- Proficient in Java, development, unit testing of applications. Behavior Driven Development.
- Design and implement services, applications, and frameworks in React for media application to integrate Billing registration/Account handling using CRUD operations.
- Designed and built advanced doctor - lookup applications for Java/Android platform
- Devised RESTful services with Java Spark and save the data on firebase.
- Wrote unit tests for e-commerce application and debugged application issues
- Exposure business-to-business integration using WSDL, SOAP, REST etc.
- 10+ Years of experience in software industry in application development, testing, support & project management on various projects involving web-based and client-server applications.
- Deployed application using of AWS technologies (e.g. Lambda, EC2, Dynamo DB, ELB, S3, VPC, IAM, Cloud Watch, Cloud formation) to develop, maintain AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- Implemented FMS order applications and developing REST APIs, microservices.
API: REST API’s
PROFESSIONAL E XPERIENCE:
Confidential, Seattle, Washington
Software Dev Engineer (Java, AWS)
- Assist in planning, design and deployment of Workday in AWS, Java environment.
- Plan, deploy, monitor, and maintain Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure consisting of multiple EC2 nodes
- As part of continuous delivery process, involve in development, planning, design and testing of JSON based REST APIs (Microservices) using Spring boot, Java8
- Visualized the servers using the Docker for the test and dev environment to improve our (CD) Continuous Delivery framework to streamline releases
- Developed Java API to interact with the Amazon SQS used in sending bulk emails
- Used JIRA for defect management and to keep track of bugs and issues.
- Built application using MAVEN, Gradle and used Log4J to generate log files for the application
- Extensively Implemented Spring Boot, dependency Injection (DI) and aspect-oriented programming (AOP)features along with hibernate.
- Application - XPath filter and validation for processing events using AWS Lambda, SQS, SNS, cloud formation
- Implement AWS lambda function that specify the handler which run application in response to business events in AWS environments though Kumo console.
- As part of AWS cloud implementation, we have implemented various services of AWS S3, SQS, IAM, CloudWatch and configured cloud formation templates through Kumo console.
- Implement automation for cloud platforms as well as monitoring and alerting purposes jUnit test cases using Mockito and continuous integration
- Implemented Spring Security
- Implemented CI/CD Jenkins for a central build and deploy activities by configuring Jenkins
- Implemented AWS EventBridge service in existing application
Confidential, Beaverton, Oregon
- Planning, designing and testing in AWS, Java, Spring boot environment. (Two weeks sprint)
- Implemented various AWS services like Lambda, IAM, S3, SQS, SNS to run microservices in AWS environment.
- Configured automation, dev and test environment using Docker container.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection API's to implement various features and enhancements.
- Used Spring Core for concept of Inversion of control (IOC) and implemented using dependency injection (DI). designing and implementing REST API’s (microservices), HTTP specifics
- Used Hibernate for connecting to the database and mapping the entities by using hibernate annotations.
- Amazon EC2 is also used for deploying and testing the lower environments such as Dev, INT and Test.
- Amazon IAM was used to maintain the user credentials and also involved in creating custom IAM policies to various groups defined within the organization.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries by using React.JS.
- Object storage service Amazon S3 is used to store and retrieve media files such as images.
- Involved in debugging the defects, code review and analysis of Performance issues.
- Prepare the test cases to perform verification of application using jUnit
- Configured Log4j for adding the debugging information in the code base.
- Implemented micro-services suitable for cloud deployment as part of an Agile team
- Cloud Watch is used to monitor the application and to store the logging information.
- Worked on production issues, used JIRA for a issue tracking.
Confidential, Portland, OR
Java/React iOS Development
- Involved in planning, designing, implementing restful web services Agile practices/JIRA ticketing system
- Involved end to end application development (html/CSS/handlebars/Java/Spark/REST API’s)
- Developed junit tests, created and validated PR’s.
- Experienced of Mobile application testing on the web applications and Android devices
- Created POJO classes, spring configuration files to use dependency injection.
- Deploy and code maintenance in production environment
IT Analyst, QA Engineer
- Assisted development team of 4 QA Engineers in efficient test plan formulation.
- Tested request and response XML's based web services interfaces using SOAP UI.
- Used Firebug to identify Elements' by ID, Name, CSS, XPath, and Links on Web Pages.
QA Lead Engineer
- Created Test strategies, based on the analysis of documentation to achieve the best result.
- Analyzed requirements and developed test plans, test scenarios, and test cases.
- Performed SQL statements for set up data and retrieved data for tests.
- Planning, designing, writing test cases
- Developed the test cases using Selenium, Java
Sr. QA Engineer
- To understand Business requirements and create use cases and test case scenarios.
- Responsible for scheduling tests, identify bugs and report using Quality Center for batch runs.
- Planning, designing, writing the test cases for Confidential web applications
- Involved Regression, Functional, Sanity, Validation, Performance testing
- Developed the test scripts for USB 2.0 and mass storage 3.0
- Maintained the status report
Sr. QA Engineer
- Manual testing for easier maintenance, reusability and readability.
- Planning, designing, writing test cases
- Performed Functional, UI, system, integration, regression, sanity and security testing.
- Created defects in JIRA, have tracked them until they are fixed.
- Developed test scripts for mobile web browsers
- Documentation on Confluence
- Ticket maintenance via Jira system