- Sr. Java Full Stack Developer with 7 years of experience in all the phases of software development life cycle including design, development, integration, maintenance, implementation and testing of various client/server web applications using software methodologies like Agile/Scrum and Waterfall.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Object modeling using UML like Class diagrams, Use cases, Sequence and Test Cases.
- Having domain knowledge in the areas of Insurance, Banking, Finance and Health care.
- Having Extensive experience on core java concepts like Multi - Threading, Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Exception handling, and Collections Framework.
- Experience in web application development using SOAP, RESTful Web Services, spring, Hibernate JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Java Beans, MVC, Express JS, Struts.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring MVC Controllers, Spring Annotations, Spring Tag Library, Inversion of Control (IOC), Spring Boot, Spring DAO, Spring ORM (Hibernate), Spring Security.
- Experience in using different Spring Modules - Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, Spring IOC and Spring AOP.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Indexing, Normalization, Triggers, in Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server and MySQL databases.
- Experience in using API testing tools like SOAP UI and POSTMAN extension.
- Good experience in writing application on No SQL database like MongoDB.
- Expertise in working with application servers and Web Servers as Apache Tomcat.
- Wrote many Bash/shell scripts in UNIX to call routines.
- Good knowledge with GIT version control systems.
- Worked on implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Web Services (SOAP, REST, and UDDI).
- Worked on building and deploy CI/CD tools like - Ant, Gradle, Maven build.
- Experience with tools like Docker Images/containers
- Hands on experience in writing Unit Tests using JUnit, Mockito. Worked on Selenium and other Test Automation Frameworks.
- Worked on with IDE tools such as Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Sprint Tool Suite.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
- Java 7/8
- RESTful Web Services
- Core Java
- Angular JS
- Mongo DB
- Oracle NoSQL Database
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services
Programming Languages: J2EE, Java 7/8, JSP, JDBC, Servlets, REST Services.
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat 4.0/5.x/6.x/7.x/8.0.
Web technologies: XML, HTML, CSS, Java script, Angular-6
Design Patterns: J2EE Design Patterns, Singleton, Factory, Proxy, Interface, Facade, DAO, Service Locator
Framework: Spring 2.0/2.5/3.0/3.1 , Struts 1.2/2.0, Hibernate3.0/3.2, Spring Boot 2.0
Web Service: Micro Services, RESTful, SOAP
Testing: Junit, Selenium
IDE Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse 4.x, NetBeans, Spring Tool Suite
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MySQL 4.x/5.x
Build Tools & Other Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Docker
Version Controls: Git
Operating Systems: Windows XP 7/8/10, Unix, Linux
Sr. Software Engineer
Confidential, Minnesota, MN
- Implemented MVC design pattern using Spring MVC Framework in Presentation tier.
- Develop service classes, domain/DAOs and controllers using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Designing transactional web-sites using J2EE technologies and handling design/implementation using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, and Hibernate.
- Design and develop with service using Restful Web Services framework - Tomcat Servers, work on continuous integration using Jenkins.
- Created Angular directives, components and modules in Typescript.
- Hands on experience in migration of Angular 4 to Angular 5.
- Working with version control systems SVN, GIT for tracking changes and coordinating work among multiple people in team
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using Component based architecture provided by Angular
- Extensively used Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring JDBC, and Spring MVC in development process.
- Called the Restful web service calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Involved in implementation of RESTFUL web service APIs which were consumed by making AJAX calls and JSON as data exchanging tool
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Involved in creating Software Design Documents, Technical Design & Unit Testing Documents.
- New library development with micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot
- Design application using new themes and custom templates and user interface by using JSP, HTML, XML, CSS and Java Script as per new theme requirement.
- Minimized coupling between Presentation tier and Business tier with Spring IOC.
- Integrated process into build system which auto-generates REST API documentation from source code improving API documentation quality and availability while reducing maintenance costs.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such web service logs.
- Design, Develop, test, implement and support application Logging mechanism using Java/J2EE, Spring and Hibernate frameworks in the wealth compliance space.
- Designed the project using Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers and View Resolvers of Spring MVC framework using spring concepts like DI Dependency Injection and AOP for business logic.
- Extensively worked on Spring REST for creating REST API’s services with Spring Boot to modularize code and used Spring Data to access data from MYSQL database.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Implemented Restful Web Services using Spring Boot and performed CRUD operations on database, published the
- REST services and parsed the data from project to client and handled the security, authorization and authentication using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Assisting the teams to Onboard the Java applications to use uDeploy tool for automated deployment process.
- Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for CD/CI deployment process and used GIT for version management.
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using JUnit with Easy Mock.
- New library development with micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot and Spring Cloud.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Wayne, PA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Involved in complete development of Agile Development Methodology and tested the application in each iteration.
- Responsible for implementing the business requirements using Spring Core, Spring MVC, SpringBoot, Spring Data and Spring Security.
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Used Angular2 for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Worked on Multiple AWS instances, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs, auto scaling to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly available systems.
- Coded API Proxy using Elastic Search for Hotel Locator Functionality and deployed WebApp on AWSEC2.
- Good knowledge in developed Java API to connect with AWS S3 services for storing and retrieving data stored in S3 buckets.
- Good Knowledge on AWS cloud formation templates and configured SQS service through Java API to send and receive the information.
- Created Micro services using AWS Lambda and API Gateway using REST API.
- Designed the system based on Spring MVC Model architecture. Developed a business logic layer using spring Dependency Injection and client-side Java -beans for DAO Design Patterns.
- Developed web services and published in SOA environment.
- Developed RESTful Web services (JAX-RS) for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Implemented WSDL specification in combination with SOAP and XML Schema to provide Web Services.
- Wrote complex SQL queries and programmed stored procedures, packages and triggers using Oracle 11g.
- Actively used the defect tracking tool to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project.
- Created WAR/EAR files using MAVEN build and deployed them on Tomcat Server.
- Used tools like Stash to manage GIT repositories which provides a web interface and used Source Tree to commit the changes into the repository.
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases for test driven development.
- Created scalable and ordering message middleware using ActiveMQ.
- Coordination with testing team, Preparing Test cases and application team members.
- Log4J was used for logging errors in the application.
- Involved in daily standup meetings to update the daily tasks and issues.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved Full Life Cycle of Software Development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration, testing phases.
- Data access layer created using latest technologies such as spring data, Spring JTA, Hibernate and HSQL.
- Used Agile Methodology for application development and participated in Scrum.
- Involved in development activities using Core Java/J2EE, Servlets, JSP and spring.
- Designed User Interface using HTML, CSS, Boot Strap, Java Script.
- Developed the application implementing MVC Architecture- JSP, Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- Developed services using Spring IOC and Hibernate persistence layer with Oracle Database.
- Used Git as version control.
- Used Oracle as the database using Windows OS. Involved in the development of stored procedure.
- Designed SOAP Web services to support new capabilities for Banking Domain
- Used Maven Script for build creation and to push onto various environments.
- Developed JUnit Test Case and performed extensive functional and unit testing code.
- Developed Maven Script to build and deploy the application onto Tomcat Server and ran UNIX shell script and implemented auto deployment process.
- Data Source were configured in the app server and accessed from the DAO’s through Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool to map the database tables and developed DAO classes to connect the Database and integrated with Spring Framework.
- Experience in developing automated unit testing using Junit, Mockito frameworks.
- Perform software installation, upgrades/patches, troubleshooting, and maintenance on UNIX servers.
- Following Agile Software Development Methodology to build the application iteratively and incrementally.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design.
- Working in UI design using AngularJS, ReactJS, CSS less, HTML 5, Bootstrap 4.
- Performed Angular JS end to end testing using Protractor Framework.
- Used J2EE components and spring framework to develop Action classes, backend processes, complex reports and database interaction.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Legacy Web Services Systems using SOAP is migrated and implemented using REST with data representation in different formats as XML and JSON
- Hibernate ORM framework is used to interact with database through Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the clients.
- Design and Development of various web pages.
- Coding using HTML pages, Java Servlets.
- Used Maven as build tool for java application and GitLab for version-control.
- Database management and JDBC connectivity.
- Implemented WADL configuration and API documentation for the understanding of REST based web services.
- Testing - unit testing & integration testing.
- Used postman and Swagger for API testing.
Environment: J2EE, Java6, Struts, Servlets, JSP, Java Script, Web Services, CSS, Scrum, MAVEN, Oracle, HTML, JUnit, SVN, Eclipse IDE.
- Used AGILE methodology for developing the application.
- As part of the lifecycle development prepared class model, sequence model and flow diagrams by analyzing Use cases using Rational Tools.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Implemented interaction between frontend and backend using the JSON object.
- Extensively used Spring Framework for Controller components and view components.
- Developed various java objects (POJO) as part of persistence classes for OR mapping.
- Developed, implemented, and maintained an asynchronous, AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience using XML data and XSLT templates.
- Involved in writing the parsers for parsing and building the XML documents using SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Wrote conversion scripts using SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures, functions and packages to migrate data from SQL server database to Oracle database.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Development carried out under Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Used JUNIT for testing and check API performance.
- Used Clear case Version Control for Project Configuration Management.