- 7 years of professional IT experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Object - Oriented Applications in Client/Server environments using Java/J2EE.
- Experience working with various Software Development Life Cycle like, Waterfall Model V-Shape Model Iterative Model and methodologies based on Agile, Iteration, and TDD.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise-level applications using Java/J2EE Such as Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts2 framework, EJB, Servlets 3.x, JSF and Google Web Toolkit.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence framework like Hibernate/JPA for mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate Query Language.
- Expertise in developing Web based Distributed and Front-End applications in a three-tier architecture using Java, J2EE, HTML, HTML5, Backbone JS, Bootstrap, A ngular JS, React, Ajax, Node JS, JSP, CSS, JavaBeans.
- Experienced in Developing Java/J2EE Applications using JDK 1.7/1.8, Core Java, JSP, JSF, springs, Web Services, Struts, XML, XSD, XSL and JNDI .
- Experience on java Negative cloud.
- Knowledge on deploying and managing local campus grid and grid user support.
- Extensive hands-on experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Experienced in frameworks: Spring MVC, Jakarta struts framework, JSF, spring and Hibernate.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as MVC, IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC, Spring JTA, Spring IO, Spring Boot with Thyme leaf, Spring HATEOS, Spring Heroku, Spring Netflix, Spring Hystrix.
- Developed Struts based presentation layer, hibernate based DAO layer, Transactional based service layer for business logic and integrated all these layers using Spring Dependency injection, ORM and Web modules.
- Expertise in building real time data pipelines using spring Kafka and zookeeper apart from JMS and messaging.
- Good Knowledge on Apache Storm which is used for real-time Stream processing
- Expertise in Web Services for data transfer from client to server using Apache Axis, REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI.
- Experience in writing JSON REST APIs using Golang.
- Experienced in Developing custom pages in ADF for monitoring the Service Requests.
- Extensive hands on experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry and other PaaS platforms.
- Experienced in working with multiple databases like Oracle 10/11g, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Sybase, PostgreSQL and SQLite and NOSQL Databases like (mongo DB, Cassandra, Dynamo DB, Infinity).
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB, RDS, VPC, Spring Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, SNS etc.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Façade, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the applications on Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic and JBoss.
- Experience in using build tool as ANT, Gradle, Maven to compile, package the components to the Application Servers MAVEN scripts for customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications and log4J.
- Experienced in performing unit testing using Junit, Test NG, Mockito, integration and deployment of applications using tools such as ANT, Maven, Gradle and Drools debugging through log4j.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot for running applications securely on container platform by flexible integrating existing processes with log4J for logging.
- Experience with build tools like CICD-ANT, Maven and logging tools like Log4J.
- Good experience in Object Oriented Analysis Design OOAD using different design methodologies/process frameworks like SDLC and tools like Rational Rose, UML, Microsoft Visio.
- Experienced in Development, testing and deployment of enterprise applications on Windows & UNIX platforms using IDE’s such as Eclipse, Rational Application Developer, NetBeans, IntelliJ 14.x/15.x
- Experience in using different controlling/tracking systems Subversion, CVS, GIT, and Rational Clear Case.
- Experienced in Splunk Log Management Creating dash boards, monitoring, reporting, Email Notification to Users.
Programming Language: Core Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, Swing, AWTMulti-threading, Java Networking
Java Frameworks: Spring MVC, Struts 2.0, JSF
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JSF, IBATIS
Spring Framework: Spring IOC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Security
Database Server: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, RDBMS, MongoDB, Cassandra
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, STS
Web Services: REST, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, WSDL, Axis2, UDDI, Apache CXF
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, Clear case
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Rapid Application DevelopmentTest Driven development
Modelling Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
Operating System: Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX
Tools: Apache Camel, ESB, cucumber, Rational Rose, UML, Microsoft Visio
Testing &logging: Junit, Jasmine, Junit, Log4J, SoapUI, Test NG, easy mock and power mock. Karma, Protractor, Mockito, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker
Cloud D evelopments: EC2, S3, Elastic, ELB, Spring PCF (pivotal cloud foundry)
Confidential, Malvern, PA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed Sprint planning and estimation for user stories in Agile Environment.
- Designed and Developed enterprise level Angular4 component libraries such as data-tables, autosuggestion, pagination etc. Implemented on server-side validations, to handle actions and Events and Encapsulation .
- Developed several reusable directives using Angular 4.
- Enhanced application performance by Angular 6 Component-based development in view of future Angular framework transitions
- Developed the application using Java 8 and implemented its features like lambdas Expressions, Time API, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, foreach.
- Used multithreaded environment to run processes asynchronously using different future calls to access the data.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules like MVC, Dependency Injection (IOC), Auto Wiring, Spring Security and AOP. Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Spring Boot microservices were developed using microservice architecture with RESTFUL and Apache Kafka.
- Exceptionally handled heavy traffic with the help of Spring Ribbon and Kafka broker service.
- Employed fail safe and circuit breaker patterns for the first time in Client’s email applications using Hystrix and Hystrix Dashboard in Spring Boot Micro Service Applications.
- Implemented functionalities using Spring IO / Spring Boot with Thyme leaf and Hibernate ORM.
- Spring security is used for authorization/authentication, session fixation, clickjacking, cross site request forgery.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Mongo DB Database.
- Creating REST based Web Services by establishing links using HATEOAS from spring-based Applications.
- Implemented REST based web services using JAX-RS annotations, consumed services from angular 2 modules.
- Implemented SOA to develop Spring Restful/Micro Services and implemented Spring Eureka as part of Services Discovery usin g Apache Axis .
- Implementing the Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Used SOAP UI, Postman, Newman, Rest Client, Spring Mock MVC, Spring 4Junit for testing the web services.
- Worked on Swagger UI to interact with the API’S. Designed and documented APIs using Swagger .
- Deployed Micro-services as Restful Java Web Services on Amazon Elastic Beanstalk.
- Upgraded Spring Rest Controllers and Services classes to support migration to Spring framework.
- Developed spark jobs for batch processing and worked on spark SQL and spark streaming.
- Docker containers were used to deploy the applications as part of scaling application using Micro services.
- Migration of Existing Application to AWS cloud. Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3, RDS, cloud watch and Cloud Front for promoting code in various environments.
- Using Kafka on publish-subscribe messaging as a distributed commit logs.
- Using Junit & Mockito test in Eclipse, developed Unit test cases and test suite. Curl was also implemented to test.
- Used JIRA for project management, Issue tracking and monitoring errors and fixed the errors.
- Used Jenkins as the CI/CD tool and improved scalability of applications on cross-platforms .
- Used IntelliJ Idea to develop and debug the application.
- Used Drools Decision table using excel sheets with a Spring MVC project.
- Involved in System Testing, Integration Testing, and Production Testing on WebLogic Server.
- Integrated Cucumber with Jenkins and thus generate reports according to the requirement.
- Implemented Page Object Model automation framework with Selenium WebDriver, Java and Cucumber.
- Worked on Karma to unit test the Angular API modules.
- GIT is used for the version control, Maven is used for build script and configured log4j, .log files.
Environment: J2EE, Spring, Spring boot, Spring MVC, Java Script, Hibernate, Rest, Maven, JUnit, Angular 4, Angular 6, Bootstrap, Hystrix Dashboard, AWS, Spring Ribbon, Spring Kafka, Junit, Jenkins, Agile Methodology, Eclipse, Curl, Mongo DB, Swagger, Log4j, STS, Docker, Hateoas, Spring Security, Cucumber, WebLogic Application Server, Karma, Agile Methodology, Drools.
Confidential - Portland, OR
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Implemented Agile methodologies, actively involved in technical meetings, requirement gathering, analysis, planning, effort estimation, coding, development and testing.
- Wrote client-Side code using AngularJS and used NPM & gulp directories to generate the server environments used flux with redux framework to manage targeted URL’s and to monitor the application.
- Used AngularJS to implement rich functions in various pages: form validation, crud, grid list, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, advanced/custom directives, authentication, unit tests, etc.
- Worked with controller, service and view components in applications using Spring 3.5 framework.
- Extensively used various modules in Spring like AOP, DI (IOC), Bean Wiring, Spring Inheritance, Auto Wiring, Spring JDBC Templates and Spring Quartz Schedulers for Jobs.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) was exposed through RESTful web services with loose coupling between layers using Spring framework during development.
- Worked on Spring boot, Spring Restful template to develop Application Level Micro services.
- Implemented interceptors using Hibernate and build and release Spring Boot framework.
- Enterprise level web applications were supported by building Spring based Java and micro services.
- Consumed messages from JMS-Message driven beans and Active MQ. Integrated Active MQ with Beans.
- Java expression tags were avoided using Bean, HTML, Logic Tags and used display tags to render large data.
- Involved in developing role-based HTML navigational menu, where in menu items change dynamically based on the values derived from database in the form of XML data.
- Cloud environment for micro services was provided using Spring Cloud Netflix (Eureka server, Hystrix, Ribbon).
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like PCF, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method.
- Implemented micro services using Spring Boot and Pivotal cloud foundry.
- Deployed Spring boot application using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Used Spring Ribbon for load balancing and broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Developed client applications using JAX-RS and JAXM to connect to the UDDI registry.
- Used the best ecosystem to deploy and manage Micro-services with Kubernetes .
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment utilizing Kubernetes .
- Reading the log files using Elasticsearch, Logstash and alerting users on the issue and saving the alert details.
- Used micro-framework to implement with REST API and Cassandra (NO SQL) as back end database.
- Writing Unit test cases using JUnit testing framework and performed unit and system testing.
- Worked with JAXB parser for marshalling and Unmarshalling XML data.
- Used Spring Tool Suite which is based on Eclipse to develop and debug application code.
- Analyzing the log files by using Cloud Foundry console.
- Extensive hands-on experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry, other PaaS platforms and In-depth understanding of Domain Driven Design and 12 Factor principles.
- Managing Pivotal Cloud Foundry, applying patches, upgrading PCF.
- Used Gradle as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with SVN, Jenkins, Jenkins Jobs.
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project like Requirement gathering, development, enhancements using agile methodologies.
- Used Spring MVC for implementing the Web layer of the application. This includes developing Controllers, Views and Validators.
- Developed the service and domain layer using Spring Framework modules like Core-IOC, AOP.
- Developed the Application Framework using Java, Spring, Hibernate and Log4J.
- Created DB tables, functions, Joins and wrote prepared statements using SQL.
- Configured Hibernate session factory in applicationcontext.xml to integrate Hibernate with Spring.
- Configured ApplicationContext.xml in SPRING to adopt communication between Operations and their corresponding handlers.
- Developed Spring rest controllers to handle json data and wrote dao’s and services to handle the data.
- Created DB tables, functions, Joins and wrote prepared statements using PL/SQL.
- Consumed and Create REST Web services usingSpringand Apache CXF.
- Developed MySQL stored procedures and triggers using SQL in order to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic.
- Used Maven to build the application and deployed on JBoss Application Server.
- Used intellij for development and JBossApplication Server for deploying the web application.
- Monitored the error logs using log4j.
- Implemented Spring JMS message listeners with JMS queues for consumption of Asynchronous requests.
- Used AOP concepts like aspect, join point, advice, point cut, target object and also AOP proxies.
Environment: J2EE/J2SE, Java1.7, JSP, Primefaces,JSF, Apache MyFaces, Spring Frame Work, Spring Batch, Hibernate, JDBC,JMS, CSS3, Apache CXF, LDAP,JNDI, UDDI, WSDL, SOAP, XML, HTML, Log 4j, Web Sphere 7,RAD 7, Oracle, Shell Script, Sub Version, Maven and Windows 7.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Brain Storming sessions, Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the task’s stories.
- Used Design Patterns like Singleton, MVC, Front Controller, Service Locator, Session Facade and DAO.
- Developed the web application by using Prime Faces employing AJAX at client -side components which enables rich web application content in GUI's .
- Worked on Spring modules like Dependency Injection, Aspect Oriented Programming and Spring Mail, Spring JMS and Spring Security.
- Involved in development of Agent Verification System using Spring MVC framework.
- Extensively used Hibernate mappings, HQL, Cache, Query, Lazy loading Transactions and Locking.
- Developed Batch Rescore Tool to rescore multiple claims using Multithreading .
- AngularJS/Rest angular framework for page rendering and ajax calls to backend RESTful services.
- Worked on MVC framework like AngularJS as a development framework to build single page applications.
- Web application development for backend system using AngularJS and Node.js with cutting edge.
- Experience with jQuery, AngularJS in templating and Bootstrap.
- UI development with technologies like HTML 5, Angular JS and jQuery.
- Used jQuery to make the application highly interactive and used JSON objects for efficient client-side coding.
- Used ADF Faces in the View Controller project in developing the pages working with components like Panel Layouts, Input fields, File Upload, Output fields, Buttons, Bread Crumbs
- Created ADF Task flows for performing actions and page navigations.
- Used Spring JMS to post and consume the messages from the IBM MQ Server.
- Used Spring Mail for sending emails to the customers and business.
- Extensively used hibernate named queries, criteria queries, Hibernate Query Language and Optimistic Locking and Caching to process the data from the database.
- Integrated Java systems with .Net systems using BizTalk integration tool.
- Responsible for design of WSDL files and schemas. Designed and hosted SOAP based Web Services on WebSphere Application Server.
- Implemented Quartz jobs for running the batch jobs based on the triggers configured in the Spring files.
- Involved in deploying and testing the application in JBoss application server.
- Used MongoDB as a NoSQL for storing JSON data.
- Responsible for continuous monitoring and managing Elastic Map Reduce cluster through AWS console.
- Setup and effectively use SOAP Monitor tool supplied with Apache axis to track SOAP request and response sent to and from ATLAS Webservice on daily basis.
- Implemented validation rules using JBOSS BRMS (Business Rule Management System), a version of DROOLS .
- Log4j, Active MQ Series, Soap Webservices with Apache CXF 2.3/ JAX-RPC/ JAX-WS, JSON Rest Webservice.
- Developed Unit /Integration test cases using Junit, Easy Mock, Mockito and Selenium tools.
- Used Ant/Maven tools for building and deploying the Web applications.
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Web Services, jQuery, jQuery UI, AJAX, Java Script, Jenkins, Web Sphere 8.5, CVS, Google Guava, IBM MQ, NoSQL, Mockito, Spring MQ, Spring MVC, Web Services, SOAP UI, Prime Faces, JAXB, WSDL, Scala, XSD, AWS, XML, XML Spy, BRMS, SQL, BizTalk Server 2010, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, DB2, SQL Server 2010, Eclipse.