- Experience in writing web application programs covering front - end / UI jQuery and AJAX for building rich user friendly, high performance web applications.
- Proficiency in . NET technologies including . NET Framework, ASP . NET , C# and AJAX.
- Experience in working with ASP.NET Web Forms, Master Page, User Controls, AJAX Extensions, various types of DataGrids and HTML5 features.
- Experience in developing windows based and web-based applications using .NET technologies such as C#, VB .NET, ASP .NET, Win forms, server controls, Web services.
- Experience in Database modelling, Design, Writing SQL queries, Stored procedures and triggers.
- Knowledge in performance tuning for SQL server queries and stored procedures.
- Worked with jQuery event handlers, DOM manipulation, ajax.
- Experience using Bootstrap for Responsive Web Design (RWD) and CSS media Queries.
- Experience in working with Windows Communication Foundation ( WCF ) in a self-hosting mechanism, implementing the Service -Oriented Architecture (SOA) using the REST methodology, to SOAP messages between metadata endpoints.
- Significant experience in web development tools like WebStorm, Sublime Text, Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, Notepad++ and Firebug .
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming, Waterfall Model and Test-Driven Development .
- Experience in health care domain and have good knowledge on HIPAA compliance.
Database: SQL, NeDB, MongoDB
IDE: Visual Studio 2015/2017, Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, JSfiddle, Webstrom.
Tools: HP ALM, Firebug, CVS, SVN, GIT, RTC
Full Stack Developer
- Worked in agile scrum methodology .
- Gathered business requirements, provided design for customer care module in DSNP business area.
- Implemented entire backend of the application in C#. NET , using various object-oriented features like classes, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism and Multi-threading.
- Worked on Vb .NET application to create user control blocks.
- Performed AngularJS form validation and validation messages displaying with ng-show and created a custom validation directive for comparing two input fields.
- Designed Web application using Web API with AngularJS and populated data using java entity framework and used Entity Framework to model and manage data from SQL Server.
- Frequently updated the lower environment databases to sync with web form changes.
- Developed, troubleshoot and implemented new and/or updates to application on ASP.NET server and its SQL database.
- Implemented Web.config file to connect and access data from SQL Server.
- Developed the custom error pages and Error Handling .
- Migrated web application from IBM mobile first server platform to Electron framework desktop application.
- Wrote multiple services to connect windows desktop application to local NeDB .
- Developed console application to generate automatically stamped pdfs.
- Worked on Angular 7 project with backend entity framework architecture.
- Worked on batch jobs and their stored procedures to trigger tasks.
- Worked on creating tables and enabling security protocols to databases by submitting TDD’s and validated with DBA’s
- JQuery validation and unobtrusive validation were used to validate form fields and provide custom requirements/error messages through C# attributes in the Model.
- Worked on automating build processes with UCD components.
- Used Chrome extension POSTMAN & SOAP UI Tools for Web API endpoints testing.
- Maintained project documentations up to date.
- Used RTC and HP ALM to track user story progress and QA defects.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, AngularJS, NodeJS, Electron framework, SOAP services XML, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, XML, SQL, NeDB, RTC, Selenium Webdriver.
Full Stack Developer
- Implemented Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) to improve look and feel of the ASP.NET web page.
- Handled Run Time Errors & Design Time Errors by implementing appropriate Error handlers in C#.Net.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Designed and implemented a Single Page Application with AngularJS , ASP.NET Web API, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap in Visual Studio.
- Developed web services component using SOAP and Restful API's for inter application communication.
- Create new SSIS package to extract date from legacy to SQL Server Objects using Business Intelligence Development Studio ( BIDS ) and Visual studio 2008.
- Loaded data from various sources like, flat files, to SQL Server database using SSIS Package.
- Designed, Developed and Deployed reports in MS SQL Server environment using SSRS-2012.
- Used Node . js to run Webpack tasks and build properly the project.
- Consumed WCF services and created logging exception management support to help in the premature detection of new problems.
- Worked on designing and coding ( WCF) Service Contracts, Data Contracts and Operation Contracts.
- Created the single JSON and HTML file using the data which is fetched by Web service in XML format.
- Created Multiple Views as well as Nested Views with the help of AngularJs ui-view & ui-sref.
- Created Multiple Re-usable UI Directives by defining AngularJs Directives , Attaching Event Listeners, Controllers & Updating DOM elements .
- Developed a WCF to get the assessment details to users to display in the UI.
- AngularJs Factory, Services & Providers created for different modules of Users, Groups, and System & Entities etc.
- All the CRUD operations were performed with the help of AngularJS $http & $q W.r.t to database.
- On server side, created & used Restful Web API endpoints for database operations for this AngularJS project.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server, and then entire Repositories & code were migrated to GitHub .
- Debugged the common code platform to remove bugs from several features of the code using Eclipse IDE, WebStorm and Firebug tool .
- Worked in agile scrum methodology in application development.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Created Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS UI-Route, Dependency Injection design pattern on Controller and Services for shared data between controllers.
- Developed several RESTful web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks such as remote thermostat and demand-response management.
- Involved in the development of dynamic ASPX web pages, retrieved data using ADO. NET objects like Data Reader, Data Adapter, Dataset and Grid View for data access with C# .
- Implemented AngularJS Services to bind the data and provide access to the data on the server.
- Wrote complex SQL queries using joins, sub queries and correlated sub queries to retrieve data from the database which should be displayed in various forms.
- Deployed the applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Designed and developed SSIS Packages to import and export data from MS Excel, SQL Server 2012 and Flat files.
- Implemented WCF service and developed Asynchronous callback methods in Class Library project to communicate with different layers of the solution.
- Implemented service contracts, message contracts and data contracts using WCF methodology.
- Extensive experience in AngularJS implementing MVC and concepts of two-way data binding.
- Constructed web pages for application using C#, MVC3, & Java Script, JQuery, ReactJS , Unit Test (NodeJS, Karma and Jasmine).
- Developed custom directives in AngularJS for the application independent components like sticky header for window or table, custom dropdowns, tables, checkboxes, radio buttons, notifications, chevrons, graphs, date pickers, pagination etc.
- Designed Web-based ASP.NET Internet applications linked to firm-wide SQL databases using MVC, bootstrap and java scripts.
- Used Struts for UI component representation and JQuery to perform server-side validations.
- Used data tables, a table plugin for jQuery, to display the data in tables along with pagination.
- Developing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Successfully performed the RESTful APIs Integration using XML and JSON.
- Managed source control and version control using SVN.
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Used AngularJS for DOM Manipulation, Filters, and Directives.
- Worked on AngularJS routes using scope object to create a view using controllers.
- Using AngularJS factory for dependency injection to share data between controllers.
- Using AngularJS services for dependency injection to share common code functionality between multiple controllers.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB.
- Designed the ER diagrams and structured data in the database with enforcing normalization for a consistent output.
- Developed user interface using Asynchronous validation for the fast and user-friendly access using AJAX.
- Designed Templates and Flow of future pages using Adobe Photoshop.
- Enforced SQL injection techniques to avoid unauthorized breaks to the data access.
- Construct the client-side script to function correctly across most of web browsers.
- Involved in unit testing and integration testing of each module.
- Used AJAX & JSON communication for accessing RESTful web services data payload.