- 5 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Maintaining of BPM and BRE applications using the PEGA Rules Process Commander (PRPC 6.x/7.x) tool.
- Pega Certified Senior System Architect.
- Adept at Pega Implementation Life Cycle entailing business process modeling, PRPC design, development, deployment, Pega Business Rules Engine & Java/J2EE based applications.
- Hands on experience in Pega PRPC 6.x/7.x, troubleshooting, performance tuning of PRPC applications using Clipboard, Tracer, PAL and SMA.
- Knowledgeable in the Initial set up of the application by defining the Rule Sets, Organizational Hierarchy, and Enterprise Class Structure.
- Excellent understanding of various types of Rules like Product Rules, Correspondence Rules, Integration Rules, Ruleset management and associated tools such as export & import.
- Hands - on experience in Flows, Flow Action, Activities, Properties, Access Groups, Sections in PRPC.
- Involved in designing high level Class structure, Workflows, and Rule Sets in PRPC.
- Experience in implementation of various PRPC components like Data Transform, Decision Table, Decision Tree and Declarative expressions.
- Skilled in creating UI's using Harness, Section, and HTML.
- Extensively used Connectors and SOAP Services in Pega PRPC to integrate with external systems.
- Hands on experience in creating the List view and Summary view reports.
- Experience with Pega Worklist and Workbasket functionalities.
- Implementation of PRPC in Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in implementing Pega Guardrails.
- Experience in working with IVR and WDE
- Participating in design and implementing of Healthcare Frameworks including end to end claim processing.
- Participating in designing enterprise class structure and developing workflows based on guideline andbest practices in Pega Applications.
- Engaging in technical discussion and perform Code Reviews, Peer Review, and design review following Test Driven Development.
- Working on supporting initiatives such as Pilot, POC as well as other technology solutions that involves Automation, Integrations, Activities, Flows (Screen Flow, Tab Flow, Adding Decision, Sub Flows and Integration to Flow).
- Develop UX/UI Screens, Harness, Sections, Portals, Local Action, Flow Action, Data Transformation, Correspondence, Rule Inspector and Validation rules to meet the business requirements.
- Working on attaining completed understanding of requirements and understand key concepts then apply to rule resolutions, class structure designs, and reusability solution approaches.
- Providing technical Framework and solution design approaches in Access Group, Class Group, Access Roles, Privileges, SLA, Worklist, Workbaskets
- Maintaining active relationships with customers to determine business requirements and leads requirements gathering meetings.
- Ensuring unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed, and system is implemented according to plan.
- Assessing current status and supports data information planning.
- Participating in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including business requirements assessments and the delivery and execution of technical solutions.
- Collaborating with product architects for application design and perform design and code reviews.
- Coordinating on-call support and ensures effective monitoring of system.
- Facilitates group sessions to elicit complex information on requirements clarification, design sessions, code reviews and troubleshooting issues.
- Creating and maintaining well-written documentation, such as deployment procedures, architectural diagrams, incident communication, and troubleshooting guides.
- Scheduling change deployments, upgrades, infrastructure enhancements, maintenance, and other activities.
- Investigating and summarizing major incidents, and pursue follow ups to improve incident detection and faster resolutions
- Created technical design documents and requirements documents based on use cases.
- Worked in design and development of High-level Class structure, Properties, Process flows and flow actions.
- Worked and created Data model, Activities, Access groups, Access roles, SLA's, Activity Rules and Reports.
- Integrated with External Database using Rule-Connect-SQL.
- Based on old application flow, developed a new stages base flow for case management application.
- Created high-level Class Structure in PRPC.
- Created Activities for implementing core Business logic.
- Developed Rest and SOAP Web Services to provide service to external systems.
- Implemented Decision tables, Decision Maps and Declare pages, Declarative expressions, Constraints and Indexes.
- Created search reports using List view, Summary view rules of PRPC.
- Designed, coded, unit tested and reviewed of individual modules.
- Worked on PEGA Customer Service Framework (CSF).
- Worked on Alexa Integration for troubleshooting customer issues (Demoed it in PEGA World 2018).
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins that helps us in deployments.
- Monitored application using Splunk, and New Relic tools.
- Worked on BIX Extract (Reporting)
- Designed cases and different User Interfaces for Communication Domain.
- Implemented Rest and Soap Web Services.
- Worked on Performance related issues.
- Worked in business requirement meeting.
- Development and bug fixing.
- Investigated production incidents
- Responsible for providing Live system support.
- Proactively analyzed the Log-Files using PLA, and suggested team members