- Over 11+ Years of experience in IT with a background of application development, experience in design and development of business applications in Java/J2EE technologies with relational databases.
- Actively involved in each phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Requirements, Design Implementation, Development, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, User Certification Testing and Production.
- Strong skills in Object Oriented design and development.
- Expertise in design patterns including Singleton, Session Facade, Data Access Objects.
- Good skill in the implementation of core concepts of Java & J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP’s, Struts, Java Beans, EJB’s, JMS, JNDI, Hibernate, JDBC, Java Script, XML, HTML, Spring & Web Services .
- Experience in integrating applications, designed and developed Web Services using J2EE.
- Experience in using RESTFULL, IOC/DI and MVC modules of Spring in web application development.
- Experience design and developing application based on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) so that application layers can be combined with other application easily.
- Extensively worked on both front-end and back-end development.
- Has extensively worked on WebLogic migration from 8.1 to 10.3.
- Knowledge in implementing dynamic web application using IBM Web Sphere Application Server, Web logic, JBOSS.
- Competence in using Java IDE tools of Rational Application Developer (RAD), Web Sphere Application Developer (WASD), Eclipse and Net Beans to develop dynamic web applications.
- Has extensively worked on installation, configuration and deployment of Weblogic10.3/8.1 Application Server, Apache Tomcat & Apache Axis.
- Command in XML and related technologies like XSD , parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB, XSL, XSLT, XPath.
- Expertise in developing GUI based application using Servlets and Struts
- Excellent in databases like DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL .
- Good knowledge about using CVS, Subversion, SCME and Rational clear case for version control.
- Extensive development in UNIX and Windows NT/2000/98/95.
- Manage deliverables end to end with minimum requirements to go-live. Proficient in having good customer interaction and co-ordination.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, interpersonal skills, analytical skills and add value to benefit the organization while further expanding skills.
- Experience as a Business Analyst collecting business requirement (Technical and Functional) from customer/clients.
- Strong Documentation skills with the ability to create high quality, clear and concise wireframes, technical and functional specification documents.
- Excellent project life cycle experience in all aspects of requirements specifications, design, code, test, deploy, maintaining.
Build Tools: Node JS (Dependency for Angular)
Languages: JAVA/JEE, JDK 5, 6, 7, 8
Java Technologies: OOPs, Collections, Exceptions, Threading, JDBC, JNDI
Java Web Technologies: Servlets, JSP, Web Services REST, SOAP
Java Web Frameworks: Struts 2/1, spring(IOC, JDBC, MVC, DI), and Hibernate
Database: Postgresql-9.1.4-1, Oracle 10g
Database Technologies: SQL, PLSQL
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XML Schema, DOM, SAX
Application/Web Servers: Apache Jakarta Tomcat5.0, Tomcat- 6.2, Jboss 6.x, WebLogic8.x
Testing: Selenium web driver, TestNG Framework
IDEs/Tools: Eclipse,NetBeans6.9.1,Editplus,Notepad++,WebLogic Workshop, RAD6.0, JBuilder, NetBeans, STS
Repositories: GitHub, SVN
Operating System: Windows XP/95/98/7/8, Win 2003 Server, UNIX, AIX
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Responsible for the analysis, documenting the requirements and architecting the application based on Java/J2EE standards.
- Developed client/server and N-tier web applications using Java/J2EE, and spring (MVC) framework.
- Used Spring MVC framework and Integration for Server-side programming.
- Involved in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using Spring Boot.
- Developed and Implemented micro services applications using Spring Boot. Deployed Spring Boot based micro-services and Amazon EC2 container using AWS.
- Involved in web application development for backend using Angular.JS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- Involved in writing JSP and Spring Action, DAO classes. Used JSTL Tag library (Core, Logic, Bean and HTML taglibs) to create standard dynamic web pages.
- Hibernate DAO classes were developed to retrieve and save data using spring framework manager classes.
- Involved in developing the persistence layer using Hibernate framework.
- Used Node.JS for doing non-blocking design operation for server-side code and Angular.js framework in developing various UI components.
- Responsible for pagination for the application by integrating Spring framework with Node.JS.
- Involved in developing Java APIs, which communicates with the Java Beans.
- Implemented Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object.
- Used JSP for presentation layer, developed high performance object/relational persistence and query service for entire application utilizing Hibernate.
- Developed views using Bootstrap components, Angular-UI and involved in configuring routing for various modules using angular UI router.
- Developed single page application (SPA) with Angular.JS.
- Used Angular.JS controllers for two-way data binding between product components and data objects.
- Used AJAX with JQuery to parse JSON object to dynamically overlay contents on web pages.
- Written application level code to interact with RESTful Web APIs , Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and JQuery.
- Involved in the Deployment of the application in JBoss Application Server.
- Involved in distributed, transactional, secure and portable applications based on Java technology using EJB.
- Log4J is used for logging purposes and debug levels are defined for controlling the log.
- Used ANT automated build scripts to compile and package the application.
- Written SQL queries, stored procedures modifications to existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Followed AGILE (SCRUM) methodologies, had sprint planning every two weeks and setup daily meetings to monitor the status.
- Participated in the status meetings and status updating to the management team.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis and design and documentation as the application was started from scratch.
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers. Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC.
- Designed and developed Spring Boot adapter applications using Rest API.
- Implemented Spring Boot services in combination with Angular as front end to form a Micro-service Oriented application.
- Involved in design and development of server side layer using XML, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, EJB and DAO patterns using Eclipse IDE.
- Implemented all the components of Spring Frame work (Controller classes, Spring Bean Configuration file (dispatcher-servlet.xml).
- Used the DAO Pattern and J2EE framework facilitated the integration and deployment of DAO, Servlets and JSP.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such as JDO (Java Data Objects) and Hibernate.
- Involved in development of Hibernate objects for data fetching for batch and front-end processing.
- Used AJAX in suggestive search and to display dialog boxes with JSF and DOJO for some front end.
- Used Angular.JS directives that allow the developer to specify custom and reusable HTML elements and attribute that define data bindings and the behavior of presentation components.
- Angular.JS was used to parse the JSON file using the REST Web services.
- Involved in developing Java APIs, which communicates with the Java Beans.
- Created several JSP’ s and populated them with data from databases using JDBC.
- Developed many JSP pages, used JSON plug-in for asynchronous communication.
- Used Java Multi-Threading concept for downloading files from a URL.
- Developed the application using Java Beans, Servlets and EJB’s .
- Used Log4j to provide central logging facility.
- Designed database and created tables, written the complex SQL Queries and stored procedures as per the requirements.
- Implemented the project under Agile Project Management Environment and followed SCRUM iterative incremental model and configured various sprints to execute.
- Actively involved in Function Point Analysis (FPA) meetings with business team to analyze resource requirement.
Design Architect/Development Lead
- Planning and Designing new/existing applications.
- Create Technical Architecture and Design Artifacts.
- Create Technical Capability Model, System Topology, Application Distribution Diagram, Test Topology and Technical Requirements for different releases.
- Create Technical Standards, IT Solution Certifications, Vendor Product Evaluation Matrix, Security Solution.
- Analyzing and Decision making to select right technologies for applications.
- Prepare Consolidated Design deliverable/specifications for different releases that developers use for the development.
- Designing the applications by utilizing various frameworks and technologies like SOA, SOAP/REST web services, Spring MVC, Mule ESB, Data Power ESB, JAVA/J2EE, OOA, OOD, MQ Series and UML.
- Used both Visio and Mega to create design deliverables.
- Sprint planning.
- Participate in review meetings with client and team periodically to measure the objectives and
- Worked with the teams to understand their architecture to access our applications.
- Understand end to end flow of coding for better understanding design and requirements change.
- Participate in client and business meetings to finalize requirements and feasibility to create requirement form technical perspective.
- Creating ADD (Architectural Decision Document) for design with options and finalize it with team.
- Participate in code reviews and security implementations to review their questions.
- Design support throughout the phase.
- POC documents
- Involved in Reviewing Code and Test Scenarios.
- Involved in Quality Engineering review for Design Documents.