- Over 4 years of extensive experience in analyzing, designing and implementation of QA testing strategy for web based and client/server applications using functional and automation testing .
- Experience in Agile Software project methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge and implementation skills in complete Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ), Software Testing Life Cycle ( STLC ) and Defect life Cycle ( DLC ).
- Assessed and analyzed acceptance criteria for user stories, participated in Sprint planning, Backlog grooming, Sprint review, and Sprint Retrospective meetings, also developed Test Scenarios, Test cases, Test Data, Test reports .
- Expertise in SQL along with robust programming skills in Java .
- Configurated Test Automation Framework with Selenium WebDriver, implemented BDD through Cucumber with Gherkin language to develop feature files.
- Implemented TestNG, JUnit in grouping of Test Cases, Test Suites for Regression and Functional testing, designed Annotations and Assertions to organize the flow of the scripts.
- Extensive experience in Smoke, Functional, Regression, API and End to End, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) .
- Performed parallel execution in different Browsers and platforms using Selenium Grid .
- Achieved Continuous Integration through Jenkins build tool by integrating Maven into the Framework.
- Extensive knowledge on Web Technologies like HTML, CSS, AJAX, XML, DOM.
- Deep knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism.
- Excellent Back End Testing experience by designing and executing SQL Queries using APEX, MySQL, Oracle databases.
- Experience in implementing Page Object Model (POM) by creating element for each page object and reused all the objects in various test scripts.
- Maintained the automation code and resources in configuration management/ subversion tools like Git and GitHub repositories over the time for improvements and new features.
- Expertise in using defect - reporting and defect-tracking in JIRA tool.
- Experienced in working with different Selenium (XPath, CSS etc.) to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Understanding of cloud technologies like AWS .
- Ability to perform Browser Compatibility testing with different browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Safari and with different operating systems like Windows, Mac OS .
- Good expertise in peer reviews, analyzing the results, reporting suggestions and defects.
- Excellent team player with very good communication skills and results-oriented attitude.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills, highly dedicated to produce professional work with highest quality and creativity
Languages: Java, HTML, SQL, HYBRID, DDT, XML, GHERKIN, JSON, BDD
Management Tools: JIRA, HP ALM
Testing Framework: JUnit, TestNG, Maven
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Cucumber, Postman, Git, Jenkins
IDE: IntelliJ, Eclipse
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, APEX
Platforms: Windows, Mac OS
- Extensively involved in analyzing Business Requirements, created Test plans and prepared detailed Test cases for Application under Test (AUT).
- Participated in a full life cycle of an Agile project and applied best Quality Assurance practices to ensure full functional testing of new features being added every sprint, as well as full Regression testing for all previously implemented functionalities in every sprint.
- Implemented JUnit as behavior driven development ( BDD ) testing framework, developed Page Object Model and defined dependencies in Maven Pom.xml
- Participated in all the Scrum Ceremonies like Sprint Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprit Demo, Sprint Retro meetings.
- Primary duties included Smoke, Integration, Regression and Functional, to include execution, defect tracking and reporting.
- Experienced working with Selenium Automation Tool, WebDriver to Test UI Applications.
- Developed test code in Java language using IntelliJ IDE.
- Extensively created SQL statements to query the Oracle Database for Data Validation and Data Integrity using APEX as management tool.
- Automated the functional scenarios and built the Automation Regression Suite to run on demand.
- Created unique locators to identify, interact and get information from complex web elements.
- Integrated Selenium WebDriver with Cucumber for testing UI.
- Achieved Continuous Integration through Jenkins .
- Experienced working with Jira to track the task and issues, attended daily status meetings to update the status of work.
- Automated APIs using REST ASSURED Libraries and Manually tested APIs with POSTMAN and SOAP UI
- Used Junit-Cucumber Framework to drive the execution.
- Analyzed Business Requirement documents, Technical Requirement document and created Manual Test Cases in JIRA.
- Associated with development team to understand technical design and architecture for test planning.
- Performed test reports to project manager.
- Involved in preparing the Test Plan and Test Cases based on the business and functional specifications.
- Executed Manual Test Cases by using positive and negative test data inputs for Front End / User Interface testing and end-to-end testing
- Participated in functional requirements review, Test Strategy/Plan, Detailed Test cases, Traceability matrix to verify the test coverage, Execution of Test Cases and Documenting test results in HP QC.
- Worked directly with development team to resolve quality issues. Logged and maintained defects in Quality Center (HP ALM) .
- Identified the initial setup, input data, appropriate steps and the expected responses in the manual test cases.
- Performed End to End Testing and was involved in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).