- Over6+ years of experience in capturing Business Process Requirements, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation for various client server - based applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in working with Core Java concepts like Streams API, Lambda Expressions, Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Collection API.
- Worked with various frameworks in spring such as Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring transaction Management, Spring Data, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch, Spring REST, Spring JTA, Spring Web Flow, Spring Security (Authentication and Authorization), Spring AOP for Code Modularity and Spring Boot.
- Skills to collaborate with relational databases using ORM frameworks like Hibernate,iBATIS, with Java Persistence API(JPA), HQL, Caching, ACID transaction, Locking and implemented ODM framework like Mongoose for mapping MongoDB.
- Well experienced in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and Microservices architecture using J2EE Web Services based on Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR (Java API for XML Registries) using frameworks like Apache CXF, Jersey, Axis and Spring framework.
- Experience in developing User Interface (UI) web applications using frontend technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, DHTML, CSS2/3(using SASS and LESS), Typescript, Bootstrap and AJAX by managing all facets and pipelines of application.
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle and logging tools like Log4J.
- Expertise in implementingview rendering using jQuery, React JS, Handlebar JS and implementingReact JS with Redux and Flux patterns to attain MVC functionality.
- Strong experience in developing Dynamic Single Page Application (SPA) using MEAN (MongoDBExpress Angular Node) full stack development tool Kit.
- Experience on UI testing with Karma, Jasmine, Protractor for Angular JS and Mocha, Chai forReact JS.
- Have good knowledge on different databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2, Oracle 13c/11g,Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL DB(Raven DB, Mongo DB and Cassandra, Couch DB, Redis,DynamoDB)
- Experience in writing stored procedures, triggers, views and functions using PL/SQL scriptsand embedded DDL and DML statements in PL/SQL blocks.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Cache and Dynamo DB for Elastic load balancing, storing data.
- Implemented Docker container service, build pipeline like Jenkins, Bamboo and GoCD for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment that can run on the cloud or on-premises.
- Expertise in unit-testing with tools like JUnit, Mockito, Spock, TestNgand Integration testing tools like Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber (Behavior Driven Development testing).
- Experience in software configuration management using CVS, SVN and GIT.
- Hands-on experience in implementation of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) services such as Pivotal.
- Application Service, Pivotal Container Service and Pivotal Functional Service.
ProgrammingLanguages: C, C++, CORE JAVA, J2EE (SERVLETS, JSP, JDBC, JAVA BEANS, JSF, JNDI, EJB), Data Structures, SQL.
Databases: MySQL, ORACLE, Mongo DB, DB2, MS SQL, SQL Server, RDBMS, Cassandra, Amazon DynamoDB.
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix, MS-DOS
Software Tools & Testing Tools: BUILD (Ant, Bamboo, GoCD, Gradle, Grunt, Gulp, Jenkins, Maven, Maven 2, Bower)LOGGING (Log4j, Slf4j, Commons Logging)
VERSION CONTROL (Git, SVN, Clear Case, Surround): TESTING (Protractor, Jasmine along with Karma, Mockito, Mocha, Selenium, Spring JUnit 4)
IDEs: Eclipse, Sublime Text, Net Beans, IBM RAD, Visual studio, STS, Web Logic Workshop
Frameworks: AngularJS, NodeJS, BackboneJS, D3, Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, Hibernate, iBatis, JPA, JDBC
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat Server Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBOSS, Oracle Web Logic
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle using Agile methodology including design, development, implementation, verification and validation.
- Designed and Implemented SPA (single page application) using Angular 6 Module, Component, Template, Metadata, Data Binding, Directives and Dependency Injection.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component-based architecture provided by Angular 6. Creating generic service which have async capability and detailed description about observables.
- Optimized the performance of application using Angular 6 Lazy Loading and ahead of time compilation.
- Worked on enhancement of microservices using Java 8 features like Functional Interfaces, Stream API, Lambda functions, Default methods and Date/Time API.
- To allow fully encapsulate custom elements, created custom elements, HTML5imports and Shadow Dom using Angular 6 and implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as user performs application task.
- Implemented the security APIs with access token along with Api key for external consumers.
- Architected and implemented the application modules using Spring boot, Spring framework and integrated the application using Microservices architecture.
- Migrated the code from Angular 4 to Angular 6 to make the compilation faster, build optimization, to make the application support for multiple export alias.
- Provided authentication and authorization by using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Used Spring AOP terminologies to handle transaction management and address the problem of cross-cutting concerns.
- Worked with Microservice architecture implemented Rest API’s using Spring Rest and integrated Swagger API for documentation.
- Involved in producing and consuming the RESTful Web Services using Spring. Produced SOAPWeb Services for communicating with external components.
- Unstructured data was handled using MongoDB and used Mongo operations to connect to thedatabase. Used Aggregation queries to fetch the data from the database. Used Aggregationframework extensively to fetch the data from the DB.
- Used MongoDB to retrieve most recent transactions of the users.
- Used Karma Test runner and Jasmine Testing frameworks.
- Deployed the application as a microservice into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using AWS services like EC2.
- Used AWSS3 buckets for online backup and archiving of the data.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Implemented Java Message Service (JMS) to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Kafka as a message queue.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology for developing test cases using Junit and Mockito.
- Implemented complete Maven build life cycle to achieve organized application structure and conflict free dependencies in pom.xml file and deploy on Tomcat Server.
- Generated reports using JasperReports and interactive visualization using tools such as D3.js.
- Implemented Continuous Integration and ContinuousDeployment (CI/CD) using Jenkins. Also, used GIT for version management.
- Worked on Splunk search processing language (SPL) queries, reports, dashboard and logging using Log4J.
Technologies:Spring Cloud, Spring Security, RestAPI,AWS, Angular 6.0, Java 1.8, TypeScript MongoDB, REST Services, OAuth, Swagger, Jasmine, Karma, Grunt, Apache Kafka, Junit, MockitoMicro Services, Selenium, GIT, Maven and Jenkins, Splunk, Redux, Log4J, Kubernetes, Docker.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed a Micro Service Oriented applicationwith React JS in the front end and Spring Boot services.
- Involved in development, design, and implementation of the front-end part of the widget-based application using HTML5, CSS3-LESS, AJAX, Bootstrap 4.0.
- For client-side view rendering services weused React JS typicallyuses various predefined Redux libraries.
- Configured React-Redux for state management and React-Router for programmatic navigation.
- Implemented Store-Redux for holding the whole state tree of application and Reducer-Redux for describing actions.
- Used Graph QL to load data from a server to a client.
- Used AJAX request to data from back-end based on user interface input and post updated data back to backend.
- Used JMS API (RabbitMQ) for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue, such as PDF, Excel report generation.
- Used Redux Thunk to write the action creators.
- Mocha test runner and Chai test framework are used to test React JS components.
- Implemented Spring Boot to create a CRUD operationin backend for our React-fronted application.
- Bottle micro-framework implemented with RESTful service and used WADL (Web Application Description Language) for modelling the resources provided by the services and relationships between them.
- Developed dashboard based on Ajax calls with Business Customers Count, Flags, Real-time graphs for Analytical Reporting using Node JS.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to coordinate with plans and necessities.
- Implemented JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js
- Used Node.js for deploying POC and used for Bower and other development automation tasks.
- Used Express JS which is a fast, assertive, essential, and moderate web framework of Node.js that helps manage a server and routes.
- Integrated Node.js with Express.js and communicated with the databasefor CRUD operations on the data repository.
- Developed the web application based on the Node.JS microservices architecture using Express and MongoDB.
- Extensive experience in designing MongoDB multi-shared clusters and monitoring with MMS.
- Junit is implemented along withMockitoto perform unit testing on our RESTful web application.
- Implemented JWT (JSON Web Tokens) for creating tokens to assert claims in the application and thus providing authentication of RESTful services.
- Created dynamic schema design through NOSQL MongoDBby writing rich queriesand achieved data in a collection to be distributed across multiple systems for horizontal scalability as data volumes increase through Automatic Sharding.
- Engineered Splunk to build, configure and maintain heterogeneous environments and in-depth knowledge of log analysis generated by various systems including security products and worked on the setup of various dashboards, reports, and alerts in Splunk.
- Gradle build tool is used to deploy the application on the web servers i.e. JBoss.
- Integration of automation batch run job with Jenkins. Worked with Jenkins Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Used WMS for managing the orders in our project.
- Implemented Spring Cloud-NetflixOSSStack along with using Ribbon for client-side load balancing, NetflixZuulApi Gateway with Eureka service registry for reverse proxy infrastructure and Hystrix Circuit Breaker for fault tolerance.
- Utilizedlogstash to collect the data and process it to a data pipeline for Elasticsearch.
- Deployed the DockerizedSpring Boot application that is intended to be run on a dev local machine using PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
- Behavioral and Integration testing is done using Cucumber and Selenium, respectively.
- Used Backbone JS to utilize its rendering functions and create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Created responsive UI modules using Backbone JS with hard coded dependency of Underscore JS in combination with Handlebar JS for templating.
- Defined and developed the application’s presentation layer using HTML, CSS, and jQuery. Used jQuery for creating different menus and dialog boxes and used different jQuery plugins for calendar, calculator, and printing options.
- Implemented various cross-project functionalities using Spring AOP and implemented transaction management using Spring AOP and used Spring Aspects for implementing logging functionalities.
- Implemented Web service calls using SOAP (JAX-WS frameworks) to provide significant pre-build extensibility in the form of the WS* standards.
- Worked with Web pack for bundling application source code in convenient chunks and for loading that code from a server into a browser.
- Created WSDL (Web Services Description Language) document for client application web services. Developed SOAP web services (JAX-WS) for sending and getting data from different applications WSDL generation and exposed the service at server-side over the Internet
- Implemented persistence layer with iBATIS ORM.
- DB2 database used to load the application data and written PL/SQL procedures, complex queries to perform various data operations.
- Extensively involved in writing code by using Java Collections like LinkedList, Queues, HashSet etc., Worked on the Java Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- Involved in writing Multi-Threading Synchronization concepts in Java.
- Developed back-end PL/SQL packages, UNIX shell scripts for data migration and batch processing.
- Created and customized UNIX shell scripts for automating regular maintenance and batch jobs.
- Used ANT for automated build and deployment on IBM WebSphere.
Technologies:HTML, CSS, Backbone JS, Handlebar JS, jQuery, IBM WebSphere,webpack, Spring AOP,Java Collections, Multi-Threading, UNIX, iBATIS, SOAP