- 5+YEARS OF EXPERIENCE as Quality Assurance tester in both MANUAL and AUTOMATION Testing in various Client/Server and Web Applications.
- Experience in SDLC and validation testing techniques including Smoke, Functional, Integration, System, Regression, User Acceptance and Database testing.
- Develop frameworks and collaborate with developers in the creation of automated testing scripts for our product.
- Experience in developing end to end automation using Selenium WebDriver/IDE/Grid, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber, Web Services (REST, SOAP) for API.
- Good work experience in functional testing of Web Services using SOAPUI and Postman for API.
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Concept such as Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Interface, Class, Abstract Class.
- Experience in testing Drag and Drop, Scroll Down, Synchronization, Double Click, Checkboxes using Selenium Web Driver.
- Experience in locating web elements using xpath, chrome and Firefox developer’s tools.
- Experience using Jenkins as a continuous integration tool for build creation, test execution.
- Expert in writing test cases to handle Popups windows and Alerts using Selenium WebDriver and Alert interface class.
- Experienced in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Execution of test cases to verify application functionality against business requirements, by using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced in reporting bugs using Bug tracking tools such as HP ALM/Quality Center, JIRA, Bugzilla.
- Experience understanding the code written in different programming.
- Motivated myself to adapt and learn new tools, techniques and approaches.
- Handled multiple tasks and worked independently as well as in a team under tight deadlines.
TESTING TOOLS AND FRAMEWORK: SELENIUM, WEB DRIVER, CUCUMBER, SOAP UI, POSTMAN API, JUNIT, TESTNG, RESTFUL API.
METHODOLOGIES: AGILE (SCRUM), WATERFALL.
PROJECT BUILDING TOOLS: MAVEN, PAGE OBJECT MODEL.
VERSION CONTROL: GIT, GITHUB, BITBUCKET.
TEST MANAGEMENT TOOL: JIRA AND BUGZILLA.
DATABASE: ORACLE, SQL SERVER.
IDE TOOLS: INTELLIJ, ECLIPSE.
- Automated UI Testing with Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, TestNG and Cucumber frameworks.
- Created web UI tests using cucumber, gherkin, Selenium Web Driver (tests written in JAVA).
- Created POM.XML in MAVEN and ran the builds using Continuous Integration tool, JENKINS.
- Used BDD with Cucumber, JAVA language and created future files with a scenario and scenario outline as well as writing step definitions for behavior.
- Used Selenium WebDriver to run test cases on multiple browsers and Platforms.
- Used Defect Management tool JIRA.
- Maintained Behavior Driven Development (BDD) framework using the Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium Web driver, Junit & Java automation code and used version control Git & GitHub to maintain code for the future release and new features.
- Used Postman to perform manual Web Services Testing and Rest Assured for Automating API tests.
- Designed and developed Page Objects using Page Object Design Pattern and Selenium.
- Developed Acceptance Criteria for each sprint as part of release.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries for backend testing.
- Perform query operations on SQL to do database validation and Use standard SQL functions and commands.
- Involved in the automation of Web API testing using Rest - Assured framework by invoking POST, PUT calls.
- Performed Compatibility testing of applications for dynamic and static content of browsers using HTML Ids and XPath in Selenium.
- Implemented Agile/Scrum methods for testing approach.
- Attended and coordinated team meeting, formal/informal meeting and internal/external meeting daily Scrum meeting, Planning Sprint and Retrospective meetings.
QA Automation Engineer
- Developed automation test script using Java & Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, reusable functional
- Responsible for Manual and Automation testing.
- Involved in discussions of the project with the core team according to the Business Requirement Document.
- Used Postman for manual API testing.
- Maintained the Selenium, BDD with Cucumber & JAVA automation code in source control repository - Git.
- Involved in System, Functional Automation, End-to-End, Regression, Integration, UAT, Usability testing and retesting.
- Worked with key business stakeholders, technical teams and management to develop, implement and maintain metrics, standards, policies, processes and controls for test automation.
- Developed Hybrid Framework from scratch using Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Data Driven Development (DDD), Page Object Model (POM).
- Developed automation test script using Java, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, JUnit, reusable functional library, and maintain source control in Git repository over the time for improvements and new features.
- Participated to write scripts for build, deployment, and maintenance in CI-CD pipeline using related tools and tasks - Git, Jenkins.
- Performed Back end testing with extensive use of SQL Queries, Shell scripting.
- Participated in Agile ceremonies.
- Experience in writing Feature Files in Cucumber framework using JAVA.
- Developed the project using Agile methodology.
- Created & Prioritized Test cases and Test data for manual.
- Created for the Test cases and test scenarios.
- Analyzed and reviewed Story Boards to gain overall understanding of the functionality of the application.
- Analyzed the Systems and Requirements gathering, Data Analysis, wrote test cases and reviewed test cases.
- Analyzed business requirements to better understand business logic and process flow.
- Participated in daily Scrum meetings to discuss the status of work done.
- Performed Acceptance Testing for every Release.
- Communicated requirements traceability matrix and tracked requirements status throughout the project.
- Coordinated review sessions to review test cases with Product Owner & Developers.
- Performed Regression testing to ensure that changes made to software did not introduce any new bugs.
- Created functional libraries with user defined functions and associated with the tests.
- Written and executed functional test plans for manual testing.
- Used Quality center and JIRA as the test management tool for the maintenance of the test cases and to track the defects.
- Performed API testing manually using Postman.