- 8 years of expertise in Design, Development, Testing and Support of enterprise applications using Java/J2EE.
- Comprehensive understanding of software development methodologies: Agile Methodologies and Waterfall.
- Hands - on experience in using J2EE frameworks: Spring, Hibernate and Jersey.
- Well versed with Spring Modules: Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring DI (Dependency Injection), Spring AOP, Spring data, Spring Boot, Spring Templates (Hibernate, JMS).
- Used Spring MVC architecture for presentation logic, control flow with business logic.
- Designed and developed the persistence layer using Hibernate persistent objects.
- Used Object Relational Mapping (ORM) for java persistence API.
- Expertise in Creating, Deploying and Consuming Web Services related technologies and tools: SOAP, RESTFUL, Jersey, SOA, MicroServices, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP UI, and POSTMAN.
- Used Java8 features like stream and Lambda expressions.
- Proficient in developing Database Layer code using Hibernate using Annotations and Configuration files.
- Experience in Unit Testing business logic components using JUnit and integrating with Jenkin.
- Auditing tool is implemented by using Log4j.
- Wrote various UNIX shell scripts to automate the process.
- Proficient in using industry-standard IDEs and Java Tools: Eclipse and IntelliJ
- Experience in deploying business applications using application servers and web servers like IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat and resolving Build Issues and verifying application and server logs.
- Deploying J2EE applications to Application Servers using Maven & Shell Scripts.
- Experience in working in an Onsite/Offshore delivery model.
- Good knowledge in version control system tools like CVS,GIT.
- Expertise in designing applications using J2EEdesign patterns like Singleton, Factory Pattern, Observer, Front Controller,MVC.
- Expertise in database modeling, administration and development using SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server environments.
- Exposure to No-SQL databases like MongoDB.
- Multi-cultured Team Player with complete flexibility to work independently as well as in a team and have quick grasping capabilities to work with the newly emerging technologies.
J2EE Technologies Frameworks: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java Beans, JAX-WS, MVC, MicroServices, JMS,, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, RESTFul, WSDL, AXIS, Jersey, JUnit, JMETER, TestNG, Log4j, Jackson, jQuery
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat Serve r.
Development Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile/ Scrum
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Intellij, Spring Tool Suite
Build and Other Tools: Maven, Gradle, JENKIN, SPLUNK, SOAP UI
Version control: GIT, SVN, CVS
Databases & Tools: Oracle, SQL, MongoDB, MySQL, DB2, TOAD, SQL Developer
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix (Solaris, AIX, HP-UX), Mac OS
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed the application by implementing Spring Framework based on MVC Architecture, RESTful Web Services, and Hibernate.
- Integrated the application with Spring Framework for implementing DI/IoC.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs.
- Used SpringRest as REST API and Spring-Rest Template for the rest client for developing web services.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring MVC framework and Hibernate O/R mapping tool for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Developed a server side application to interact with the database using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Implemented complex business Delegate layer using DAO’s created and business logic.
- Wrote SQL queries and Hibernate queries for interacting with databases using Hibernate based POJO entities.
- Used Java8 features like stream and Lambda expressions.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J required to trace application messages.
- Developed unit test cases and suits on Junit framework for unit testing.
- Used Jenkins and Maven for continuous integration, building and deployment.
- Used Git as a version control system.
- Configured and deployed the application on Tomcat.
- Followed Agile methodology, interacted with the client, provided/taken feedback on the features, suggested/ implemented optimal solutions and tailored application to client needs.
- Actively involved in code reviews and bug fixing.
- Actively involved in Requirement Analysis, designing, development and testing of the entire application.
- Involved in requirements gathering, system design, analysis, implementation and setting up the development environment.
- Extensively used the Spring framework implemented upon the MVC design pattern.
- Developed various Spring Framework Action classes for interfacing with the business logic, and form beans for
- Presenting the data to JSPs.
- Used Web Services using REST.
- Created the Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer, DAO and Transfer Object .
- Used Log4J for Logging and Auditing purposes.
- Exposed Web Services for system integration; developed Restful Web Services for accessing Ordering information
- Experience in the development of Presentation layer using JSF, HTML, and CSS.
- Worked on the server-side to encapsulate the business logic of the application.
- Experience in using Hibernate for object-relational mapping and for database operations in Oracle.
- Used JUnit for testing the application, Maven for building Project
- Used JMeter for performance testing.
- GIT technology was used for version control.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, WebSphere Application Server, REST API, ESB, JMS, CSS, Log4J, HTML, Oracle,GIT.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing phases of the project
- Involved in designing, developing and configuring server side J2EE components like JavaBeans, JSP, Servlets, JNDI, and XML using IDE- Eclipse and deployments in WebSphere
- Used design patterns like Service locator, Data Access objects, and MVC
- Implemented Java persistence using Hibernate framework.
- Used SOAP UI to test the web service request/response scenarios.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Developed Hibernate mappings and implemented required business logic.
- Used Hibernate for mapping objects to the relational database
- Responsible for configuring the Tomcat Server to access the Database by setting up Data source and Connection Pool.
- Utilized Log4j for request / response / error logging
- Involved in Unit & Integration Testing for different Modules in the application.
- Unit and integration testing, logging and debugging using JUnit
- Used deployment & Continuous Integration (CI) tools like Maven, and Jenkin.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit and helped testers in end-to-end testing.
- Responsible for code migration and maintaining code versions, hot fixes using Subversion.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, WSDL, SOAP, REST, Axis, Jersey, SOA, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, jQuery, MAVEN, TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Design Patterns, UNIX, Tomcat, Oracle, Windows 7.