- 6+ years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as a Software Java Developer with expertise in Object - Oriented Design, Development, Testing and Support of enterprise Level Intranet/Internet Web based Applications using Waterfall and Agile methodology.
- Excellent implementation knowledge of Distributed Web Services/ Enterprise / Web / Client- Server systems using Java, J2EE XML, SOA Web services, ESB, JINI and Java Spaces Technology.
- Well versed with J2EE Design Patterns like DAO, Service Locator, Value Object, Business Delegate Pattern, Front Controller Pattern, Singleton, MVC, Session facade etc.
- Experience of using various web technologies like HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP, Servlets, JQuery, AJAX, XML, XML Schema, XSLT and Angular JS.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT, XPATH and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB.
- Created multiple reusable components and services using Angular 2 built-in and custom directives.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming using Core Java, Multi-threading, Synchronization, Serialization, Collections, Garbage Collection and Data Structures.
- Strong experience using open source frameworks like MVC, Spring IOC, Spring MVC.
- Knowledge of application development for Cloud platforms using technologies like Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Microservices. Experience in Microservices and Spring Boot application development.
- Manage and Monitor large production MongoDB shared cluster environments having terabytes of the data.
- Competent spring with JDBC / Hibernate modules and Hibernate for ORM frameworks.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services based on REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Proven experience with Application Servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Experience in PL/SQL, RDBMS to develop stored procedures and triggers in DB2 and Oracle.
- Good experience with Source code management collaboration tools GIT, SVN, GitHub, Bitbucket, Gitlab, AWS-Code commit.
- Good working experience in using ANT and Maven scripts for building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
- Good knowledge with version control tools like Clear Case, SVN, CVS and GIT.
- Excellent team player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvements.
Web Technologies: AJAX.
J2EE Framework/API’s: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JDBC, JMS, RMI, JNDI.
Operating System: Windows, UNIX/Linux.
IDE: RAD, Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans.
Web Services: SOAP, REST, JAX-RS, JAS-WS, Microservices, AWS.
Application/Web Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL, DB2, Mongo DB.
Design Methodologies: OOAD, SDLC, AOP, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, TDD.
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT.
Testing/ Logging Tools: JUnit, Log4J.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Jenkins.
Confidential, St Cloud, MN
Full Stack Java Developer
- Requirements gathering Analysis, Design, Business logic implementation and Unit testing, Deployment and Maintenance of the Application.
- Used Agile Methodology for developing the application.
- Used Design Patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, Value Object, Session Façade, Service Locator, DAO, DTO and MVC.
- Implemented different validation control on the web-pages using Angular JS.
- Used MVC Framework Angular.js in the development for data binding and to consume web services.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices Docker and Amazon EC2 container using AWS admin console.
- Developed server side application to interact with database using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Developed the automated unit test cases for the Microservices using Junit, Mockito, and Sonar and deployed them in the Jenkins pipeline.
- Business logic is implemented using Spring Core, Spring ORM, and Spring DAO modules.
- Data operations are performed using Spring ORM with Hibernate by taking using annotations, auto wiring and implement the Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database such as HQL and SQL.
- Used Hibernate mappings, relationships between tables and entity classes to access and update information in the database.
- Worked on SQL queries with Oracle SQL developer to select/insert/update/joins etc. for test/development purpose in local environment.
- Using WebLogic Application Server as an application server and Eclipse as IDE.
- Used GIT as Source Version control management system and worked on GITHUB repository.
- Testing is done through Test Driven Development (TTD) using JUnit.
- Provided application support during the system testing, Joint System testing and user acceptance testing.
- Tracked issues using JIRA using confluence.
Confidential, Peoria, IL
- Actively involved in Full Cycle of Software Development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases.
- Developed custom Angular JS directives to build custom reusable components to use across the application pages.
- Used Angular JS for client while server validation through Expression Language.
- Worked on XML Technologies like XML Parsers, JAXB for binding data to java objects.
- Designed and developed B2B components using Spring MVC, Apache Camel, JMS, JAXB, JAX-RS, Jersey.
- Used a Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Used Spring framework including Spring Beans, Spring AOP and Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Beans to encapsulate business logic and Implemented Application MVC Architecture using Spring MVC.
- Created and configured Java Beans using spring IOC.
- Developed complex service components for Data Access Layer, DAO classes to interact with backend using Java and Hibernate Framework.
- Produced and Consumed RESTful Web services in XML.
- Used Apache Camel framework for integration and routing.
- Developed interfaces and their implementation classes to communicate with the mid-tier (services) using JMS.
- Used Microsoft SQL Server database for queries and to update data in the database.
- Worked with Web Logic Application Server for deploying and testing the code.
- Wrote JUNIT Test cases for Spring Controllers and Web Service Clients in Service Layer using Mockito.
- Used Log4J for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Used GIT for version controlling and Eclipse as IDE.
Confidential, Whitehouse station, NJ
- Analyzed and modified existing code wherever required and Responsible for gathering, documenting and maintaining business and systems requirements, and developing designs document.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Used Apache Tiles and JSP in the presentation tier.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC), and integrated framework using Hibernate.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence onto the SQL Server database.
- Developed REST web services using Apache CXF.
- Maven was used for the entire build process.
- Developed Message Driven Bean (MDB) components for JMS messaging.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to Oracle.
- Deployed application in WebSphere Application Server.
- Eclipse as IDE for developing and debugging the application.
- Created JUnit tests for various modules.
- Used SVN for versioning and concurrent access to the project files.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Participate in service functional specification, design, and feature integration with other services.
- Writing and maintaining service application code, frameworks, libraries, APIs and documentation.
- Used JSF as MVC frame work to develop the web application.
- Used JSF Validation and Custom tags, Managed beans.
- Involved in developing interface for WEB pages like user registration, login, and registered access control for users depending on logins using HTML, CSS and Java Script/AJAX.
- Integrated Hibernate for persistence with the DAO and Service layer.
- Developed Enterprise Java Beans (Session Beans) to perform middle ware services and interact with DAO layer to perform database operations like update, retrieve, insert and delete.
- Developed different SOAP Web Services using WSDL, XML, XSD
- XML Binding done using JAXB
- Developed Message Driven Bean components with WebSphere MQ Series for e-mailing and Data transfer between client and the providers
- Configuring and deploying application to WebSphere application server.
- Created Stored Procedures using PL/SQL.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Used ANT to automate the build and deployment process.
- Used CVS for software configuration management and version control.
- Resolve Bugs and Change Requests to already existing code.
Confidential, Dallas, Tx
Jr. Java Developer
- Developed the use cases and class diagrams using Rational Rose/UML.
- Performed end-to-end design and development of all layers of the application.
- Developed front-end UI (User-Interface) with JSP, HTML, CSS, and DHTML.
- Used JQuery to retrieve data from server synchronously in the background without interfering with the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Implemented Spring MVC for designing and implementing the UI Layer for the application.
- Developed various JMS message producers and consumers.
- Wrote PL/SQL Queries to get schedule of policy payment and defaults.
- Responsible for deploying application file on JBoss Application server.
- Worked on persistence layer using JDBC with Oracle Database.
- Used Log4j package for the debugging, info and error tracings.
- Used ANT for automated deployment.
- Wrote JUnit Test cases for Unit testing in Pension Manager Module.