- Self - taught Software Engineer with a strong foundation in object oriented programming, developing, testing and debugging code; designing interfaces; and administering systems and networks. Possess a good understanding of UI patterns and guidelines pertaining to Android designs. Adept at analyzing functional requirements, developing code and testing software applications. Familiar with APIs with solid understanding of security fundamentals and encryption technologies.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Android Development
- Android UI Toolkit
- Android Studio
- App Development
- Backend Development
- Google Playstore
- Object Oriented Programing
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Project Management
- Requirements Gathering
- Software Development
- Software Engineering
- UI Design
- Technical Support
- ASP.NET | .NET | Visual Studio
- Github | Rest API | C# | Kotlin
Freelance Software Engineer
- Mid-level developer across the back end, client side, and UI on native platforms.
- Research, learn, and implement new development, coding, & security technologies efficiently.
- Mentor youth who would like to move into software development or engineering or app development.
- Architect & design innovative solutions and make recommendations to clients about changes.
- Advise client of new ideas, best practices and strategy on frontend/backend development for given applications.
- Taught 6th and 7th grade students particular sets of technology skills.
- Taught students how to use various kinds of computer programs as well as the equipment and procedures used in such fields as healthcare, the construction trades or information technology.
- Provided “front-line” technical problem solving to students and escalated unsolved technical problems to the IT team.
Lead Service Desk Assistant
- Effectively managed residential access to campus halls and resolved resident issues during designated shifts.
- Provided residential service while at the Information Desk in junction with Residential Leadership.
- Assisted with planning residential activities, making desk schedules for other staff members and backing up on-call shifts in the event of emergencies.