- Over 7 years of Experience as MarkLogic Development in Healthcare Insurance and Health Information industry with focus on XQuery/XPath with XML and JSON format using Java/REST API on MarkLogic v7, v8, v9 and now v10.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with Agile methodology under multiple operating systems.
- Exposure to writing SQL, PL/SQL queries to perform back end testing.
- Maintained MarkLogic cluster with various Admin activities including Backup, mlcp Loads, Merge, Failover, Rebalancing, Adding Nodes/Scaling.
- Ability to work independently and quickly master new concepts and applications.
Big Data Server: MarkLogic v7, 8, 9 and 10
BugReporting Software: JIRA, BugTrack, TestTrackPro, Kayako
Programming Languages : XQuery/XPath, Java, C++ (Basic), Shell scripting, Java Script
Web/Markup formats: XML, HTML, CSS, JSON, HTTP/REST API
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Mac OSX, Android, iOS
Others: curl, wget, ssh, ftp, telnet, Wireshark, Selenium
- Sole responsible Admin for Production (5 - node), QA (5-node), Dev (3-node) clusters.
- Troubleshoot ‘Slow Send’ Warnings through infrastructure resource usage debugging.
- Monitoring script to watch Forest Failover and Host Availability.
- MarkLogic Support Account exchange for various ErrorLog clarification for cluster health.
- DHF framework upgrade failure issue debugging.
- MarkLogic upgrade (9.0-11 latest) based on bug fixes and version incompatibility research.
- Multiple collection clean up batch query based on meeting with various development team.
- Developed streamlined process for new user creation and role/privilege assignment.
- Participating in MarkLogic cluster migration effort for Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Working with Off-shore team in Philippines and Argentina on various Database/ App Service issues.
- Daily meeting with leadership team on task progress update.
- Weekly scrum for new task sprint.
- Simulated load pattern from external pattern analysis tool using Shell script based curl traffi c with XML and json data, and generated Performance excel sheet reports.
- Alerting App Development based on XQuery/XPath using lower level cts:search to build nested Query for Alerting framework, matching newly inserted Documents with predefined Query.
- Optimized search:search with options field to support Facets based on Geo-spatial Range Indexes.
- Used Query Meters and Query Traces to optimize Cache settings for Performance.
- Query Console based Query Profile to analyze the Query time scale, and subsequently wrote Trigger Query to Warm the Cache prior to peak load.
- Created and Followed up on various Bugs on BugTrack , with Bi-weekly Bug scrum meeting.
- Multiple Client iteration development with MarkLogic Java API, and issue troubleshoot.
- Semantics Performance issue troubleshoot while loading Semantics Triples.
- Participated in SAR files analysis from Linux to understand Network, IO, Memory, CPU bottleneck.
- Debugged Query Database with updated insert/write permissions to manage newly created Users
- Reloaded Database with updated insert/write permissions to manage newly created Users
- Debugged intermittent failure issues based on ErrorLog, AccessLog and Client Java Api simulator
- Wrote Xquery to trigger weekly schedule Force Merge on Cluster.
- Proficient with MarkLogic Upgrade and Data Restore operations.
- Coordinating with QA, business analyst and offshore Performance Stress team.
- Developed/executed proof of concept plans for Confidential BigData initiatives with MarkLogic NoSQL database with MarkLogic Deployment scripts, Data integrity test and Data load setup.
- Curl/REST based script to rollout Cluster based upgrade and create Forest/Database/AppServer on new nodes.
- Perform system, unit, regression, functional, and load/performance testing on Heath Extension Performance (HEP) applications using both automated and manual testing methods.
- Weekly Follow up with QA team to integrated with the test cases and re-ran them for Regression.
- Agile project methodology, with JIRA issue reporting, and git, bitbucket based branch/code review.
- Reviewed the test objectives, Functional Requirement and Unite Test Case planning as part of team.
- Assisting Test Manager in Preparing Test Plan, Developing and Maintaining Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).