working with application servers including Oracle Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat server.
- Experience in programming using C/C++, Core Java, XML, Oracle 9i, 10g & 11g.
- Extensively worked with MVC Architecture.
- Developed, tested and deployed applications in Windows, UNIX and Linux environments.
- Extensively Implemented Error Handling Concepts, Testing, Debugging skills.
- Experience in all Testing Phases: Unit testing, Integration Testing, Regression testing, Performance, Acceptance testing.
- Involved in Automation of the test cases.
- Knowledge of working on Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Extensively worked on Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate ORM and JPA.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills to be highly effective in interfacing across business and technical groups.
- Proficient in WebLogic and JBoss installation and deployment.
- Experience in oracle database dump import export functionalities.
- Good exposure in understanding requirements, designing & deploying solutions.
- Good communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly and utilize the same in a productive manner.
- Technology Depth, execution ability, leadership, interpersonal relations, planning and analytical Skills.
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g SQL Server 2008/2005/2000
Languages: SQL, C, C++, Java
Source Control & Build: Tortoise SVN, Git repositories
IDE: Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, Netbeans
Web Server: Tomcat
ORM: Framework Hibernate, Structs, Springs.
Effort Tracking Tools: JIRA, Trello
Bug Report Tools: Firebug
Modeling Tool: UML
Unit Testing: Junit 4.x
Web Technologies: Java, Servlets, JSP, Spring, HTML, XML, EJB, JPA, JSF
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Sun- Solaris, Linux
- Develop applications in line with business requirements using agile or waterfall methodologies as needed.
- Organise, build and validate all the segments of the code related to a specific build (release) for final User Acceptance Testing.
- Application development using Eclipse, Jenkins and SVN repositories.
- Used DBeaver as Oracle Database Manager.
- Used SoapUI to execute tests on Rest and Soap web services.
- Used Core java and object oriented concepts in implementation
- Created SQL queries whenever required in implementation
- Extensively worked on Natural coding.
- Developed server side application to interact with database using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support DLG’s application systems.
- Application development using NetBeans, Junit, Jenkins, and the use of Git repositories.
- Developed, implemented and supported the J2EE based systems for the changes in requirements using agile methodology.
- Development UI modules using HTML, JSF, Primefaces, CSS.
- Using JPA, Core java and object oriented concepts in implementation.
- Wildfly application server is being used.
- Created SQL Queries whenever required in implementation.
- Developed POJOs for Data Model and made individual records to delineate Java Objects with Relational database tables.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in analysis and design phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC / Waterfall ).
- Developed, implemented and supported the J2EE based systems for the changes in requirements using agile methodology, participate in Scrum meetings.
- Technologies being used include java (J2EE technologies, Reflection APIs), XML and IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
- Developed many JSP pages, used JavaScrip t Library,
- Developed the application using Eclipse 3.4 as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, EJB template generation, and version control (SVN).
- Used Core java and object oriented concepts.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations .
- Wrote Stored Procedures using PL/SQL query language in Oracle 10g database. Performed query optimization to achieve faster indexing and making the system more scalable.
- Created tables, triggers, stored-procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity, constraints and views for Oracle 10g.
- Used ANT as build tool and developed build file for compiling the code of creating WAR files.
- Used Junit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
Environment: J2EE, Hibernate, Maven, JUnit, JavaBeans, JDBC, JSON, Ant , J2EE, HTML, CSS, JSP, JQUERY, Log4j, JUnit, SOAP, PL&SQL.
Sr. Java Developer
- Actively participated in the complete Software development life cycle starting from design phase to the implementation phase.
- Used Spring MVC framework to develop the application. Workflow upgrade: Removal of deprecated Handlers. Adding new functionalities.
- Developed GUI for various screens using JSP.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Designed and coded the pages using JAVA and HTML.
- Performed Unit Testing of on various components using JUnit.
- Used Tomcat for application deployment.
- Prepared Detailed Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Analysis of requirements and definition of scope of testing and test approach.
- Written customized queries for objects using SQL.
- Gathering requirements and documenting them.
Environment: J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, JUnit, JavaBeans, JDBC, JSON, Ant , HTML, CSS, JSP, JQUERY, Log4j, SOAP, PL&SQL.