- Over 5 years of experience in delivering enterprise solutions in multiple domains like Finance, Insurance, E - Commerce and other related domains. Expertise in conceptualizing, designing and coding technical solutions using Java/J2EE and UI technology.
- Good Knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Analysis and Design (OOAD) Concepts and designing experience using Star UML, Rational rose to develop UML or design artifacts like Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Use case realization.
- Experience in working with various Software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies based on Agile, Scrum and Waterfall Model.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise-level applications using Java/J2EE technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, EJB, JPA, JSF, Struts framework, Servlets 3.x.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Database Programming using SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures. SQL Server.
- Good Knowledge and sound experience working with MVC framework like Struts, ORM frameworks like Hibernate, JPA and IOC frameworks like Spring, Spring AOP, Spring DAO.
- Responsible for support and maintenance of batch jobs, implemented spring batch for over 1million transactions.
- Experience working with Spring JDBC Templates, JMS Templates, and Spring Rest templates.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.2, spring 3.x, Hibernate 3.2 and REST based webservices (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, and JAX RS).
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Factory, Adaptor, Session Façade, DAO, and Business delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience with AngularJS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters to add functionalities to the web page elements.
- Good experience on SOA architecture and web services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI) using Apache Axis2 and Restful web services in Java with JAX-RS reference implementation Jersey.
- Experience in configuring and deploying the application into Tomcat, JBOSS, WebSphere, WebLogic servers.
- Strong experience with cloud platform services and application development using Microsoft Azure, AWS (Amazon EC2).
- Configured AWS Identity and Access management groups and Users for improved login Authentication.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD for Java/J2EE application development.
- Strong knowledge on DevOps methodologies like GIT, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ensile and Docker.
- Experience in writing and implementing unit test cases using Junit, Easy mock, Mockito, SpringJunitRunner and Web services testing using SOAP UI.
- Experienced in build/deploying applications into servers using Maven, ANT and integrated with CI servers like Jenkins.
- Worked extensively in Core JAVA Concepts like OOP, Exception Handling, generics, Collections framework and Multi-Threading, Asynchronous programming.
- Used GitHub to interact with GIT to make code visualize and manage your repositories through GitHub simple interface.
- Subversion SVN, CVS, GIT and Visual Source Safe as versioning software tools. Used JIRA as defect management system.
- Experience in developing XML documents with XSD validations, SAX and DOM parsers to parse the data held in XML documents.
- Experience in designing the Java Frameworks using TestNG and Junit with Selenium API.
- Used Cucumber testing tool for TDD and BDD. Created feature file as a part of Rest API testing and wrote automation scripts with Cucumber by linking feature files.
- Quick Learner, highly motivated team player with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Knowledge on MS Office, MS Project, Visio, MS PowerPoint, SharePoint, OpenStack and Azure.
- Provided extensive pre-delivery support using Bug Fixing and Code Reviews and improved application performance by implementing recommendations guide lines and performance tuning.
Languages: Java JDK 1.8/1.7/1.6/1.5 , C, C++,SQL and PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets 3.0, JSP 2.2, JDBC3.0/4.0, JavaBeans, JSTL, JNDI, JMS, JTA, AWT.
Web Development: HTML 5.0, CSS2.0/3.0, Java Script 1.5, AJAX.
Frameworks: Hibernate 4.0, Spring 3.0, Struts 2.0, JQuery, Boot strap, Angular JS.
XML Technologies: XML 1.0/1.1, XSD 1.1, XPath, XSLT
Web Services: WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, REST, RESTful, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX- RS
Databases: Oracle 10g, SQL 2005, MySQL.
Methodologies/Design Patterns: OOP, SDLC, Agile, Singleton, MVC, DAO, Factory pattern, Facade, Front Controller, Business Delegate
Build tools: Ant, Maven.
Browsers: IE11, Mozilla25, Chrome31 and Safari5
IDEs: Eclipse 3.5, 4.2, Net Beans 5.0, IBM Rational Application Developer, Microsoft Front Page 2003, IntelliJ
Operating Systems: Windows (95/98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8), Mac OS, LINUX, UNIX
ETL Tools: Pentaho
Confidential, Irving, Texas
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, and System Testing. Followed agile methodology in Scrum cycle model.
- Providing enhancement, development, production support and maintenance for a suite of time critical applications.
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAO to achieve dependency injection and wire objects of business classes.
- Developed web applications using micro services, Spring MVC, SOA, JQuery, Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- Implementing Business logic based on user selection using JQuery and Angular JS.
- Implemented the backend business layers using Spring Beans, EJBs and Web Services.
- Implemented persistence Layer using Custom JDBC DAOs to handle CRUD operations and Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database, Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Worked on Hibernate relational mappings (one-to one, many - to-many) in the project.
- Developed Stateless Session beans to implement Business Requirements.
- Used Message Driven Beans for asynchronous messaging which act as façades that routes the request to the next layers.
- Used Data Access Object (DAO) design pattern to manipulate data.
- Used Angular JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Authored a WSDL, Generated server side artifacts from the WSDL, classes that represent data types from XSDs using JAX-RPC & developed EJB end points.
- Work for various E-commerce websites with inclusion of advanced features for client and user convenience and safety.
- Custom Java code for implementing our subscription based e-commerce model.
- Worked with Java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage Service.
- Developed Server side modules and client side user components and deployed them in Compute Cloud of AWS.
- Used Aspect Oriented programming (AOP) to identify cursor leaks & Statement leaks.
- Used various AWR domain services for making web service calls to partners.
- Used JUnit, Mockito and Power Mocks framework for unit testing of application and implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Used MAVEN for building various applications.
- Resolved bugs/defects in application by coordinating with team members of the project to assure a positive outcome using JIRA.
- Deployed web applications and Domain Services on to WebLogic and Tomcat Servers, JBoss Server.
- Involved in post-production support and maintenance of the application
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Worked on Agile Methodology to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Evolved grooming meeting to discuss technique break points of every user story on Rally (a business tracking platform).
- Resolved bugs/defects in application by coordinating with team members of the projects to assure a positive outcome using JIRA.
- Developed business layer using micro services and spring boot application.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit framework.
- Good knowledge of core java concepts like Classes, Inheritance, Encapsulation, Data Abstraction and Polymorphism.
- Worked with java libraries to access Gaia Cloud facilities as Simple Storage Service.
- Used log4j to record server logs, and it's very useful when debug functional code.
- Involved in writing DB queries & PL/SQL programming and involved in checking executions plans, creation of indexes and tuning the queries.
- Used maven for building various applications.
- Developed server side modules and client side user components and deployed them in Gaia.
- Involved in post-production support and maintenance of the application.
- Automatic Deployed war file to the develop server using Jules and Jenkins and test if it's worked as expected.
- Work with pentaho ETL tool for batch data loading in database.
- Used Eclipse IDE and intellij idea for designing, coding and developing applications.