- Computer Systems Engineer with strong programming skills in software development.
- Engineer offering a strong foundation in software engineering and programming principles across multiple platforms.
- Experienced in object - oriented programming; developing, testing and debugging code as well as designing interfaces.
- Quickly learn and master new technologies; successful working in both team and self-directed settings.
- Good working knowledge of agile methodologies in project management.
Programming languages: C#, C++, Java, .NET, Python, PHP
Frameworks/Services: WPF, Xamarin, Uno Platform, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Blazor, Microsoft Azure
Development Tools: SourceTree, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Android Studio
Web design: HTML, CSS, Laravel, Yii
Databases Management: MySQL, SQL Server, MS Access
FullStack Software Developer
- Developed an integrated Blazor Server Application, as a solution to replace an existing desktop application.
- Implemented a Web API to secure the different client-server requests in the application.
- Established OAuth 2.0 protocol authentication to authorize access for users and generate an access security token.
- Used scaffolding with Entity Framework to generate the required database tables in SQL Server.
- Hosted SQL Server database, Web APIs and Web App on Microsoft Azure Cloud Services.
Software Application Developer
- Delivered different multiplatform software applications for Apple, Android and Windows devices by using Xamarin, writing C# code.
- Implemented different REST/SOAP web services using ASP.NET and OAuth 2.0, MVC and SQL Server.
- Maintained Git workflows for version control (Source Code Management).
- Created Join Client using C# and WPF to work as a desktop interface for users to access remote computers locally without having to access their accounts on the company’s product website.
- Created Join Client version for android mobile devices using Java and Android Studio so that users could access their remote computers from their android phones.
- Upgraded their .NET Viewer program graphics on different controls like toolbars and menus to display modern styles and actions using C++ and Win32.
- Managed Git repositories and permissions, including branching and merging.