- Overall 7+ years of experience in requirements gathering, deployment of Web Applications and client server multi - tier applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in developing enterprise applications with various open source frameworks like Java/J2EE, JSP, JSTL, Servlets, EJB, Struts, Spring (Core, IOC, MVC, AOP, Security, Boot, Batch), Web Services, JMS, JPA, JDBC and Hibernate .
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap.
- Expertise in Object Oriented and Multi-threaded/Concurrent Programming using Java and J2EE related technologies.
- Experienced in Full stack front end technologies using Grunt, Gulp Server, and Yeoman generator for Angular.
- Experience in Agile software development process, Test Driven Development and Scrum .
- Expertise in developing web services using WSDL, RESTFUL and SOAP .
- Hands on experience in design and development of applications and API's based on REST and SOAP applications using AXIS, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-RPC and Jersey, Apache CXF frameworks.
- Experience in developing application using Software Development methodologies like Water Fall, Agile (SCRUM)
- Experience with Java Messaging Services ( JMS ) like Rabbit MQ, Active MQ and Apache camel.
- Hands on experience working with Relational Databases like Oracle, DB2, MySQL .
- Focused on architecting NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and Cache database .
- Experience in ORM systems like Hibernate, IBatis and JPA.
- Experienced in Working with Spring JDBC template, JMS template, EMS, and JavaBeans.
- Expertise in developing web services using WSDL, RESTFUL and SOAP.
- Swagger usage and testing structures like Mock MVC, Mock Rest MVC
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS application like Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front.
- Worked on the Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO, JDBC Templates, Transactions, Security, AOP, MVC, ORM.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with other applications infrastructure.
- Proficient in MVC architecture using spring framework / JSP-Servlet and J2EE Design Patterns.
- Experienced with JAX-RS specification like Jersey and Rest Easy to Implement REST based Application.
- Worked under a business rule management system (BRMS) like Drools.
- Sound learning on bundle directors, for example, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Web pack.
- Expertise in developing SOAP, RESTful Web Services and APIs with JSON and XML.
- Good understanding and exposure to Spring Integration and Spring Batch .
- Implemented Spring Cloud- Netflix ZUL to building microservices to communicate with each other.
- Implemented Spring Circuit Breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix Dashboard to monitor Spring microservices.
- Good experience in different IDEs like Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite and IntelliJ .
- Hands on experience of Build & Deployment phases and usage of Continuous Integration ( CI/CD ) tools
- Extensive experience in SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with databases such as Oracle, IBM DB2 and MS SQL Server .
- Proven experience with Application Servers like IBM WebSphere (WAS LIBERTY) 16.x/9.x/8.x/, Oracle/BEA WebLogic 12.x/10.x/9.x, JBoss and Tomcat9.x/8.x.
- Experienced in developing UNIX shell scripts for batch processing.
- Worked on Mule soft studio with Sound knowledge on Enterprise Service Bus .
- Have hands on experience in Selenium and Cucumber Automation Testing scripts for web applications.
- Experience in developing test cases and determining application functionality using JUnit, Mockito and Log4j.
- Experienced with build automation tools like Maven, Gradle, ANT and Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, PHP, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Script
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, Spring, EJB, JPA, JTA, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, RMI,JNDI,R AWT, Applets
Frameworks: Struts 2.0/1.0, Hibernate 4.x/3.x,Spring 3.0, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring Core, JSF, IBatis, Spring IOC.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS/CSS3, AJAX, jQuery, Bootstrap, XML, Grunt, Gulp, JSON.
Database: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo DB, DB2
Web Services: XSD, WSDL, Apache Axis, SOAP, Restful, GraphQL,JAX RS, JAX WS
Messaging: JMS (Java Message Service), IBM MQ, Apache Active MQ, Apache Kafka
WebApplication Servers: Oracle WebLogic 10.x/9.x, IBM WebSphere 8.x/6.x, Apache Tomcat 8.0/7.x/6.x, JBoss
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, OOAD, SCRUM
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Selenium
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT and Clear Case
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle, ANT
IDEs: Eclipse IDE, RAD 6.0/7.0, Intellij IDEA,Spring Tool Suite (STS)
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux and UNIX
Software: Visual Studio, Rational Rose and Microsoft Office
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in development of login portal using Angular 4.0 framework with HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript included for single page applications.
- Developing web pages using Angular 4.0 Framework and worked with various Angular JS directives and services and Filters to build the Applications.
- Wrote client Side code using React JS and used NPM, Bower, Gulp and Grunt directories to generate the server environments used browserfiy, flux to manage with targeted URL's (Uni-Directional data flows) and to monitor the application .
- Involved in design, develop and implementation of the application using SpringIOC, Spring Annotation which was integrated with Hibernate
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Worked with Spring Boot at back-end which helps to develop application with ease .
- Integrated Swagger API docs to all existing APIs.
- Created reusable templates using Angular directives and worked with NPM package manager tools ( Node JS).
- Using Spring Boot to provide POMs to simplify the Maven configuration
- Worked on Swagger API and auto-generated documentation for all REST calls.
- Created is a new cluster and container management tool using Kubernetes
- Proficient in writing react code with help of ECMAScript (ES6) and JSX.
- Worked in developing web applications on MVC based frameworks like Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring MVC.
- Worked on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Implemented Spring Cloud - Netflix ZUUL to building microservices to communicate with each other.
- Implemented Virtual Dom for Client-Side view rendering services using REACT JS.
- Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring micro services.
- Worked under Scripting languages like Type Scripting.
- REACT JS Virtual DOM used for client-side view rendering services, React-Redux for state management and React-Router for programmatic navigation.
- Worked with Web pack for bundling application source code in convenient chunks and for loading that code from a server into a browser.
- Experience in using NoSQL ( MongoDB ) data models document, key-value or graph model.
- Authenticating Users and to provide the security to RestFul web services using OAUTH 2.0 .
- Implemented unit test cases using Karma and Jasmine on client side.
Environment: AWS, Swagger, Node-JS, Angular4, Type script, Web pack, ECMA6, Karma and jasmine, Spring Boot, Spring cloud like Ribbon, Hystix, Netflix ZUUL, Angular2 Injection annotations, Micro services architecture, Docker, Cassandra DB, OAUTH, Site Minder,Java
Full Stack Java Developer
- Work under Groovy script for setting in a dynamic way some properties for invoking the web service.
- Worked on the development of MicroServices using the MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular, Node JS) stack and used Docker for deployment.
- Developing the back-end server with Node.js, Express Js.
- Implemented a metrics collection mechanism for the server by utilizing Apache Kafka to stream server-side events.
- Extensively worked with NoSQL technologies provided by SPRING BOOT like Cassandra which is used as a Database for this project
- Extensively worked in writing minimal code in building re-usable forms with their validations using REACT with Redux Architecture.
- Utilized ES6 features like arrow functions, export, import, classes, spread, rest, and promise with Babel.
- Worked with Jenkins Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment ( CI/CD ).
- Experience in Docker Engine and Docker Machine environment, to deploy the micro services-oriented environments for scalable application.
- Worked on ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router and Animations.
- Extensively used ReactJS for building re-usable UI components.
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven.
- Deploying application on Amazon Web Services AWS in EC2 environment.
- Applied Spring Boot for setting up Spring framework easily.
- Developed the REST based Microservices using Spring Data and Spring Boot with JPA.
- Scaling solution using Amazon'sEC2 and S3 web services
- Worked with container based application deployments using Docker, with Kubernetes .
- Performed Unit testing on ReactJS applications using tools like Karma, Jasmine and worked with Gulp tool for build automation.
- Worked with mongoose connector for database persistence using Node.js to interact with MongoDB
- Implemented various Business rules in the drools file using Drools rule engine.
- Performed Unit testing on applications using tools Mocha to test Reactjs and Chai for Node.js.
- Implemented Angular2 as the framework to build a single-page application.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Followed Spring MVC pattern and used View Resolver to map web pages .
- Created web services using SOAP, WSDL and XML with JAX-WS and JAX-RPC
- Developed Restful web services using JAX-RS and CXF tool.
- Wrote Hibernate Criteria queries for data retrievals and have performed the ORM mappings to map java entities to database tables.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack (Including EC2, S3), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, Less, CSS3(SASS) and AJAX .
- Apache CXF helps you build and develop services using frontend programming APIs, like JAX-WS and JAX-RS .
- Implemented Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns.
- Developing Rest Services using Rest Template with SpringBoot and gradle
- Developed RESTful Services and Web Service Clients ( JAX-RS or JAX-WS ) with data representation in different formats such as XML and JSON.
- Spring MVC to develop application architecture and JDBC to interact with Database. Also used Ajax to communicate with DB for certain functionalities.
- Developed a set of the application functionality using CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features of Backbone.js.
- Developed an automated application using JMS for messaging and JNDI to interact with the Server.
- Implemented ODBC which is used for connecting to the database Oracle.
- Developed application on Spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Boot, Spring Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Web flow using MVC .
- Written JUnit test scripts to automate the unit testing process.
- Created automation framework and test scripts using Selenium Web-Driver for multiple platforms and browsers testing.
- Developed application on Spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Boot, Spring Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Web flow using MVC
- Recommend and develop strategy for integrating internal security model into new projects with Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Used Backbone JS to utilize its rendering functions and create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server
- Worked on making AJAX calls to connect database using RESTful Web APIs and worked on integrating the middleware to front-end.
- Developed application modules utilizing J2EE technologies like JSP, EJB to develop view and model parts of MVC frameworks.
- Implemented Spring Batch to run daily and monthly batches.
- We kept up bean life cycle by utilizing Spring IOC which keep up session information of beans.
- Hibernate ORM framework used to interact with database through Hibernate query language( HQL ).
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture and Spring JPA .
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Worked with Ember JS to code some new functionality and developed application front end using HTML, CSS, and Ajax .
- Performed code build using MAVEN.
- Worked on Hibernate persistence tier. This involves developing mapping files and Hibernate ( POJOs/ DAOs ).
- Involved in development of SOAP Webservices using Apache Axis to extract client related data from databases.
- Developed the WSDL and Web Services in Apache Axis2 for different modules
- Exposing and consuming the services to the downstream/upstream applications using Apache CXF and REST services.
- Implemented SOAP Services ( JAX-WS ) to interact with external systems. Involved in writing client code for invoking SOAP based web services.
Environment: Java/J2ee, SQL, PL/SQL,XML, Maven, JUnit, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, spring Security, JSP, Spring Batch, Java script, JQUERY, Backbone JS, Handle bar JS, Core Java, Hibernates, Unix script, Shell Scripts, Jax WS, Soap Services, Jax WS security, wsdl-2,HTML,CSS,AJAX, IBM MQ, IBM Websphere.