- Over 8+ years of experience in software development includes object - oriented programming, design and development of Multi-Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using JAVA and J2EE technologies.
- Worked with all versions of Struts, spring, Hibernate and JSF framework and good experience of implementing MVC Architecture.
- Good knowledge in working with JDK 1.8, J2EE technologies, Servlets, Spring, J-Unit, Hibernate, JDBC, JSON, JNDI, Object Oriented Programming Techniques and web services, Maven.
- Proficiency in deploying, configuring and administering application servers such as IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic Server, Jboss and Apache Tomcat, Jetty.
- Extensive experience in developing inter-operable web Services using related technologies like WSDL, SOAP, UDDI and REST.
- Experience in XML related technologies/tools such as XQuery, XSL, XPath, JAXB and JAXP with proficiency in JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC inter-operable issues.
- Working knowledge in client-side technologies like HTML, DHTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Expertise in using RDBMS concepts with Oracle 9i/10g/11g, Informix, IBM DB2, MySQL and excellent in writing SQL, PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Expertise in using the noSQL databases like mongoDB, knowledge on Cassandra.
- Good knowledge in using Maven and ANT scripts for building and deploying the application in Web/App servers.
- Good knowledge in developing XML documents with XSD validations, SAX and DOM parsers to parse the data held in XML documents.
- Experience in different configuration management tools like SVN, GIT, Gerrit.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and excellent team player. Can quickly master and work on new concepts and applications with minimal supervision.
- Highly self-motivated with strong analytical, debugging, attention to detail, thoroughness, tenacity and problem-solving skills.
Application Servers: Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, Jetty
J2EE Frameworks: MVC, Hibernate, Maven, Spring Security, Spring Boot
IDE’s: Eclipse, STS, intelliJ
Database(s): Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, MySQL, Informix, mongoDB
Version Control Tools: Tortoise SVN, GIT, Gerrit
Testing Tools: JUnit
Operating Systems: Windows, MSDOS, UNIX
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java Developer- Supplier Portal
- Involved in discussing, understanding and analyzing the requirements received from business and designed approach towards implementing the requirements.
- Worked on setting up application using Spring Boot.
- Developed and Consumed Restful Web Services, SOAP Web Services using spring.
- Implemented logging and exception handling using spring AOP.
- Made use of Apache KAFKA to push messages to downstream systems.
- Integrated the Apache Camel with application to configure routing.
- Implemented application authentication and authorization using spring security.
- Developed mongodb scripts for updating details in DB.
- Integrated services with Apigee to expose the services out of Confidential network.
- Worked with various teams to integrate the application with UI from different markets.
- Worked on migrating from SVN to GIT, log4j to cloud based logging.
- Effectively used AppDynamics to view and analyze the real time information processed by the application and also in identifying issues and improving the application based on the analyses.
- Involved in writing the test plans, data and test cases for functional specifications using JUnit and JMockit.
- Used Jenkins to automate compile and build the application to generate WAR and JAR files.
- Refactor, debug and fix the bugs as part of Support and Maintenance.
Environment: JDK1.8, J2EE, Spring 3.1, Maven, Jenkins, CI/CD, Apache Camel, Apache Kafka, mongoDB, GCloud, AppDynamics, Informix, IBM DB2, Restful Web Services, SOAP Web Services, JUnit, JMockit, log4j, SVN, GIT, angular js, JIRA, Confluence, SonarQube.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Participated in the Complete Software development life cycle (SDLC) to develop the application.
- AGILE development methodology has been used to develop the application.
- Application is developed in MVC architecture using Struts 1.2, spring framework 2.5, Hibernate 3.0, EJB.
- Implemented Struts 1.x as a web framework, Spring as dependency injection framework and Hibernate as database ORM framework.
- Test cases have been written by using JUnit framework. Written Integration tests for the DAO layer using Spring Bean Injection.
- Participated in the development of SQL and Stored procedures with the databases Oracle and IBM DB2.
- Used these Web Services to interact with other application in organization using SOAP and WSDL file.
- Spring framework is used to implement Inversion of Control (IOC) and Aspect Oriented programming (AOP).
- Object Relational Mapping is implemented using Hibernate 3.0.
- Used Hibernate Query language and the Hibernate Criteria Queries to do the database operations.
- XML Transformations where done using XML, XSL, XSLT, and XPATH.
- Used MAVEN to build the project into WAR and EAR files and SVN for version controlling.
Environment: JDK 1.5, J2SE, J2EE, JMS, JSP, EJB, Servlets, Struts 1.2, Tiles, JSTL, Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3.0, RAD 6.0, Maven, Web sphere 6.1 Server, Oracle 10g, IBM DB2, Web Services, JAAS, SOAP, Agile, JUnit, AJAX, PL/SQL, XML, Log4j, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Design patterns, SVN.
- Participated in development of Order Management, Product Management and pricing modules.
- Involved in system design and developed UML diagrams and Class diagrams for DTO objects and actions.
- Designed and developed Hibernate Mapping files and configuring hibernate.
- Configured and maintained the Spring Application Framework’s IOC container.
- Used spring Application context to inject the core java pojo’s into application.
- Created Hibernate mapping files and domains using tables.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Struts framework.
- Receiving and storing the SOAP messages in the JMS Queue of WebSphereMQ (MQ Series).
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Developed the Logging framework using log4j.
- Implemented Design patterns for recurring problems.
- Developed Web Services, which are published on to the Websphere application server.