- 8 years of experience in the areas of Analysis, design, development, Implementation and Testing of Software applications using Java/J2EE for enterprise applications.
- Proficient in designing microservices applications with docker and Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) using Jenkins
- Proficient in Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring AOP Hibernate 4.0 framework.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and worked with Waterfall, Agile methodologies.
- Hands on experience on various AWS, PCF cloud services such as EC2 instances, simple Storage service (S3), Simple Queue Services, Simple Notification Services, AWS IAM, VPC, Elastic Bean stalk (EBS) and for app deployments.
- Experience in writing unit test case using JUnit.
- Good knowledge in writing ANT and Maven build scripts and configuring and using Log4j.
- Good worked experience on source control tools such as GIT, CVS, and SVN.
- The experience of application development in different environments like windows XP/7/10, Linux and UNIX.
- Experience in SOA and MicroServices architecture application development
- Experience in Oracle 10g/11g/12c, PL/SQL Developer, SQL and UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Experience of Bamboo, Atlassian crucible and fisheye, Chef, Vagrant, Gradle script.
- Good Experience in developing business logic using the Spring services such as Dependency Injection, Transaction management and other core services.
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns (Model View Controller, Singleton, Factory pattern, Session Façade, and Data Access Object (DAO).
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, strong architecture skills and a good team player and have an ability to effectively communicate with all levels of organization like technical, management and customers.
Languages: Java, C, C++, SQL, and PL/SQL
Web services: SOAP, REST, WADL, JSON, JAX - WS Metro, WSDL
XML Technologies: XHTML, HTML, DHTML, XML, DTD, XML Schema
Frame works: WSDL, Apache Struts 1.2.x/2.x, Hibernate 3.0, Spring 2.x, 5.x
IDEs: IBM RAD 7, Eclipse, Net beans, XML Spy, Intellij, Visual Studios
Tools: GIT, Bitbucket, Maven, ANT, SVN Version Control, CVS Version, HP Quality Center, DataGrip, Concourse, APIGEE
Testing: Karma, Jasmine, Mockito, Junit, Postman
Cloud Services: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
Database: DB2, MS Access, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL 2.3.4, SQL Server 2008, MySQL
Application Server: Apache Tomcat 5.0, Web logic 9.x, 10.3, JBOSS and IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.0
Bug Tracking: Clear Quest, JIRA, Fisheye, Jtest, Kibana
Operating System: UNIX, Linux, Solaris, All versions of Windows
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) With TDD approach.
- Used Spring and Hibernate for implementing IOC, AOP and ORM for back end tiers.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Implemented user authentication and user permissions using JWT tokens.
- Implemented security and encryption of original end point using APIGEE.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVP for REST API, Spring Boot for Microservices and Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Rest framework for backend services, used SQL Server for database services.
- Designed Data Schemas for the SQL Server Database using DataGrid.
- Implemented scripts to automate the database schema updating on various development environment.
- Extensively used the J2EE design patterns like Session Facade, Business Object (BO), Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO),
- Testing and debugging backend webservices functionality using Postman.
- Developing and maintaining a production-level cloud-based architecture in PCF.
- Developed custom Swagger java-based wrapper client using JEST API
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules like DI(IOC), Bean Wiring, Inheritance, Auto Wiring, JDBC Templates, AOP, Spring boot and Spring Quartz Schedulers for Jobs.
- Involved in automation process through Concourse CI and CD.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container Images, tagging and pushing images.
- Performed and wrote JUNIT test cases for web servers. Unit Testing using Junit and Mockito, used Log4j technology for logging and used Concourse as build tool for managing dependencies.
Environment: Core Java/J2EE, Java 8, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Tomcat Application Server, Spring 5.0, Web Services, Hibernate, JPA, JSF, Spring Boot, Angular 5, DataGrid, Microsoft SQL Server, Java Script, JSON, AJAX, XML, XSD, REST, JAXB, JWT, JSP, APIGEE, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3.0, Log4j, Bootstrap, Junit, Mockito, PCF, Docker, Concourse, Maven
Confidential, Collierville, TN
Java Programmer Analyst
- Maintaining the main discounting application in the company
- Participating in maintaining one of the pricing applications
- Re-implementing one of the pricing applications to be support WebLogic 10.3, Spring and Maven
- Developing in-Home tools for debugging UNIX applications on Windows clients and automating the corporate load.
- Creating restful (representational state transfer) API running that allows the clients to submit orders, request an inventory file, and request a shipping feedback.
- Creating a PC-application for integrating with proprietary Confidential (Endicia) software.
- Using web services based on Iseries. This application sends shipping data over the internet to remote clients and receives feedback to the Iseries server.
- Developing program utilities to retrieve remote orders and send required feedback from different shopping carts (Amazon, Yahoo, eBay, etc. ) using FTP, web services, and auto receiving.
Environment: Core Java/J2EE, J2EE, WebSphere Application Server 7.0, Spring 4.0, Hibernate, Web Services, JPA, JMS, JSF, Spring Boot, WebLogic, Oracle SQL Developer, Java Script, NodeJS, Junit, AJAX, XML, XSD, REST, JSP, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3.0, Ant, Toad, Log4j, XML Spy, Bootstrap, AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Maven
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Worked as a team lead of the project.
- Involved in developing web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Jquery, AJAX, JSON, Bootstrap, and Node JS.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Used Spring Tool Suite (STS) for application development.
- Implemented Business processes such as User Authentication using Spring security.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database tuples.
- Integrated Spring MVC with spring DI and Spring hibernate DAO.
- EJB Session Beans were used to process requests from the user interface and CMP entity beans were used to interact with the persistence layer.
- Continuous integration services are provided for software development using JENKINS.
- Wrote AngularJS services to consume Restful web service to load data.
- Utilized Python in handling of hits on Django Redis and other applications.
- Developed EJB MDB's and message Queue's using JMS technology.
- Developed services that are reusable and interoperable, based on SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS, JAXRPC, REST Web services.
- Used IBM WebSphere Application Server to deploy the application.
- Developed JUnit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods.
- Used SVN for version control of the application.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring Boot, Spring, OOAD, Oracle 11g, HTML5, EJB3, AJAX, JMS, XML, Design Patterns, Maven, Rationale Rose, IBM RAD IDE, WebLogic Application Server 10.x, Hibernate 4.0, LOG4J, SVN, TOAD, JUNIT, AWS
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed and implemented Guice (dependency injection engine) module.
- Have developed DAOs for a spring MVC application.
- Have developed CRUD screens using java server faces framework (JSF2).
- Participated in the tuning of source programs for improving the performance.
- Have worked on spring MVC controller object.
- Worked on View Technologies using HTML, Flex.
- Developed ant and Gradle build script, used Apache Ivy to handle dependencies.
- Created the complex aggregates, joins, and file lookups to generate the Modeling attributes.
- Rewrite existing Java application in Python.
- Have performed extensive performance testing in this project.
- Have written maven scripts to run test cases, configured the build in Jenkins.
- Made architectural recommendations to improve the overall performance of the framework.
- Have done code reviews using findbugs, checkstyle, PMD.
- Implementation of email generator using spring and Quartz.
- Developed DAO design pattern for hiding the access to data source objects.
- Used Hibernate framework for the backend persistence.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Used CVS for software configuration management and version control.
- Deployed the application on the WebSphere Application Server
Environment: Core JAVA, JBoss 4.0.5, Tomcat, Spring framework, Spring MVC, JSF2, Hibernate, JPA, MySQL, XML, XPath, Jquery, FindBugs, Eclipse, MySQL, Postgresql, Subversion, Git, TestNG, JUnit, ANT, Jira, Bamboo, Gradle, Maven, Apache Ivy, Google Guice (Dependency injection framework), Log4j, Cruise control, Glassfish, WebSphere
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in design and development using Java, J2EE, Web 2.0 technologies, Liferay Portal Server 5.1, Liferay Portal environment.
- Designed and Implemented MVC architecture using Struts Framework, which involved writing Action Classes/Forms/Custom Tag Libraries & JSP pages.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, CSS, Bootstrap and other frameworks.
- Used jQuery plugins for dra-drop widgets, menus, user interface and forms.
- Used Custom AngularJS Filters to provide better search experience.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Implement joins in service builder for interacting more than two tables.
- Integration of mainframe applications using JMS/Web Sphere/SQLA.
- Design and Java coding of business components as Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) and exposed as web services.
- Deployed the Jar, war files, and session beans etc. on WebSphere Application server.
- Used Webservices to extract client related data from databases using WSDL, XML, and SOAP.
- Worked with QA team to design test plan and test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Used Apache Ant to compile java classes and package into jar/war archives, involved in Low-Level and High-Level Documentation of the product
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE5, Spring 2.1, Spring AOP, Hibernate 3.x, Struts Framework, XML, EJB3.0, JMS, MDB, JSP, JSF, JSF Rich Faces, Swing, SVN, PVCS, RAD 7.0, CSS, Ajax, DOJO, Websphere6.0, JUnit.