- Full stack Java Developer with 5+ years of experience in software design and development of Java/J2EE applications.
- Having 5+ years of experience in Core Java concepts including Collection Framework, Multi - threading, Polymorphism, Serialization, also with Java 8 features like stream operations and Lambda expression
- Proficient in developing Server Side Programming using Spring Framework include Spring Boot(MicroService), Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, Spring Cache, Hibernate etc. Strong hand-on experience in their configuration, integration and implementation.
- Expertise in OOD Methodology. Proficient in Java Design Patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Visitor etc.
- Experience in developing RESTful and SOAP Web Service to provide data between different applications.
- Involved in Agile methodology and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), participated in daily scrum and sprint meetings
- Experience in web applications servers such as Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- Experience in using project management and comprehension tools in software development such SVN and Maven.
- Proficient in relational database such as Oracle and MySQL, Non-relational database such as Cassandra
- Experience in RMDB concepts including queries.
- Involved in unit testing by using Junit and Mockito for backend
- Experience of version control tools such as Git
- Familiar with Unix/Linux environment.
- Familiar with Network Communication Protocol, like HTTP request(GET, PUT), TCP, UDP.
- A good team player has strong attitude towards learning new technologies.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage within deadlines
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, Python, C
J2EE Technologies: Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Servlet, JSP, JDBC
Framework Tools: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring Security, SpringData JPA, Spring Cloud, MicroService
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS, AJAX, JSON, REST, Angular JS
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Database: Oracle 11g/10g, MySQL, Cassandra
Testing/Control Tools: Junit, Mockito, Git, Maven, Postman
Sr. Java Developer
- Follow Agile Software Development Methodology and Test Driven Development (TDD) to build the application iteratively and incrementally. Participated in scrum related activities and daily scrum meetings.
- Build Single responsive page application using Angular, HTML5, CSS3.
- Use Ajax for asynchronous partial refreshing and request handling.
- Use external Java library Google-Gson Object for data transfer in JSON format, JAXB for data binding in XML format.
- Display the locations of office by Google Map API .
- Use Java, J2EE, Hibernate and Spring Framework on server side.
- Use Spring framework and Hibernate ORM to implement the middle tier with Spring IoC, AOP, Hibernate Dao Support and other features.
- Use Spring MVC framework on implementing Controllers.
- Manipulation data with Spring Data JPA for CRUD operations.
- Implement Internationalization (i18n) and Localization (i10n) to support multiple languages for this application.
- Provide Java Mail API to help users authenticate with Email to reset account information.
- Use the Redis caching to store the JSON content from the front end for the subsequent calls to improve the system performance.
- Save data in Oracle database and wrote custom queries in DAO interfaces.
- Teste applications using J U nit to unit test for high quality code.
- Controll different versions of file and branches using Git and Gitlab
- Involve in Spring Security to provide the Authentication Service and Remember Me Service. Applied Spring Security to develop the TokenRepository for the remember me service
- Apply Spring Validation framework to validate the parameters passed from the front end
- Utilized query and Bootstrap3 grid system to achieve responsive design
- Used JQuery’s get, post, and ajax methods to send AJAX requests to the server
- Developed RESTful back end services and API using Spring MVC framework
- Utilized Spring Dependency Injection (Spring IoC) to inject Spring Beans and used Annotation Configuration to config java class and make the connection to the database.
- Use Spring Boot to develop the RESTful Controller and Service layer to handle the users requests
- Use Fixed Thread Pool to increase the concurrency
- Tested applications using J U nit to unit test for high quality code.
- Used Git for version control
Confidential - Richmond, CA
- Managed workflow iteratively with Agile, had daily scrum meetings, and updated Jira .
- Created a Spring Boot Java project and used Maven to manage dependencies.
- Integrated with Spring, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Hibernate framework
- Involved in Module layer, View layer, Service layer to implement the MVC module
- Used Hibernate framework for the data persistence
- Applied Spring frame work (Spring IOC) to inject java bean to each layers of the application
- Handled requests with Spring MVC in controllers and sent responses back to the browser
- Saved data in Oracle database and wrote custom queries in DAO interfaces
- Involved with Spring Security to provide the user authentication
- Used Spring Security for the session control
- Provided Java Mail API to help users authenticate with Email when customer would like to reset password
- Applied Spring AOP technology and Log4j framework for efficient logging and debugging
- Used Cached Thread Pool to solve the high concurrence problem
- Used Junit for the Unit test. Used WebLogic to deploy to the product environment
- Used Git for version control
Environment: JDK 1.7, Spring, SpringMVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, Oracle, Log4j, Git, Maven, Junit, WebLogic
- Involved in completed Software Development Life Cycle of design(SDLC), development, testing and deployment of application
- Involved in design phase of the project and analyzed the requirements.
- Designed and Implemented Data Access Object(DAO).
- Used JDBC to connect to Database.
- Applied Hibernate Template to update, remove, read, create data from database.
- Developed several Servlets and filters to handle requests.
- Used JSTL to develop JSPs for the project’s front end display.
- Involved in production defects and bug fixing.