- Around 5 years of experience in the IT industry specializing in SoftwareDevelopment of Java and J2EE architecture - based systems.
- Experience in Software planning, designing, developing products and building applications using methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum etc.
- Good knowledge on programming languages like Python, Golang, C, C++.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Object-Oriented Concepts like DataStructure, Collections, Multi-Threading, ExceptionHandling, Inheritance and Polymorphism.
- Experience in developing applications using Java technologies and frameworks like Spring, Maven, Docker.
- Experienced in implementing Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA) with XML based Web Services ( SOAP/ WSDL) using Top Down and Bottom Up approach.
- Good experience in developing applications with Restful Web Services.
- Participated in database design and implementation using different RDBMS like MySQL,Oracle and NoSQL DBMS like Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Usage of version control tools like GIT, Bitbucket.
- Experience inContinuousintegration with Jenkins and make use of wide range of plugins available to setup smooth developer friendly workflow.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines to integrate the Java code to align with DevOps practices using Docker.
- Experience in Performing Automation and Scaling of applications using Kubernetes.
- Good knowledge on server and storage using AWSCloudWatch and automated deployment of websites, applications and services to production environments.
- Exposure to Software Development Life Cycles and various testingmethodologies.
- Good working knowledge in building applications using ApacheANT, Maven and Gradle automated testing.
- Experience with execution of unit test cases by using JUNIT for accuracy of code and logging with log4j.
- Experience in installing, configuring, tuning Web Logic Server, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
- Experience in handling messaging services using ApacheKafka.
- Extensive experience in working IDE tools like Eclipse, NetBeans and IntelliJ.
- Have Good experience with shell scripts, Linux and Unix commands.
- Integration of applications by designing database architecture and serverscripting.
Programming languages: Java, C, C++, Python
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, RESTful, Jersey
Frameworks: Spring (Core, MVC, Context, AOP, DAO, IOC, JDBC), Angular, jQuery, NodeJS
Databases: MySQL, Oracle DB, Cassandra, MongoDB
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans
Version Control Tools: GIT, Bitbucket
ORM Tools: Hibernate, JPA
Testing Tools: Selenium, Bugzilla
Build Automation: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
Cloud Technologies: AWS
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Used Agile methodology and effectively took part in Scrum gatherings to deliver quality deliverable within time.
- Involved in upgradation and maintenance of company website to the new layout using the Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Worked on mapping of data and understanding the functionality of legacy systems written in COBOL.
- Developed user interface using Bootstrap and Angular to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Extensively worked on developing robust and highly scalable applications based on microservices architecture.
- Developed the Micro Services using Spring Boot that create, update, delete and get the assignment information from backend.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Spring Cloud to extract client related data from databases.
- Used Spring Boot for the application development and designed the system based on Spring MVC architecture and developedbusiness logic layers using Spring Framework.
- Involved in the integration of Spring components for implementing Inversion of Control (IOC) using Dependency Injection and integration of other spring components like Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects.
- Developed and consumed JSON based RESTful services using Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Developed Spring boot applications and microservices and deployed on AWS EC2 instances.
- Experience in writing complex PL/SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, cursors, and indexes in Data Access Layer.
- Written Producer APIs to read the Feed files (JSON) and publish Assortments, Products to Apache Kafka Topic by using custom Serializers.
- Configured Kafka to read and write messages from external programs and handle real time data.
- Responsible to create DAO CRUD methods using Hibernate & Spring framework
- Wrote HQL to handle data from databases using Hibernate APIs.
- Used MySQL database to save and retrieve data about user subscription and payment information.
- Used JDBC in order to establish and maintain connection with the MySQL database from the Java Spring Data Layer
- Wrote Database Helper class using reflections in order to set the Java Beans using data received from the Database.
- Implemented MySQL Queries and Triggers using MySQL Server.
- Involved in setup code quality using SonarQube and integrated with Jenkins CI/CD system.
- Created nightly builds with integration to code quality tools such as SonarQube.
- Created a Continuous Delivery process to include support building of Docker Images and publish into a private repository.
- Managed local deployments in Kubernetes, creating local cluster and deploying application containers.
- Involved in performing Unit and Integration testing (JUnit). Strictly followed Test Driven Development (TDD Approach) environment using Agile methodologies.
- Created JMeter Test Cases to measure performance and functionality of web services
- Worked on Spring Microservice Monitoring/Metrics collection based on Micrometer/Grafana.
- Configured and verified AWS workstations as per application requirement.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Used Jenkins with Gradle to Compile & Build Microservices java code and configure Build Triggers.
- Used GitHub version source control tool, integrated and implemented GitHub API's to configure and list the existing project repositories by using RESTful web services.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in Business Analysis phases to gather client requirements and working on related frameworks to build the applications, taking care of servers and database to build the product.
- Production of reliable applications using Agile development and Test-Driven development techniques with Scrum phases for SDLC.
- Designed documents using UML, Sequence diagrams and resolved defects that are during production.
- Involved in Development, SIT, UAT, PROD phases for handling deliverables, defects and regular technical meetings with Application Architects, Quality Assurance Testers, Database Administrators, Business Analysts, and DevOps teams.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA.
- Expertise in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Used lambda expressions, method references, functional interfaces in development of application using Java 8.
- Used Spring boot at backend and w orked on the Spring MVC framework for designing controllers in the MVC architecture with Annotations.
- Worked on performance tuning for large data loads using Spring Batch, MVC with annotations and Java Persistence API(JPA).
- Developed Data layer using Hibernate framework, configured XML mapping files, wrote POJO classes and PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Used SOA architecture with RESTful Web services for the communication between the applications.
- Used JAX-RPC Web Services using Jersey REST to process the application
- Tested Rest APIs in Spring-Controller at backend for JSON data using Postman.
- Worked on Junit, Mockito for unit testing of the application.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL store procedures and functions to process information used to generate reports.
- Worked on development using tools like Maven to add the dependencies required for the project.
- Integration of Amazon Web Services(AWS) with other applications infrastructure.
- Experience working with Docker to improve our (CD) Continuous Delivery framework to streamline releases
- Used GIT for version control and Eclipse IDE for development.
- Used JIRA to handle software development issues and used Apache Kafka as messaging system.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Used Exception handling and Multi-threading for better performance of the application and designed controllers using Spring Boot and Spring MVC frameworks.
- Utilized AngularJS to achieve the client-side elements Hide, Show and AJAX Call on JSON response
- Performed form validations using reactive forms for sign in and inputting ticket rising information from Angular framework.
- Implemented microservices using spring and spring boot for building application with Spring initializers and bootstrapping the build configuration and develop custom solutions that act upon Jenkins information in authentic time.
- Worked on MVC for application development and data access framework for data management functionality.
- Hands-on experience with hibernate and its tools to connect object-oriented objects to relational database with XML mapping.
- Used Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Spring transition control. Implemented Java Persistence API(JPA) using Hibernate session factory to create connections to database.
- Scheduled projects in Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Configured Maven repositories for multi-component projects.
- Used SOA architecture to provide services between application components using communication protocol.
- Handled CRUD operations on database and involved in resolving of business needs.
- Worked on MySQL database for back end operations using Spring and Hibernate module as Object Relational mapping tool
- Execution of SQL commands for creating, storing of data into databases and retrieving them.
- Used GIT for version control tool, Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Fixed & Tracked defects using JIRA effectively.
- Involved in SDLC stages of application including requirements analysis, implementation, design and creating Use cases, Class diagrams and Interaction Diagrams.
- Used software methodologies like Agile, Scrum for design and development of the applications.
- Used Spring MVC framework to implement an entire application and Spring IOC module to inject dependencies into code.
- Involved in development of web services using RESTful and SOAP frameworks.
- Used Spring boot, Spring MVC and other Spring modules to design and develop applications.
- Used hibernate annotations to connect to the database and mapping of the entities.
- Extensively used Streams and Lambda expressions to store and process the data as a part of Java 8.
- Created JAR, WAR and dependency JARS using Maven Script to deploy the project on the WebLogic Application Server.
- Involved in actively using JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase.
- Worked with NoSQL Cassandra to store, retrieve, and update and manage all the details for Ethernet provisioning and customer order tracking.
- Implemented service layer on top of Cassandra using core Java API and Restful API.
- Involved in Test Driven Development by writing JUnit test case in the coding part of Java methods.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in responsible duties like writing and editing content, Updating Website, creating backup files, solve code problems, designing webpage layout, Determining technical requirements.
- Design, implement and maintain java application phases and implementing them.
- Defining application objectives and functionality and ensuring continuous professional self-development.
- Set up Spring and Hibernate framework by adding configuration in web.xml file. Wrote Hibernate Annotation for data mapping
- Developed modules using Spring Framework for Dependency injection through configuration files and ease the integration of different framework.
- Implemented SQL queries and stored procedures to save user profile, order information to database and retrieve information from database.
- Created test plans for QA team and commuincated with them to do the testing and modification based on feedback.
- Developed JUnit test case for testing functionalities the Java Code.
- Used ANT Tool for the entire build process.
- Used jira for defect tracking