- Determined professional with Confidential creative mind that allows out - of-the-box thinking to conceptualize new ideas, learn and apply innovative technologies, and design new concepts. Willingly initiate and accept challenges, and successfully work on team and solo projects, with or without supervision. Consistently use exceptional communication, analytical, and collaboration skills to solve complex business process issues by using advanced technical capabilities.
- Technical Support
- Robotics Software Engineering
- Data Process Modeling
- RPA - Robotic Process Automation
- Common Data
- Software Development
- Structures & Algorithms
- Aspen Process Simulation Software
- VHDL Simulation Modeling Language
- Microsoft Office 365
- Windows 10 OS
Jr. Software Developer
- Created business process models (BPM) to demonstrate processes and turned models into executable processes.
- Participated in business meetings with clients and demonstrated RPA capabilities for automating and improving business operations, products, and services. Administered software testing and troubleshooting, and process refinement.
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Mapped out the entire grievance process into Confidential BPM application, automated the grievance filing process, and demonstrated how the application optimizes grievance procedures.
- Developed an automated form to facilitate targeted recruiting via LinkedIn. Presented Confidential demonstration of the automated form to the Human Resources Division of the FAA.
- Tested for and passed the UiPath RPA Developer exam before the employer-mandated deadline, advancing my technical knowledge and capabilities for projects.
Jr. Software Developer
- Worked with the project team to build, program, and combine UGV and UAV designs using Python and C++.
- Designed Confidential simulation of the washing machine process by programming FPGA boards using Xilinx software .
- Worked through the planning phase for creating Confidential grocery delivery service app.
- Executed algorithmic techniques to implement process management, storage management, processor management, file systems, security, distributed systems, performance evaluation, and real time systems.
- Setup productivity workstations comprised of computer hardware components.
- Used MATLAB for digital imaging processing and editing.
- Used VHDL Simulation Modeling Language to code FPGA boards.