- Having 10+ years of IT Experience in Project analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of Web Based Applications using Java/J2EE. Actively involved in each phase of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC).
- Expertise in using Agile Software Development methodologies like Scrum, Sprint and Traditional software models like Waterfall and TDD.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics.
- Knowledge on JAVA 8 Lambda Expressions to retrieve the data from Collections using Functional Interfaces .
- Extensive experience in design and development of J2EE applications using Core Java, Annotations, Data Structures, Transaction Management, JMS Custom Tag Libraries, JSTL, XML and other open source frameworks and APIs.
- Hands on experience in developing applications using J2EE Design Patterns like MVC Architecture, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Facade, DAO.
- Experience in building web applications using spring framework features like Spring ORM,, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring Context, Spring Security, Spring Core, Spring IOC, spring boot, Spring Batch and Web Services using Eclipse and integration with Hibernate as well as Struts .
- Knowledge on JPA Hibernate and spring to perform CRUD operation with Sybase and Oracle.
- Experience on using J2EEDesignPatterns such as Model - View-controller (MVC), Singleton, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Observer, Decorator, Session Facade, Visitor, Data Access Object , Factory Pattern etc.
- Expertise in MVC architecture Web Framework with Struts, Singleton, spring (Dependency Injection, Data Access Objects, and MVC Framework).
- Expertise in development of multi-tiered enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies like Spring, Struts, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, EJB, JDBC, JMS, IBM MQ Series, JNDI and Web services (SOAP, WSDL, REST) .
- Expertise in Web Services Technologies like, JAXP, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAXB, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Restful, JMS and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experienced in developing messaging module by using Spring JMS , Apache Camel , Kafka, Active MQ and Rabbit MQ .
- Experience in developing cloud-based applications using Spring Cloud, Pivotal cloud foundry and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed to reach one or more EC2 instances.
- Experience in configuring, deploying the web applications on Apache Tomcat, Oracle/BEA WebLogic, IBM Web Sphere , JBoss.
- Expertise in building Micro services and implementing Spring Cloud-Netflix OSS Stack-Eureka.
- Professional experience in relational database management (RDBMS) MySQL, Oracle, SQL server and DB2Experience in data access technologies like DDL and DML with development tools like TOAD.
- Experience in working with the NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Cassandra to manage extremely large data sets.
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise-based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Expertise in using Java IDE tools like Eclipse, IBMRAD, and IntelliJ.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in working with Selenium, log4j, JUnit and TDD.
- Having measurable experience on application building tools like Maven and ANT.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Extensively worked on Pivotal Tracker and JIRA tools for tracking stories in a Project.
- Hands on experience with versioning tools like , GitHub, concurrent version system (CVS), IBM Clear Case, iBatis , MyBatis and subversion (SVN).
- Possess Excellent Analytical, problem solving and learning skills as well as a Keen Interest in the Emerging Technologies.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, Struts, JSF, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JNDI, JPA.
Tools: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, JSF, Junit, SOAP UI, Rational Rose
SOAP, Restful, JAXP, JAXB, JAX: RS JAX-WS, WSDL, UDDI, JMS and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). JAX-RPC, JAX-B and Micro Services.
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, XSL-FO, DOM, SAX.
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, SQL server, MongoDB, Cassandra.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, Oracle/BEA WebLogic, IBM Web Sphere, and JBoss Servers.
Build Tools: Maven, ANT and Jenkins.
Development Tools (IDE): Eclipse, IBM RAD, IntelliJ and STS.
Testing Tools/Others: JUnit, Mockito, Soap UI, Log4j and JIRA
Version Control: Git, CVS, IBM Clear Case and subversion (SVN).
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Mac
Confidential, Weldon Spring, MO
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Developed front-end content using HTML5, CSS3, JSP, jQuery, Bootstrap and NodeJS.
- Expertise in designing, developing, testing & deploying J2EE Applications using Servlets , JSPs , EJBs , Web Services.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 1.8 new features like Lambda expressions, default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Developed the business layer components as Stateless Session Beans based on EJB API.
- Developed Angular 5 custom directives and used Routes and Factory validations in Angular.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all of AWS stack (Including EC2, S3, Dynamo DB, SQS and EMR ), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Integrated Open stack API with Amazon EC2 cloud-based architecture in AWS . Having experience with Cloud Computing environment and Utilized Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) EC2 to deploy Docker containers.
- Developed RESTful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Developed the application with various Spring Framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, SpringBoot, Spring Security, and Spring Batch.
- Used Spring MVC framework at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application so that complexity of integration will be reduced, and maintenance will be very easy.
- Used Spring AOP for solving crosscutting concerns like keeping customer log data and transactions details.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the various mappings in Hibernate files and created DAO layer.
- Designed and integrated the full-scale Hibernate persistence solution with the application architecture.
- Involved in design and development of the Hibernate Domain Model for the service.
- Used Active MQ as Java Messaging Service for producing data between applications
- Worked on RESTful Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Designed and developed Middle-tier components for company's object framework using best practices and design Patterns and used in Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Secured the API's by implementing Oauth2 token-based authentication/authorization scheme using Spring Security.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Micro Services by using Jenkins.
- Installed, monitored and maintained the development infrastructure including JIRA.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and Mockito framework JUnit for Unit testing and executed TDD framework.
- Used Git to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Used Maven as build automation tool for deploying the project on WebSphere Application Server.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in client requirement gathering, analysis & application design of Extreme Programming using agile methodology with iterative and incremental software development.
- Worked on AngularJS controllers and created functions to interact with the RESTful Web Services using AJAX.
- Developed Payments and Payments Return Screens using AngularJS.
- Worked on Analysis of the Payments and Payments Return screens.
- Implemented JSF based framework to present the data to the user.
- Worked on GWT development framework to write AJAX applications
- Used RAD as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto Tomcat application server using Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Developed Payment Research Tool using spring MVC architecture and its felt over using angular JS.
- Developed Microservices and APIs using Spring Boot.
- Consumed various SOAP and REST webservices.
- Worked with Datastax’s Cassandra Java API to interact with the Cassandra Cluster.
- Used Kafka as Java Messaging Service for producing and consuming data between applications.
- Worked on creating Spring Data Repositories for SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Have written ATDD Tests using Cucumber and Gherkin.
- Developed Unit Tests using Junit, Mockito and Power Mock and Involved in functional, integration and Performance testing.
- Worked on converting JSON files to the parquet file format using google gson API.
- Worked for Continuous Integration deployment, automating build, and tests using Jenkins.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery.
- Troubleshoot AWS EC2 Status checks including System Status checks and Instance Status check alerts.
- Experience with designing and configuring secure Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through private and public networks in AWS and create various subnets, routing table, internet gateways for servers.
- Deployed and developed the artifacts using AWS EC2, S3, cloud watch, Lambda, Amazon messaging services (SQS and SNS) and Amazon Kinesis services.
- Have worked on AMI Rehydration’s.
- Have worked on cloud formation templates (CFT) creation for EC2 instance and as well as for RDS instance.
- Used Docker to containerize the Services and APIs to run on EC2 instances.
- Have worked on deployment and Migration of legacy Java applications to the AWS cloud.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, Code reviews.
- Used JIRA as Work management scrum Agile Tool.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD), JUNIT, Performance and Functional Testing.
- Used GIT as a version control tool.
- Has good ability to develop scalable, monitorable and maintainable solutions for using complex use cases on their own end-to-end at rapid pace.
- Interacted with the client, provide feedback on the features, implemented optimal solutions and tailored application to customer needs.
Environment: Java 1.8/1.7/1.6, Spring 5.0, Spring Boot, Web Services (REST & SOAP), Spring MVC, JSON, Log4j, STS, Kafka, Mockito, Angular JS 2.0,JSF, Apache Tomcat, Maven 3.0, Jenkins, Docker, GitHub, JIRA, EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, Cloud watch, Cloud Formation, AWS Lambda, Postman, JMeter, JIRA, Chef, Jenkins, Junit, Cucumber, SQL, Cassandra.
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM’ and tested the application in each iteration.
- The Spring web flow was used to control the UI flow navigation of this web application and integrated with JSF.
- Implemented Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections whenever necessary
- Expertise in creating page layout utilizing CSS and responsive web design using Bootstrap.
- Configured and Implemented Spring AOP for transaction management, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Boot, logging and performance tracking.
- Implemented Restful web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey as provider and implemented security using OAUTH.
- Using spring security framework for user level authentication with REST API for service layer Development.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using spring security.
- Used Spring DAO (JDBC Template) in the persistence layer for GPS, backend being Oracle10g.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro services based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Developed Cloud Compatible Micro Services using Spring Boot , java and related web technologies
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop spring-based application with very less configuration.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate spring framework.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) and Hibernate.
- Implemented Netflix-Eureka from Spring Cloud for dynamic Microservices registry and discovery and Netflix-Archaius property framework, for dynamic/runtime changes in the configuration properties.
- Experienced with AWS services to smoothly manage application in the cloud and creating or modifying the instances.
- Implemented based Cloud Architecture on AWS Platform.
- Developed AWS Lambdas that run in the AWS environment.
- Used NoSQL databases like AWS Dynamo dB and S3 for data persistence.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using RESTful.
- Responsible for creating tables in development schema and Wrote oracle packages, procedures and functions in PL/SQL.
- Designed and developed functionality to get JSON document from MongoDB document store and send it to client using RESTful web service.
- Used Rabbit MQ as Java Messaging Service for producing and consuming data between applications.
- Created test cases for DAO Layer and service layer using JUNIT.
- Hibernate outline work is utilized as a part of perseverance layer for mapping an article situated area model to a social database
- Created reusable templates using Angular directives and worked with NPM package manager tools (NodeJS) .
- Defined the Hibernate configuration file, hibernate mapping files and created classes to persist the data into Oracle.
- Development carried out under STS Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Used Software Configuration Management (SCM) and Java Build Tool Maven .
- Worked in configuring the data source& JNDI Configurations in WebSphere application server.
- Worked with Splunk to logging and analyzing defects status.
- Worked on developing the automation scripts using Selenium and executed the JUNIT tests.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server.
- Actively participated in production support.
Confidential, North Brook, IL
- Prepared Functional and Non-Functional requirements by analyzing the business requirements
- Developed presentation layer code, using JSP, HTML, AJAX and JQuery.
- Used CSS for applying style in entire applications.
- Writing end-to- end flow i.e. controllers classes, service classes, DAOs classes as per the Spring MVC
- Design and writing business logics using core Java API and data structures
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming
- Used various core java concepts such as Multi-threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs, Garbage collections for dynamic memory allocation to implement various features and enhancements.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool to send and fetch data from Database.
- Developed the Business layer using spring (IOC, AOP), DTO, and JTA.
- Developed the Persistence layer DAO using JPA.
- Developed Value Objects/POJO classes to hold the values between Data Layer and Business logic layer
- Used Stored Procedures to save and get the information to/from Database
- XSL is used to display the data in PDF from xml file
- Developed Service Layer Using Spring , persistence layer using Hibernate
- Involved in complete development of Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM and tested the application in each iteration.
- Used Maven as a Build Tool.
- Used SVN for source code version control
- Using JIRA tracking the issues and resolving them
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using logger’s components.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking
- Performed deployment of applications on Web Sphere Application Server
- Used Eclipse IDE for development and Web Sphere Application Server for deploying the web application
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in SDLC - Requirements gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, Detail Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Also, worked with the PDF and EXCEL format file download of user data on JSP’s when user wanted to save his/her personal data on JSP page tables
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture
- Designed the user interfaces using JSP s, developed custom tags, and used JSTL Taglib.
- Developed various java business classes for handling different functions.
- Developed controller classes using Struts and tiles API.
- Implemented Multithreading to achieve consistent concurrency in the application.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the 1:1/1: M /M: M mappings in hibernate mapping files and created DAO and PO.
- Involved in Documentation and Use case design using UML modeling include development of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and Use Case Transaction diagrams.
- Participated in design and code reviews.
- Implemented Use Case Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams during the design phase using Rational Rose.
- Developed User Interface using AJAX in JSP and performed client-side validation.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used SVN as version control.