- Experience working in Banking and Financial Services and Energy and Utilities Sector.
- Expertise in Oracle Customer Care and Billing package (CC&B) for Utilities.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC including requirement gathering, study, analysis, design, development, unit testing, test support, implementation and support.
- Highly skilled in Java concepts like OOPS, Collection framework, Multi threading, Exception handling, I/O streams.
- Experience in upgrading code from older versions of Java.
- Immense and diverse knowledge in developing n-tier architecture based solutions with distributed components and internet/intranet applications in Java/J2EE technologies.
- Skilled and experienced in J2EE design patterns.
- Extensively worked on ORM tools like Hibernate.
- Broad functional knowledge in Oracle CC&B with experience across multiple functional areas such as Credit & Collections, Billing, Field Activity, Case Management and Workflows.
- Worked with products like Oracle E-billing and CSR.
- Proficient in eclipse based IDE such as RSA 7.0, RSM 6.0, RAD 7.0, WSAD 5.1 and other tools like Rational Rose, Toad and SQL developer.
- Worked on component based UI development using JSF.
- Worked on iterative software development framework like RUP(Rational Unified Process)
- Solid experience in building N-Tier Web Enabled Applications using JSP, Servlets, EJB, Struts, Spring,JSF and ORACLE, IBM-DB2, MS-SQL Server .
- Skilled in developing enterprise applications with application servers namely WebSphere and Weblogic. Proficient in server configuration like Queue, Queue Managers, Topics, JDBC resources, JAAS, Listeners, URLs etc.
- Extensively worked in database Programming using SQL and PL/SQL using Oracle 11g.
- Knowledge of application design principles, practices, system development and analysis.
- Strong experience and knowledge in developing application using Chordiant Foundation server 6.2.Experience in Business Process Design workflows.
- Extensively worked on JMS using point-point, publisher/subscriber messaging Domains for implementing Exchange of information through Messages. Experience in messaging using Websphere MQ.
- Knowledge and experience in designing using Rational Software Architect ( RSA ), Rational Software Modeller ( RSM ) and Rational Rose.
- Expertise in system modelling involving preparation of analysis, design and data models (writing Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagram, Sequence Diagram, Collaboration Diagram and Class Diagrams).
- Experience in developing and upgrading SOA based application using webservices.Develop client services using AXIS2.
- LDPA based authentication and authorization using ACEGI Security.
- Strong experience in source code management and versioning using Rational Clear Case 7.1 and integration with Rational Clear Quest . Expertise in rebase, update of multiple parallel development streams using Clearcase. Also, experienced in other version control systems, namely CVS, VSS, PVCS, and Serena Dimensions.
- Experience in build and deployment using Clearcase, CruiseControl, Python and Ant scripts.
- Worked as build and deployment manager for Commercial Lending application.
- Experienced in design and analysis using UML methodologies, testing using Junit.
- Excellent hands on System Testing.
- Immense exposure to entire Software development life cycle using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in content management tools like Vignette.
- Experience in automated build and deploy procedure development using Ant Scripts, Cruise Control and Team site.
- Proficient in testing tools like JUnit. Experience in Agitar, Jprofiler, PMD and Find Bugs . Experience in test support using Mercury Quality Centre, Bugzilla.
- Excellent analytical skills, self-organizing skills, assertive and a committed team player.
- Excellent Oral and written Communication Skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and debugging capabilities with a good learning curve.
- Experience in banking & financial industry and Utility services.
J2EE Technologies: Java 1.8, JSP, Servlets, Web Services, XML 1.0, XSL 2.0, JMS 1.0, JAX-RPC and JAX-WS Web Services, Ant scripting
Web Frameworks: Struts 2.1, Spring, Cordiant 6.2, Hibernate 4.2
Internet Technologies: HTML, XML, DTD, X-Schema, XSLT, XSL, XPath, Enterprise FTP.
Design Patterns: J2EE and MVC.
Web Servers: Jakarta-Tomcat, Web logic, Web sphere
Java I.D.E: Net Beans, Eclipse, Web sphere Studio (WSAD) 5.1, Rational Application Server (RAD 7.0),RAD 6.0,Eclipse,MyEclipse.
Design: Rational Software Architect 7.0, Rational Software Modeller 6.0, UML with Rational Rose 98
Java Tools: Jakarta Commons API, JAXB 2.1, Java Mail 1.4, Log4J1.2
Web Services: SOAP/HTTP, WSDL, UDDI, JAXB, JAXP, JAXR, AXIS2.
Software. Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile.
Security: ACEGI Spring security.
Databases: Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g.
Version Control: VSS, Clear Case, CVS.
Other Dev. Tools: TOAD, Edit plus, Rational Rose, SQL Developer, Rapid SQL, JProfiler, FireMQ, SOAP UI, Agitar
Operating Systems: UNIX, Win NT, Win XP.
Build Tool: Ant, Cruise Control
Miscellaneous: Sun Java Coding Standards, Code audit observance (Checkstyle, PMD, FindBugs), MS Office Tools, MS Visio. Mercury Quality Centre.
CC&B Java Consultant
- Techno-Functional lead for Oracle Customer Care & Billing Project.
- Created project SDLC documents like High-level approach document, technical design, Flow charts, Unit test matrix
- Build interfaces with 3rd part systems.
- Perform R&D and Develop Prototype for custom modules within CC&B.
- Design & Develop Service Scripts using XPATH and XAI Services using config tools.
- Design & Develop Service Programs, Business Services and Business Objects.
- Develop batch programs to process file from 3rd party systems.
- Configure XAI modules, sender, and receiver to communicate with BizTalk.
- Develop Schema for inbound/outbound messaging.
- XML to Object marshal and unmarshall using Xstream.
- Developed Web services using XAI and published WSDLs.
- Worked for resolving the issues encountered in system integration.
- Developed Algorithms and Data Repair Programs.
- Performed Unit Test through Junit, XAI Submission.
- Extensively worked in HQL, Prepared Statements, Hibernate mapping & Business Entities for custom tables.
- Involved in Integration testing and generation of test reports.
- Version control using Serena Dimensions PVCS.
- Developed wrappers to communicate from Java to base COBOL programs within CC&B.
- Conducted training for team members on CC&B architecture.
- Worked in writing batch program to converting data from Oracle to MS SQL server
- Prepare Technical design document and Unit test matrix.
- Design & Develop Web service clients using AXIS2.
- Design & Develop assigned modules from end-to-end by integrating with Oracle E-billing product.
- Screen development using Struts2.
- Invoking business services using Spring bean Injection.
- Perform authentication and authorization using ACEGI.Build security configuration.
- Involved in system and Integration testing support.
- Core member of break fix team.
- Version control using Serena Dimensions PVCS.
- Mentoring Team members on CC&B Java Architecture.
- Also involved in design and development of CSR application to impersonate a customer. Worked in Apache Velocity templates for reporting.
Technical Team Lead
- Performed Proof of concept for Rehosting.
- Responsible for preparation of Technical Approach documents.
- Performed WAS configurations for server resources, listeners for server up gradation.
- Configuration of WebSphere application server to work with WebSphere.
- Configuration of Message driven beans, JNDI resources.
- Configuration of Queues, Queue Managers for JMS messaging.
- Experience in upgrading business web services, generation of request/response classes, publishing the service.
- Worked for resolving the issues encountered in system migration.
- Responsible for modification of deployment scripts and providing support for Integration and System test environments.
- Involved with unit test including JUnits and FireMQ tests.
- Experience in testing the web services by writing Webservices client applications. Also test using SOAP UI.
- Involved in Integration testing and generation of test reports in existing and rehosted environments.
- Responsible for build and deployment to WebSphere and UNIX environments.
- Responsible for merging code between various development streams using clearcase.
- Responsible in allocating work to team members, preparation of weekly status reports and coordinate with Onsite counterpart.
- Mentoring Junior Team members. Preparing Knowledge transfer documents and white papers.
- Regular interaction with client SME.