- Senior Developer with 20 plus years of programming experience participating in all facets of SDLC including requirements gathering, designing, coding, testing, deployment and on - call utilizing Agile methodology. Outstanding technical, analytical and communication skills. Experience in the design and building of new systems and the enhancement and support of existing systems. Adept at building strong working relationships with coworkers, end-users and managers. Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, IMS, VSAM
Software: NetBeans, Eclipse, Junit, Putty, FileZilla, FTP, Connect Direct, MQ, Git, SVN, JSTL
Frameworks: MVC, Spring, Spring Boot, Struts 1
OS: Linux RedHat, IBM MVS
Misc.: IPlanet, WebSphere, Tomcat, Maven, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Fiddler, XMLJSON, File-Aid, Max/VSAM, CA-7, Endevor, TSO, ISPF, QMF, SPUFI, SyncSort
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
- Modificaitons to existing web applications for U.S. military following Agile methodology.
- Modification of existing web applications using Struts framework.
- Creating new RESTful microservices using SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Oracle using Toplink ORM
- Used Intellij for application development and WebLogic Application Server.
Skills Used: Java 8, REST API, SpringBoot, Hibernate, Intellij, Oracle, Toplink, Struts, JSP, JSTL and SVN and Git code repositories, Jira for Agile/Scrum methodology, Postman.
- New development of web applications for large mental health insurance company following Agile methodology.
- Modification of existing web applications.
- Utilized Agile methodology using Jira.
- Microservice development using REST API and SpringBoot.
- Used IBM RAD for application development and Websphere Application Server.
Skills Used: Java, RAD, REST, SpringBoot, DB2, Jenkins, Hibernate, Struts, CVS and Git for code repositories, Jira for Agile/Scrum methodology, JSON, Bugzilla, Postman.
Sr. Software Developer
- New development of web services and listeners using Spring Boot following Agile methodology.
- Modification of existing web services and Active MQ listeners.
- Utilized Agile methodology using Microsoft TFS. Used sharepoint for documentation.
- Used Toad for DB2 and SQL Server in developing complex queries.
- Adhered to best practices of code development and java coding standards
- Interfaced with legacy systems on the mainframe
Skills Used: Java, IntelliJ, SQL Server, Jenkins, Maven, REST API, Active MQ, Spring BootJSON, Hibernate, Git, SVN, Postman.
- Participated in all stages of design, development and deployment of new Java-based applications for health insurance industry
- Work directly with management, vendors and third parties to ensure website and database management applications operate at peak efficiency. Supported web applications.
- Utilized Agile methodology using Version One.
- Maintenance and new development of back-end core java systems and front-end web applications using Java, JSP and Oracle.
- Adhered to best practices of code development and java coding standards and participated in peer review.
- Interfaced with legacy systems on the mainframe, utilized COBOL, JCL, Eastrev, FTP and NDM