- 8+ years of professional experience in Requirements Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Java web applications.
- Analysis, Design and Development of Java/J2EE Business applications, Web - based and n-tier applications using the following core technologies - Java/J2EE, GoLang, Goroutine, Microservices, Channels, Gokit, ORM GORM, Gorilla Mux, go-hystrix, godoc, ginkgo, gRPC, GoLand, GoCD
- Hands on Experience on Angular 2technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 2.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Experience in Core Java with strong background and working skills of Object Oriented Concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Exception handling, Multi-Threading and Collections.
- Learned Groovy/Grails in free time so I could write an internal program in a more suitable language.
- Extensively used JDBC Statement, Prepared Statement, Callable Statement and Result Set interfaces while providing database interaction with the RDBMS backend.
- Extensive experience in working with various databases like Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
- Performed code updates and releases using Git and Jenkins Deploy tools to send out updates to various pieces of software.
- Has extensive knowledge on UNIX Shell scripting, FTP, SFTP.
- Experience with Design patterns like Singleton, Data Access Object, MVC Pattern and Agile, SCRUM methodology.
- Expertise in using IDE’s like RAD, IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) and Eclipse Used Hibernate framework as persistence layer
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. Golang Developer
- Created a classifieds website for client using Golang, Goroutine, Microservices, Channels, Gokit, ORM GORM, Gorilla Mux, go-hystrix, godoc, ginkgo, gRPC, GoLand, GoCD, Spring MVC, Angular, AWS, AWS EC2, RDS, Google App Engine, Google Cloud Platform created a One-Off NoSql Database to handle workflow in an efficient manner, written in Golang.
- Implemented Web Services (WSDLs) using JAX-WS and also implemented REST services by Golang with microservices architecture Docker, Kubernetes
- Created internal diagnostic tools using Golang, Goroutine, Microservices, Channels, Gokit, ORM GORM, Gorilla Mux, go-hystrix, godoc, ginkgo, gRPC, GoLand, GoCD and AngularJS in order to assist with customer issues. Golang and Java were used as a backend REST service while AngularJS was used for the user interface.
- Building a Command line tool to interact with RESTful API using in Golang.
- Developed backup and recovery engine for VM backup/recovery using VMware vSphere APIs, GoLang programming language and RabbitMQ Message bus (communication interface).
- Used Go Programming Language (GoLang) and Scala in the development of the application.
- Working on Java/J2EE Architectural & Design Patterns, SOAP Web Services JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, REST, Spring Frame work, Ilog/Jrules, Struts, Servlets, JSP, JMS, JUNIT, Hibernate
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, IBatis, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services
- Responsible for Angular JS code development and API creation in Node Red
- Developed database objects like Tables, Views, Constraints, Indexes, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using MySQL, NoSQL and PL/SQL
- Tuned Cassandra for efficient operation using multiple views into system metrics, including OS stats, GC logs, JMX, Opscenter, and cassandra-stress Expertise in understanding of designing Hadoop clusters and its core concepts.
- Working as a Backend developer by creating scalable REST/API for mobile apps
- Experienced Java developer Handling various technologies like Spring boot, RESTful WebServices, Cassandra etc, Modeling tool based on Eclipse RCP, EMF, Xtext. Active participation in Code reviews, training and mentoring activities. Testing tools: Junit
- Developed Test Scenarios, Test Data, Test Cases/Scripts using GIT hub
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JAVA, Junit, TestNG, Maven, GIT, Ant and Jenkins.
- Developing automation test scripts using selenium web driver with TestNG
- Strong Skills with Client Communication, Business Analysis, End-to-End Client Interaction, Pre-Sales and Sales experience, Gathering Requirement tools such as (Caliber and HP ALM), Prototype Development (iRise Tool), HP QC, HP ALM, UML Diagrams, Visio, SQL and sound knowledge of SDLC, worked on Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Programming the database using the XML
- Involved in design development end-to-end testing and post production of integration developed using Oracle SOA suite component slike BPEL Service bus
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Golang Developer
- Created PDF reports using Golang and XML documents to send it to all customers at the end of month with internation language support.
- Backend proficiency using Node, Express, Google Go (Golang), GoLang, Goroutine, Microservices, Channels, Gokit, ORM GORM, CLI, Gorilla Mux, Go-hystrix, godoc, ginkgo, gRPC, MongoDb including 3rd¬party services Firebase, Kinvey and Parse.
- Used GOLANG to log the different host system event and alert information to Cassandra database.
- Designed and implemented lexer/parser for specification test files in Golang, GoLang, Goroutine, Microservices, Channels, Gokit, ORM GORM, CLI, Gorilla Mux, Go-hystrix, godoc, ginkgo, gRPC
- Contributed source code in Golang to developing an automation framework for AWS CFN.
- Applications FXML and Scene Builder mainly provide User interface developed on scene builder and java-fx and all backend processing is done using java on spring boot
- Development and Implementation of various technologies like Java, Servlets, JSP, Html5, Hibernate, Spring-MVC, Maven and Spring-IOC.
- Worked on various e commerce projects in Struts, Spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Proficiency in Java, J2EE, SQL, Android and the latest frameworks like JSF, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL 5.6, MS SQL 12, Oracle 12g, JSF myFaces, Jasper Reports (JRXML), Liquibase, SVN, Jenkins & Mantis.
- A website dealing specifically to reserve bus tickets to know where and all bus service is provide, cost reduction and easy to access of place to travel around using AWS, DynamoDB, Google Cloud Platform, Bash, ErLang
- Designed various websites using bootstrap.js
- Expertise in installing DB2 on Linux, UNIX and Windows OS.
- Create and consume the data services for the various ABAP CRUD operations.
- Developed materialized views for Report generation based on remote data and data replication in distributed environments using PL/SQL
- It is an ecommerce handmade product website. Different category of craft is available. Also contain web pages customers, product, wish list and order details using JDBC
- Experience in upgrading the mongoDB n a cluster with zero downtime.
- Coordinated with software development teams for fixing technical issues related to mongodb.
- Designed and Developed Web Services using RESTful with Apache CXF, JAX-RS/Jersey, JAX-WS, XML and JSON.
- Developed test code in Java language using Eclipse, IDE and TestNG framework. Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in java using Junitprior to agile release.
- Extensively worked on analyzing and developing applications using JSR286 and J2EE for WebSpherePortal using IBM Rational Application Developer.
- Developed ANT scripts for the build and deployment of J2EE, WebSphere Studio ApplicationDevloper (WSAD), Git, GitHub, Junit, Scrum, UML, applications.
- Worked on Mutual Funds in the functional aspect and used tools like SQL servers and SVN.
- Created Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams to describe the relationship that exists among system's object in accordance with the business requirements.
- A project was developed all by myself in JAVA Server Pages (JSP) which is used to take online test of the user. Well versed in configuring build tools like ANT, MAVEN.
- Developing Web Applications Using XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Developed user guide, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and Portal reference manual and installation manual. Designing database, writing DML Statements with use of SQL/PLSQL.
Confidential - Monroe, LA
Sr. Java/Golang Developer
- Enhanced, fixed functional and performance related bugs in core product written in GO (Golang).
- Created RPC-based service for reading large volume of data from PostgreSQL using GO(Golang).
- Developed custom consumers and producers for Apache Kafka in Go (golang) for cars monitoring system.
- Used GoLang to create backend servers.
- Providing scalable solutions via erlang, golang, AWS, protocol buffers and supervision trees.
- Developed the spring AOP programming to configure logging for the application.
- Developed IBATIS config files for SYBASE D.B tables, stored process
- Developed complex Web based UI using Struts, Ajax and Java Script.
- Developed web-based customer management software using Facelets, Icefaces and JSF
- Development of java interfaces for different function calls which convert the webservice calls into EJB calls to the legacy system
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Developed framework using Java, BIRT Runtime, iText, MySQL and web server technologies.
- Developed PL/SQL store procedures for data migration and database upgrade from oracle using TOAD.
- Planning and applying latest Service Packs to different versions of SQL Server
- Developed JSPs, Struts Actions and ActionForms, Tiles layouts and DB2 SQLs.
- Design and Developed using WebService using Apache Axis 2 on JBOSS.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Created an HTML website and mobile applications that students could easily understand and use within Eclipse and Netbeans.
- Create and maintain Amazon EC2 instance that supports the companies Redmine project management site and Mercurial CM
- Management Test Automation, Silk Test, Celenium, IBM ClearCase/Quest, Perl, Python, Visio, Java, J2EE, Java Script
- Developed automation test cases using Java and selenium on Eclipse for web 2.0 Ajax application
- Designing the flow of the project using Water Fall Model.
- Designed the UML diagrams based on the OOAD principles
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, EJB’s using Web sphere Studio Application Developer and used CVS for version control.
- Used Servelets and JSPs for developing action classes and views.
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto WebLogic.
- Developed user specific Highlights(dashboard menu) section, Home page, Admin home page, user module (Modify/search users, create users screens with assigning various roles) using Spring MVC framework, Hibernate ORM Module, Spring Core Module, XML, JSP and XSLT.
- Working Closely with EMC Documentum to implement Engineering Design Storage Repository and Project Document Management.
- Executed the test steps defined in Test Cases manually and reporting the bugs in JIRA.
- Developed Swing for user interaction and data presentation.
- Designed Power Cubes using Cognos Transformer
- Designed various design Workflow Modules using BPM (Business Process Modeler) to implement Business Logic and Business rules using Ilog, Jrules.
- Hands on experience in Oracle ADF 11g Architecture, JDeveloper, Oracle ADF Development (ADF, ADF Faces, ADF Task Flows and Business Components) with Web Services
- Implemented workflow using OracleBPM/SOA Suite.
- Developed applications using Visual Studio 2005, C#, and a combination of Windows Services, IBM MQ Series, and ASP.Net Ajax enabled web sites.
- Extensively worked on Application servers like Weblogic, Web Sphere, jboss and Apache Tomcat.
- Performed J2EE application deployment using JBoss application server on Windows and Linux.
- Created directory structure flow using UNIX to receive and send data to internal and external systems
- Developed Ruby on Rails web applications using MongoDB and back-ground processes using Resque and Redis
- Develop WordPress themes to meet the needs of the small business owner.
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies for clients, including Drupal & Wordpress
- Extensive Development using Zend Framework by PHP in a LAMP environment.
- Developed Golang API and chat-bot using TDD to automate software deployments and rollbacks using Github webhooks.
- Programmed the invoicing web application using Golang and PostgreSQL as the backend. developed a Golang API using TDD to aggregate data to show application server alignment.
- Engineered Network Analytics Engine (NAE) for Aruba switch, implementing RESTful layer in Golang,
- Create the Node.js, Golang, and Java compliance application to demo the performance
- Agile methodology was adopted in the development, and used Scrum method of project management.
- Implemented UI layer using Flex and business layer using Spring MVC and developed persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Designing Flex UI components as well as development of Flex custom components.
- Developed eye catching MXML view components using Flex Builder.
- Used Cairngorm MVC Architecture to handle the events and to retrieve the data from the server.
- Responsible for design and development of user interface using Flex Layout and Navigation, Data grid menus, and skinning components.
- Used Cisco Cues charts for creating Bar charts, Line charts and Pie Charts to show the project specific performance metrics
- Integrated Flex with BlazeDSto communicate Server side Objectswhich was build using Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Extensively used RemoteObjects to retrieve data from the remote server and perform required business functionalities from the front end.
- Used spring framework modules like Core container module, Application context module, Spring AOP module, Spring ORM and Spring MVC module.
- Configured Spring Application-Context.xml used by spring container to inject dependencies to java classes to optimize memory resources.
- Implemented Spring IoC (Dependency Injection) and Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) for the Business as well as Lookup Service Layer development.
- Developed / modified the model components to in corporate new business level validations.
- Responsible for the oracle schema design, generating various POJO objects and generating their corresponding Hibernate mappings (.hbm) files.
- Consumed WebServices for getting the credit card information from third party application.
- Used Singleton and DAO design pattern.
- Test Driven development is done by maintaining the Junitand FlexUnit test cases throughout the application.
- Log4j package is used for the debugging.
- Used ClearCase for version control.
- Ensuring adherence to delivery schedules and quality process on projects.
Confidential - Hartford, CT
- Followed the Agile methodology iterative process for each of the module in the project.
- Developed the Login Module and Reimbursement Module.
- All modules developed with the framework design patterns and DAOs, Hibernatefor persistence layer, Spring Framework for Application layer.
- Prototyped Flex based RFC using Flex, consuming web services using BlazeDS.
- Used Spring framework in enabling Controller Class access to Hibernate.
- Designed and developed several Flex UI Screens and Custom Components using MXML and Action script.
- Designed and developed user interface using Flex Components: ViewStack, Checkboxes,Repeater, Title Window, Text Area and others.
- Created components that have multiple views using States and also used Effectsand Transitions when a State is entered or exited.
- Extensively used to data models to store the form data.
- Worked on a proof of concept on Internationalization in flex.
- Developed Action Script functions for event handling response handling and error handling
- Implemented Singleton Service Locator design patterns in Cairngorm MVC architecture to interact with backend.
- Implemented JSON with Flex to feed Data grids into the web application.
- Worked on development of Error Handling mechanism on the Flex side by catching the error code and message streamed from server and wrapping it in a custom Exception Object.
- Used Blaze DS to connect flex application with backend J2EE and Web Services layer to pull out the data to Flex UI components
- Was responsible for deploying and testing webservices components.
- Responsible to create Web Services to various web applications using Apache Axis 2 responsible to create WSDL, WSDL2Java and Java2WSDL Stubs
- Extensively used SOAP in webservices to communicate with other applications.
- Used SAX and DOM for parsing XML.
- The Log4j package is used for the debugging.
- Created JUnit and FlexUnit test case design logic and implemented throughout application.
- Used ANT tool for building and deploying the application.
- Used Toad tool to create Views and Stored procedures.
- Created Datamodel (Schema) of the Database.
- The project was implemented in Websphere Application Server for the development and deployment.
- Participated in regular code reviews and design meetings.
Environment: Java, JSP, J2EE,Hibernate,Log4j, Struts, JSON, Apache Axis 2,Spring, WebServices, Adobe flex builder, Flex API, Blaze DS,Flex,MXML,Action script,Tomcat Web Server, Websphere, IBM RAD V6, ClearCase, JQuery,Agile, VSS, Sql Server, Pl/Sql, TOAD, XML, CruiseControl,Unix, HTML,XSLT and CSS.